~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Ya, but more of an U sound as in UP than ConNOR.. if that makes sense.. haha.. i dont even know if I like it.. and i dont even know if it is a boy.. sooo confused with names and not having ANY!!! Dont even have a single girls name.. goodness

Kelly that would be brill, let me know when you feel like shopping in the next few weeks then :)

Well that appointment didn't go great :( I always get nervous going to that surgery for some reason, I don't know why!

So my bp was a little high, but was ok the second time he did it. But my pulse was 110 which is NOT GOOD! So at my FAU appointment tomorrow they will re-check it.

My wee showed traces of protein and nitrates, indicating an infection although I have no symptoms. So that has been sent off and will get the results end of the week and probs have antibiotics. they will also re-do wee sample tomorrow. He said if it shows normal something is wrong with their sampling!

Fundus measured 30cm, which is behind by 2 weeks and had also gone down from the 31/32cm it has been lately in the past few weeks. He said this could be due to more fluid loss (which I had Saturday night) or because Chunk has got himself well and truley comfy and dropped right down into my pelvis, so he is well on his way to fully engaging! Or it could be both!

I got a sicknote for 2 weeks, but he said he'll sort one for me every fortnight till I go on maternity leave.

Kelly I like the name Conner, my cousins little boy is called it. Will you pronounce Connah like Conner?

I'm glad you and LO are doing good Weezy! "Stay in there a little longer LO!" :flower:

Sounds like things are ok! With Ashton I often had protein etc in urine but felt fine but they always made me have anti biotics in case and often it came back ok from lab. It is so different in London-in Kent, we don't see the doc at ALL, only the midwives and they seem much calmer about things.. Hopefully your pulse drops! And I guess Chunky Monkey is settling in there now that he is realised it is way more comfy and warmer than out here..
Think I am going off the name the more I think about it.. Arg, just going to call him/her baby number 2 :)

It is very different in London! When I was inHastings I only ever saw the community midwife, but here it alternates between the midwife and your GP every 2 weeks. So I see the mw in 2 weeks, then this lovely doctor in 4 weeks. He is funny, he is really short too which I noticed today :haha: I suffer from Whitecoat syndrome, but since moving to Hastings my bp was low! So maybe it is a Croydon thing lol x

He didn't seem overly concerned as the baby seems fine, it is just me! But as I have so many appointments they will re-do the tests and monitor it all I guess, so I am not going to panic about it.

You will think of a name, I had millions, then one just stuck x

i have one name that's just stuck and i can't shift it although i want to think of others... i like quite unique original names :blush:

I hope all of the tests come back clear and okay Sophie :hugs: and that chunk stays put for a bit longer yet!!

Hey girlies - now I'm back at school I just don't get time to read the boards! Glad to hear we are all continuing to cook nicely.

Sending good vibes to weezywu for things to settle down and bubba to keep cooking in there for a while longer.

Went to see MW today - I am so happy as our baby is now head down instead of transverse. Yay, well done bubba! :happydance:

Went to look at the local birthing unit at the weekend - really lovely, we are going to book in there I think. It's a midwife led unit, not attached to a hospital so would need to be transferred if complications arose, but with my optimist hat on I'm not planning on having any complications! (And with my realist hat on I have got back-up plans!). Getting quite excited about the actual labour now. Anyone else?

Soph, I hope things go ok tomorrow when you get the re-checks done. Great that Chunk is head down now as well, although hopefully he's not going to engage too early, for the sake of your bladder!

Well tell me your millions then, sharing is caring!!!!! Our other boy maybe is Deacon..

Silas how is your studying going, been thinking about you :)

Ok can I be selfish though and not tell you the name I have chosen though :rofl: I think I have posted it loads on here anyways, it's just a name not MY name that I own! The names I had were fairly boring and Traditional though but there might be one you hadn;t thought of although I doubt it! Ben, James, Henry, Rhys and Zack were the names before he became **** :haha: I'll tell you if you wanna know, I love his name but refuse to call him it until he is here!

Thanks Dani, my mw appointments were always so positive, so its a bit crap when you go and things are not perfect. I feel fine in myself though so hopefully everything is fine and nothing a few antibiotics won't sort out!

Hinky - How is school? I really miss being back at work although have got into the lazy cow swing of things now! I am back down end of the week and over the weekend as need to drop in my sicknote to work and go back to my flat and make sure it hasn't burnt down :D Glas bubs is head down now, they say most babies turn around 32 weeks so we are both on the right track now yay!! I am have resigned myself to a boring hospital labour, what I have been through the past through weeks I couldn;t give a rats arse anymore about water births and hypnobirthing and all that, I just want him here safe and will just do as I am told :D

Think you have told us your name Sophie :) And it is really cute.. Reece was the other boy name we had for Ashton so maybe, if it is a boy, we will just use that.. Gald bubs are turning around :)

so i finished my course again of anto biotics and here comes the infection again for the 4th time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick of calling midwives and docs only to be told yes here is some more anti biotics ! my pee def has blood in it and its sore to pee and i tested with a urine strip that i dont even know the meaning of the colours and two changed colour so theres more than one thing in there thats not good. I had 1 positive on wed now 2 . It was 6 once! why wont this go away!???

DF maybe they will give you anti biotics until 37 weeks and then just induce you..

DF, that is so shit :( Yeah I'd see if they would give you a longer course too, but something is wrong somehwere they should properly check it out?

My wee was "offensive" apparently, well it was FMU which is normally potent anyway but add a uti to that and yuck :haha:

I got my GTT results back finally, blood sugar level was 4 which is brilliant and at the lower end of normal. So pleased about that!

I don't think I have anything to add I am just bored. Oh I know I bought some ready meals from tesco (and stocked up on more wipes lol BOG2F) so for dinner shall I have

- Lasagne
- Mac cheese
- Pasta bake

All sounds so temptin bluergh I just want crisps and chocolate :rofl:

They said that it may well be something they cant treat till after pregnancy if it dosnt go away and when i am on anti biotics its ok but when i stop within a day its back again! I cant keep taking them the side effects are horrible. The consultant said i had some sensitivity to them??? wrote another one i could take on my card if it came back. I know you can be prune when preg but this is never ending! I do not want early labour :(

so i finished my course again of anto biotics and here comes the infection again for the 4th time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick of calling midwives and docs only to be told yes here is some more anti biotics ! my pee def has blood in it and its sore to pee and i tested with a urine strip that i dont even know the meaning of the colours and two changed colour so theres more than one thing in there thats not good. I had 1 positive on wed now 2 . It was 6 once! why wont this go away!???

hi hun the colours all change, so i wouldnt worry about that much as its just ph level aswel, cant remember off the top o my head but im sure if the leukisites one turns purple that indicates infection could be wrong so dont worry about 2 changing colour, hope u get it sorted sounds nasty x

Well I'm going today to the doctors to hear that always lovely heartbeat sound. I should also find out my gestational diabetes test results and if the ultrasound I got if everything looked eh okay and if they finally got the shots of the heart they were having trouble getting.

purple is purple its the green that turned to a Leighton beige and the beige to a green . And i am burning and dreading going for a pee as all I got out as usual was some dark stuff and I know theres blood in there.

Hinky - How is school? I really miss being back at work although have got into the lazy cow swing of things now! I am back down end of the week and over the weekend as need to drop in my sicknote to work and go back to my flat and make sure it hasn't burnt down :D Glas bubs is head down now, they say most babies turn around 32 weeks so we are both on the right track now yay!! I am have resigned myself to a boring hospital labour, what I have been through the past through weeks I couldn;t give a rats arse anymore about water births and hypnobirthing and all that, I just want him here safe and will just do as I am told :D

It's nice being back but I am missing having a class - finding myself offering to cover people's classes, and stopping random children in the corridors just for a chat! If you have time when you're down let me know (are you going to Chella's shower?).

A boring hospital labour is fine! I think I went a bit overboard on the ante-natal prep, so don't want it all to be a waste! Would be happy to deliver safely in the Conquest, if that's what it comes to. Although judging by your experiences there I'd rather not :)

Yes, I am going to it on Saturday :)

The conquest looked ok once you have had the baby and the midwives were great, I'd have had no issue having my baby there!

Just found out I have been given a form this year, not that I am there. But it is the worst "house" in the school and am trying to get a class list to see what horrors are in it for my return. I wasn't even told, stupid school :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->