~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I was comparing Williams mat car to this ones and the findal height of William was always dead on, now i know they arnt accurate but this baby appears to be bigger than william and william was a big baby! so i guess it could be a boy then? says 33 weeks but since baby is up high its not as much as that but still over williams.

I do this guessing game till the end lol

Hi everyone, well i'm liking all the names. I choose the boys name which was Alfie and OH choose the girls which was Connie. As i'm having a girl he has won with Connie, i've got used to it now and like it but alot of my family don't like it, but i guess you get that with what ever you choose. My sons called Jack and that really suits him.

I started the raspberry leaf capsules yesterday, my OH was laughing at me when we were in Holland and Barrett buying them saying what ever next! They just don't understand haha!

Well I have my 3rd 4D scan at 4.15 today. It's my 3rd because she is always looking the other way. I haven't had to pay any extra money though which is fab. I would definetly recommend the place that I go to, to people that live near Exeter. I have bought a crunchie and a bottle of lucozade this morning and have cut up some strawberries and melon to hopefully get her moving nearer the appointment. Fingers crossed. Will update you all later. Hope everyone has a great day xx

haven't completely decided on a name yet but oh likes Piper Brooke (his middle name is Brooks for his grandmothers maiden name so it would be in honor of her) I like Bryelle- my ex named his little girl that- but i think they pronounce br-eye-LL

So, I am not sure if I mentioned it on here but I am Anemic now and on Iron Pills. They are making me sick!!!!! :sick: I am feeling VERY queasy right now. I just woke up and am still in bed on my iphone. It is 5:35 am. Anyone have any suggestions??? I wanna cry!! :cry: My Morning Sickness never went away and now this!!!! :cry:

Great names ladies, I especially like Maddox :)

No suggestions hun as I don't have aneamia, but I hope it gets better :hugs:

I literally got up half hour ago lol I am turning into such a lazy bitch :D

I am getting really bad stretchies under my bump, it is starting to get me down. Some days I don't care, then I notice more and think wtf are they gonna be like in 9 weeks :(

aww majm - i just started taking iron tablets today - so i dont have any clue but i hope you feel better soon,

i prefer maddox to nicholas - but i promised hubby he could pick if its a boy ....

Thanks ladies! This sucks! :cry: I am feeling really terrible right now! :cry:

anyone else got zero appetite? i just dont want to eat - have to force myself!

I cant stop eating ! I thought i was going to get away with it when I had no appetite at the start and lost weight but it comes back to me in the end. why cant I settle for fruit why does it have to be sugary stuff! not good.

I have been having none stop cravings for sugar, and before getting pregnant I was a veggie, cheese and crackers type of snacker. I've never been a real big fan of sweets, until now. I need to start eating more fruit than anything.

I am hungry in the day but very rarely eat dinner-will usually have cereal or porridge for supper.. But crave carbds in the day!!!

Got a whole lot of mini things for my hospital bag this morning (tooth paste, mouthwash, powder etc).. So getting there slowly!

April, sorry you are feeling so unwell. Can you not go back to your doctor and ask for a different type of iron tablet as clearly the ones you are on now are not agreeing wit you. They may be able to change them.

I need to start packing my hospital bag as its less than 8 weeks to EDD now. EEK

TMI alert but funny. I have put it in a spoiler so you don't have to read and I just feel like doing a spoiler too BUT:

I just farted and the baby kicked at the same time :rofl:

Now that was a VERY weird feeling :haha:

April, sorry you are feeling so unwell. Can you not go back to your doctor and ask for a different type of iron tablet as clearly the ones you are on now are not agreeing wit you. They may be able to change them.

I need to start packing my hospital bag as its less than 8 weeks to EDD now. EEK

Thanks Hon! :hugs: Yeah, I am going to call them and see what else I can do. My friend who is a nurse told Mark when we first found out I was Anemic that I will get sick off of these pills and I should take Flintstone Vitamins instead. I am going to ask My doctor if this is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->