~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Anna's right, the real friends are those who maybe you don't get to see or talk to every day but when you call them, you can still chat for hours! This weekend I met up with 7 of my best friends from uni, I hadn't seen them for over a year and we've all had big things going on in our lives over that time-babies, buying first houses, promotions at work etc. Those big things mean that we haven't had as much time to meet up as we live all over the country but as soon as we got together, it was as if we'd never been apart! Except that this time I wasn't drunk with the rest of them :haha:
You have lots to deal with Hayley and your friend should understand that. :hugs: I want to have time to enjoy being a mum and although I don't want to lose touch with any of my friends, he or she will always be my priority.

Shame Hayley-Iam sure you don't need freinds like that who are seemingly so selfish! Her loss really..

GossG, what a big scare, hope you are ok and if there is an infection it can be controlled..

Silas-you are SOOOOOOO close to the end now!!!!!! Hope you have some kind of mini celebration planned, perhaps a massage or something-if you lived closer I wuold babysit Joseph so you could go out for lunch/dinner with OH :)

Sophie, I wouldn't be worried about your kidneys if the docs aren't hahaha, made me laugh saying how much you used to drink hahaha.. Me too me too (before Ashton) and I dont miss it ONE bit!

Pichi, keep an eye on those movements hun, I also think Kitty is a nice name :)

Oooohh, I love bleach and am constantly bleaching the toilets, bath, drains anything really. Love washing powders too mmmmm and disinfectant spray.. DH thinks I have lots the plot hee hee...

No news from me, still thinking on names,, I think I like names ending in ah.. Like maybe Kylah for a girl or Micah (but DH only likes it for a girl, which I do too I guess)

Anyways, off to playgroup with my little man..

xx

Oh and Lolpants, 80% is an 'A' where I come from :) NICE ONE!! BHB, rant away hun-thats what we are here for xx

Fingers crossed for you Anna it must be a baby boy thing!!!!!!!!!! I asked doctor at hospital for sick note and they said because I was over 29 weeks I had to start maternity leave and not sick note. Work being really good and at the minute they aren't letting hr know I am off so hopefully mat pay want change. Started making a quilt and crochet blanket to pass time. Quilt going to be a play quilt crochet not going too well!!!!!!!!!!

gossipgirl - hope all is well. Dont feel bad for going in hospital, I did when I'd had no movement and on Saturday thought was being a paranoid mum but in the end if we hadn't of gone could of been a different story and at the end of the day our babies are still cooking and ok!!!!

After mentioning that she wasn't very active she had a proper dance about for about 15/20 mins :) so all is good.

Hip pain last night was terrible though! Never had it like that before! It seems to be ok now :)

Hope everyone is well this morn

Fingers crossed for you Anna it must be a baby boy thing!!!!!!!!!! I asked doctor at hospital for sick note and they said because I was over 29 weeks I had to start maternity leave and not sick note. Work being really good and at the minute they aren't letting hr know I am off so hopefully mat pay want change. Started making a quilt and crochet blanket to pass time. Quilt going to be a play quilt crochet not going too well!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse my french but that is bollocks! I am 32 weeks and have just got a sicknote and will continue to get one till my work force me onto mat pay. You can get a sicknote up to 36 weeks. Go back to you r doctor and demand a sicknote!!

I am off to the Fetal Assessment Unit again for the weekly check! I have slept in as didn;t sleep last night and my appointment is in 1 minute :haha: but I have called and am going to go in now.

Speak to you girls later x

Wow, after being offline for a few days, there sure was a bit to catch up on...

Hayley, dont worry about this so call friend, she's not worth your time. As all the other ladies said, a real friend is someone who you can pick up right where you left off from! And I will be honest, I only have one really good friend, and we hardly see eachother or talk. Last time we saw each other was in June, at her baby shower, and she wont be able to attend mine in October (its her hubbies birthday, the day of my shower, and his frist birthday as a daddy).

Also thanks ladies for the anniversary wishes, not much was done though. I was so exhausted after working a week of Over time, that I crashed about 15 minutes after I got home from work, and didnt wake until Sunday morning. I was exhausted.

I went to hobby lobby with my mom yesterday, bought letters, and paint to spell out Jaxon. SO cute. But now I have like 500 crafting ideas for Jaxon's bed room and baby gifts for my good friends. Friday is payday, and I'll be back at the hobby lobby!

Thanks Anna I think a visit to the doctor is necessary!!!! To be honest although I was well looked after wasnt overly impressed at all, lots of conflicting info given to me and a midwife even made up notes in my book. Having not had a urine test since getting admitted in which they found protein, apparently yesterday I must have wee'd in my sleep as she had tested it and it was clear!!!!

Hope all has gone well for you on your visit. keep us posted.

Anna Matronic is right about the sickness, you may be forced to start your maternity leave and pay if you are off with a pregnancy-related illness in the last four weeks of your pregnancy. So you can claim sick pay till 36 weeks, but even so if it is a pregnancy related sickness this must be recorded separately so it can't be used against you in disciplinary or redundancy purposes!

I forgot to say that my doctor told me at my last appointment that he now wants to see me every 2 weeks instead of once a month. It's nice to be far enough along now for that but its kind of annoying to have to go every 2 weeks now pay the 2 bucks for parking get measured and weighed and pee in the cup. Hear the heartbeat (best part of the visit) and then get sent on my way.

Hello Ladies

Hope your all well? :hugs:

Pichi I love the name Kitty!! I never even thought of that name - good job I have settled on Phoebe, otherwise I'd be stealing it!! :haha:

Ive just got back from MW appt - and now my baby is wrong way round!! MW said if she hasn't turned by next appt (in 2 weeks) they will scan me and talk about options - which I know from being on here is either a risky painful procedure to turn her physically or a c sect She has given me a sheet of exercises to do that can help with turning baby naturally, so Im gonna do them everyday! Other than that everything is fine... but I am panicking now that she won't turn!! :(

Lol xx

Hope she turns Lol.. Have you got a gym ball?? That is what turned my LO (although maybe he/she has turned again who knows).. Otherwise I have heard hand stands in the pool? Holding thumbs!!!!

is it a silly thing to kinda worry that i'm having a monster baby? i don't think i am just now but i'm just scared she's going to come out at like 11lbs or something! Lol

i'm sure baby will turn lolpants. bet they're just doing it to wind you up :haha:

I will have a lot of catching up to do it seems! Lol.

Today I am going after that Algebra final ... :|
I am scared to death as it is 20% of my final grade! :wacko: But, hopefully it'll be alright.

My OH has been home from work the last 2 days and he is driving me insane. Its terrible to say, but I cannot wait until he goes back tomorrow! :wacko: Gosh I sound so mean ... but spending too much time together and we tend to get on each others nerves .... A LOT. Lol.

We are going to be moving either this weekend or next week to our new apartment! :happydance: Now, I am not too happy about moving in itself, but glad to be leaving this stupid apartment complex we live in now ... and my stupid, stupid neighbors!

Have a good day ladies - or night, depending on where you live I suppose! :) :wave:

This is NOT true and the Dr is WRONG!!

Speak to your GP about a sick note - your employer can only "force" you onto mat leave if 1) your illness is pregnancy related and 2) you are 36 weeks +

Jo
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"