~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

That's a lovely name Bartness!

DF bummer about the screen-maybe at your next scan hey!

And the midwife gave me the wrong grant form! ffs! so now I have to try and get one and get someone else to sign. Just as I thought everything was sorted out there.

We have our name picked!!...I wavered on it once, and wanted to change it, so we had a couple of others as back up...but it seems her original name has well and truly stuck :haha:

I wish you got to see the screen during the scan DF.

As for names, My OH and I have picked out Jaxon Dean, only b/c its the only JD name we can agree on. He likes the name Jayden, but ugh...I think its more girly than anything, and it took forever for him to agree on anything but Jayden. He flat out said no to Jasper, which was my pick. So I'll take what I can get name wise....stupid family traditions!

:flower: I definitely feel you on this one! First off, when we had our son my OH was adament he be a Junior. At first I didn't like that at all, but I have definitely grown to love my son's name. He is actually a II, not a Junior. Which, don't really know what difference it makes since its all the same thing anyways, lol.

But OH said I would have control over our girl's name if we had a girl. Well, that all changed once we were having a girl! :wacko: We fought for FOREVER about names. Eventually settled on Madelyn - which is still our choice as of now.

And the midwife gave me the wrong grant form! ffs! so now I have to try and get one and get someone else to sign. Just as I thought everything was sorted out there.

Sorry about your scan hon! Wish it would have been a better experience for you. :hugs:

We have our name picked!!...I wavered on it once, and wanted to change it, so we had a couple of others as back up...but it seems her original name has well and truly stuck :haha:

I am starting to wonder about our name choice. Mainly because I see so many women naming their little girls Madelyn on this forum. Most are from the U.S., so then I start to wonder - how popular will her name be? Will she share the same name as 5 other girls in her classroom at school? But, as of right now, I cannot imagine our daughter being named anything else. :shrug: Ah, I suppose it will all come down to the moment we meet her, lol.

And trhe bounty pregnancy pack needs binned, last time i got a sample of something init now its all crap and i have actually biinnned it as theres nothing of interest in there not even a free sample. I wont be running after the bounty pack or ones after they arnt worth it. I remember when my mum got one in hospital when sis was born it had loads in it! i got hardly anything but coupons that would have been all out of date when my was LO weaning and formula advertising. Not even worth it.

Silas I love your name choice and don't think you should change it :) We loved Teagan but have now found out is REALLY popular in our hometown back in SA which is small so have to let it go :-(
I love Mackenzie for a girl but DH says no-maybe when I squeeze his big baby out of my foof he will change his mind :haha::haha:

Silas I love your name choice and don't think you should change it :) We loved Teagan but have now found out is REALLY popular in our hometown back in SA which is small so have to let it go :-(
I love Mackenzie for a girl but DH says no-maybe when I squeeze his big baby out of my foof he will change his mind :haha::haha:

I really doubt we change it. I considered other names after choosing this one, and none seem to stick in my head as much as Madelyn. I think it is meant to be, lol. :thumbup:

DF - That is totally rubbish. I am annoyed for you :growlmad:

Bartness - Glad the toothypeg got sorted :hugs:

Well best news of all today was that my sisters 12 week scan was perfect and all is ok with her identical twins. They are due 20th March, but will be born by C-sect 3 weeks early so 28 Feb/1st March.

I am soooo damn pleased and relived woohoo :) :happydance:

We are calling her Freya...and it was only after sitting in the path lab for 2 hours having my GTT that a woman opposite kept talking about her daughter called 'Freya' that I had my waver, I thought 'how dare her daughter be called that!! Even though she was obviously a few years old and here first!! :haha:

So I also added to our list the names Torey and Hallie...but we still call the bump Freya!!

Reagan was going to be a Taylor, or a Teagan...I changed the T to an R when I was laying there on the operating table trying to keep my mind occupied by playing with letters of the alphabet!!

I really, truly hate those uncomfortable vagina punches. Ugh, I always feel like I am going to pee myself! :haha:

No, but really. I do hate them. :|

We are calling her Freya...and it was only after sitting in the path lab for 2 hours having my GTT that a woman opposite kept talking about her daughter called 'Freya' that I had my waver, I thought 'how dare her daughter be called that!! Even though she was obviously a few years old and here first!! :haha:

So I also added to our list the names Torey and Hallie...but we still call the bump Freya!!

Reagan was going to be a Taylor, or a Teagan...I changed the T to an R when I was laying there on the operating table trying to keep my mind occupied by playing with letters of the alphabet!!

I am like this myself. :haha:

Freya is lovely and matches Reagan :) :hugs:

I like Freya. My cousin called her daughter Tegan (17 years ago!!) I love it.

I have settled on Evan Andrew :)

He was gonna be Nellie if he was a she :haha:

Thanks Kelly :)

Ok, question:

I was just sitting down watching Waterloo road when the bottom of my bump started hurting, like a stabbing stitch pain. Not unbareable but a bit painful. Belly was not rock hard as I am sitting down, but could feel it a bit harder.

What was this mummies???? :flower:

We are quiet tonight :(

I just went to bed, was laying down. Bad pain in my stomach. It reminded of like IBS pains when you need a poo :D But I don't need a poo!! So I am thinking my turn for BH has arrived :(

Bah! Its 2.30am and I can't sleep. I went to bed at 10pm as I was tired and then PING! Wide awake at 1 o'clock. No point just lying there tossing and turning and getting irritable so I decided to get up and try and wear myself out. Might Make a nice milky hot choc to see if that helps.

Soph I do wonder if that could be BH. They seem to start differently for everyone. I have had bump pain today to the middle right of my bump but only when I sneeze or cough. It is really quite sore though and I have to grab it to try and ease it. It also feels a little tender to the touch in that area. All these pains are a right old worry!

No definite names from us yet, we have lists and lists of them but H and I have quite different tastes in names, which is proving interesting. I know what I like, I just need to convince him they are the best names in the world, EVER! I am thinking mid contraction when in full blown labour would be a good time to do that :rofl:

Jo x

Yay someones awake lol!! I cannot get back to sleep and chunk has hiccups now :haha:

Could that be round ligament pain? I used to get a stitch like pain when I sneezed or got up quick, would be in agony for a sec. Havent felt that for ages though!

Jo did u add me on fb and I accepted the other day? Only I wasn't sure which b&b member it was! I don't even remember getting the request through and saw it when i deleted 15 requests from people I don;t know just cos we support the same bloody football team :D

Thank goodness for B&B during sleepless nights! Herbert had hiccups a minute ago but after waking me up, I think he has now gone back to sleep. I am still wide awake :haha:

There are so many pains we could have, I lost track in 2nd tri, lol, I will add round ligament pain to my list of things to look up!

Its wasn't me who added you on FB (although I should actually, lol) I am a bit lazy when it comes to FB. I need to check on our Sparklers group on there too as I have not looked in on it for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->