~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

We haven't told anyone (except people on here) our name either...my aunt and sis-in-law were sat at my mum's one day throwing names out, they came out with the name we have picked, and both stated how much they disliked it...I just sat quietly...had a bit of a waver on the name after that...then realised it is our baby, and we like the name, so I couldn't care what other people think now!!

I planned on keeping it a big secret but for some reason I always try to get my mom's approval on everything like I am still a little girl...and this time I wish i had just stuck to the plan because i wanted to name dd Madison and she hated it- maybe i should name this one Piper Madison just to get her going!:haha:

Blkhairbeauty, can't believe you might have her in your arms in a few weeks. Blimey!! I don't know what the condition is they are monitoring you for, but if C-Sect at 36 weeks is what is has to be then don't feel down about it as it is for the best. I know when they were discussing inducing me at 36/37 weeks I was really upset about it, then I got used to the idea of him being here earlier. Now I am likely to go full term I am like "Boo got to wait few more week" :haha:

its associated with high blood pressure and pre eclampsia. My mom had it will me and my siblings, it can make your liver and kidneys start to fail. My mom had an emergency c section with my brother due to it making her liver start to fail....so im nervous. Im mostly upset because I have had a good pregnancy so far(other then minor hiccups and monitoring) and now this...hopefully it stays away, but now im starting to swell up around my ankles and also having nose bleeds...so im really nervous. We shall see what my dr says on tuesday.

Oh how scary Hon! :hugs: I'm sure you will both be just fine though love! :thumbup: :kiss:

We haven't told anyone (except people on here) our name either...my aunt and sis-in-law were sat at my mum's one day throwing names out, they came out with the name we have picked, and both stated how much they disliked it...I just sat quietly...had a bit of a waver on the name after that...then realised it is our baby, and we like the name, so I couldn't care what other people think now!!

I planned on keeping it a big secret but for some reason I always try to get my mom's approval on everything like I am still a little girl...and this time I wish i had just stuck to the plan because i wanted to name dd Madison and she hated it- maybe i should name this one Piper Madison just to get her going!:haha:

I think Piper & Madison iare lovely names! Also, your mom named YOU so YOU name YOUR child! LOL :thumbup:

Morning ladies - was up at 5 to see hubby off on a week course - been about 10months since we were apart for longer than 2 nights so this will be an odd week for me, was about to start complaining about the time we had to be up then started snapping pics of the dawn ... its so pretty!! - wil add pics when i have them all - suns still making its journey up - lazy thing

:hugs: to you all

Morning girls :)

My back is so sore this morning and I think today is going to be a fat feeling day if you know what I mean :dohh:

I have nothing to do today so maybe ill go swimming to make me feel like I've done something exercise wise :blush:

going to try and upload bump shot

This is today will call it 31 weeks
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/022.jpg

whoop whoop lovely bump :)

i've just been to the Naffi and it cost me 9.61Euros for rice crispies, milk (2x1.5L) a lil bag of marshmallows and a 1.5L bottle of cola! - i could get the same in Tesco or Asda for about a fiver!! I miss England

Expensive those rice crispies haha...

That reminds me - I have cocoa pops down stairs :D

Great bump DF :)

Pichi, I have fat days all the time now too! Swimming will be great, I am not allowed to swim though or I'd be going all the time :growlmad:

I also have cocopops and shall make myself a massive bowl in a minute :)

I have just dropped mum off at the station, she is off to Majorca for the week for her last holiday before Chunk comes along! She booked it the day before I ended up in hospital so she is very anxious, but I'll be fine and fatter when she gets back :)

shuuuh about rice chrispsiies i have a cracving for rice chrispy buns and my shopping is coming and there ain't ant in it to make them. With william I craved them I ate them in loads lol had to be tesco brand cooking choc though. I have a dish coming for the apple crumble so I can cook that,

Great bump DF :)

Pichi, I have fat days all the time now too! Swimming will be great, I am not allowed to swim though or I'd be going all the time :growlmad:

I also have cocopops and shall make myself a massive bowl in a minute :)

I have just dropped mum off at the station, she is off to Majorca for the week for her last holiday before Chunk comes along! She booked it the day before I ended up in hospital so she is very anxious, but I'll be fine and fatter when she gets back :)
i had some cocoa pops mixed with cornflakes - yum yum :haha:

i hate fat days, they're so icky! i was going to do a spot of baby clothes washing today too but the weather is just dull and crap basically.

i'm sure wee one will still be comfortably sound in your tum till your mum comes back from her hols hehe

Sophie I am not far away if you need anything just shout ok! Nice bump DF :) Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, rice crispies... Might have to have a bowl of cocopops right now actually.. A lady my hubby works with had her baby at 33 weeks yesterday which has really made me think I need to start getting organised!!! BHB, I am sure you will be ok-think positively but keep an eye on the swelling ok! Oh and pichi (and othe hello kitty fans), there is someone selling some CUTE little HK clothes in the Buy Sell Swop section so thought I would let you know
xx

Oooh a little as for me post sorry :)

Chunk is really moving loads at the mo. Different movements to before cos I guess he doesn't have room! Anyway areas of my bump now go really hard when he sticks a foot/leg or something out. Last night above my belly he put what I assume was a foot so I touched it and he moved it away :) So I then started to pat my belly and he kicked that area :cloud9: He normally never responds to me!!

ooo thanks kelly. i think my and OH (believe it or not OH is worse than me!) have bought a good few HK clothes for peanut hehe. got cute sleep suits but they only had them in 3-6m

*goes off to look anyways* haha

@anna : peanut doesnt seem to move so much now... i think she's gotten comfy. i know what times of the day/night to look out for movement though so thats fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->