~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I have an emergancy dentist appoitment this morning, as I somehow managed to break a tooth in half while eating chips. Wonderful, thank god its not too painful, and its getting fixed today!

scan today at 3.30 , can still feel infection and tablets making me feel like craqp but i have to keep at them or it will come back again, still sleeping in livingroom as the floor in bedroom is still soaking and it stinks of damp in there. Will have a word with landlord, may as well redecorate my room but he has to get floor i cant go in there without heaving!

I have an emergancy dentist appoitment this morning, as I somehow managed to break a tooth in half while eating chips. Wonderful, thank god its not too painful, and its getting fixed today!

good luck. I hate the dentist :flower:

Did anyone watch "Don't tell the bride" last night where they got married on HMS Belfast?

I know that family I do haha :D

i watched that. it was a really nice wedding . LOVED the doughnut idea haha

Ouchies! Good luck, dentists are such fun places :argh:

Pichi - so we are! I had always just thought you were waaay ahead of me!

OH is such a stress! We're packing to move and all he does is b*tch and moan at me. Fair enough i am a lazy poo and he's done most of the packing but seriously he's a worse nag than my mother :growlmad:

Does SPD just appear in pregnancy or are you supposed to have it from day one? My hips and pelvis just huuuurt!..xx :cry:

31 weeks today! :happydance:

Glad to see that everyone seems to be doing well. I got up early today to plan out the day but still haven't managed to do anything extra as of yet. Got lots of homework to get working on ... yay! :|

Someone could just come kidnap me ... I would be fine with that.

I just wanted to share this because i think this is sooo sick and messed up.. i feel for that child =(

https://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39041806/ns/today-relationships/?Gt1=43001

I just wanted to share this because i think this is sooo sick and messed up.. i feel for that child =(

https://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39041806/ns/today-relationships/?Gt1=43001

OMG If she did fake it, that is sick!!
Did you read about the other people who have been caught out at the bottom of the article? Like that girl who shaved her hair/eyebrows and plucked her own eyelashes out?! Just for attention and money :wacko: :grr:

Lol xx

:blush: tmi here - but i need to tell someone - i have had an upset tummy the last few days, and today when i pumped - i followed through :blush: i know being pregnant messes with things but :eek: got quick visit to MW in the morning so i'll be telling her - but im soo embarressed - am i the only one to have this happen?

I had my ultrasound yesterday to check on the babies heart. It all looks good I think. The ultrasound tech didn't tell me any specifics but she seemed fine with everything. It was nice to see my Henry all big now. But the pictures I got make him look kinda like a scary skeleton so I think he needs to put on some more weight haha

:blush: tmi here - but i need to tell someone - i have had an upset tummy the last few days, and today when i pumped - i followed through :blush: i know being pregnant messes with things but :eek: got quick visit to MW in the morning so i'll be telling her - but im soo embarressed - am i the only one to have this happen?
i've also had a real upset stomach the past few days but i've not followed through yet haha

Had my dentist appoitment, they cleaned out the tooth and filled it, and then surfaced it. Went back to work after words, however its hard to talk on phones with one side of my mouth numbed. oh well..its kinda entertaining at the same time.

Glad your dentist appt was ok Bartness.. Hmmm Missy, I have not had that happen just yet-tummy has been really weird though-some days very upset and otherdays the opposite.. I am sure it is normal though so i wouldn't worry too much..
DF how was your scan??

Oh, has everyone picked their names? Am I the only who has nothing???

no we are still so stuck on our peanuts name. going to have a serious sit down n jog names. i have my fav though :blush:

It is so difficult!!! DH and I can't agree on anything except the ones we are like so so about.. And we have to have a boy and a girl.. SIGH

back from scan, scan was crap doc wopuldht even let me see the screen the medical student got to see! I asked and got 2 second glimpse and a crap photo I cant make out anything in I had to beg for as My otehr half wasnt with me and wanted to see pic. B important thing is baby is ok, only its pastier which is the same as william was . Again they say may turn but william didnt, so another back labour i think,. Means i get to see feet and arms sticking out and I knew it was that way anyway. Placenta has moved but has to be checked in 4 weeks anyway to make sure. Fundal height 33?? he said 30.6 as baby was high up , what does that mean anyway?? I am still looking clues to boy girl but didnt get any as i wasnt allowed to see. Was indian doc who took the piss out of my name, arsehole. Also some sensitivity to anti biotics to so if these dont work i have some others to take after,

William made me proud as usual, he was so nice to the other kids in waiting room who where not so nice to him.

I wish you got to see the screen during the scan DF.

As for names, My OH and I have picked out Jaxon Dean, only b/c its the only JD name we can agree on. He likes the name Jayden, but ugh...I think its more girly than anything, and it took forever for him to agree on anything but Jayden. He flat out said no to Jasper, which was my pick. So I'll take what I can get name wise....stupid family traditions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->