~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Sophie I am like 30 mins on the train from East Croydon. Border of Kent and Surrey :)

My BH have got so intense lately-perhaps from the rasberry leaf tea? They actually wake me up sometimes!

So what do you lovely ladies think of the name Connah Dylan?

Thank you for all your support. Just got home from hospital. Basically I am 2cm dilated and cervix thin but long (whatever that means) contractions got to 60% and every 2 mins sat evening and they gave me two lots of 3 steroid injections to mature babies lungs as they thought delivery iminent. However my hospital special care unti is full and would have to be transfered 2-3 hrs away. Labour was stopped and although contractions where registering on monitor this morning only 25-30% and around every 10-20 mins so they where happy
for me to come home. Maternity leave has now started and unable to do anything. Baby posterior so have been told and continuous back ache or pains any stronger to go straight back. If I can make it another 3 weeks they confident baby wont need special care. Me and baby measuring 34 weeks. Is just a waiting game now could be two days could be 7 weeks.

Hope everyone else doing ok.

Good luck Weezy :flower:

We've decided not to find out baby's sex, but ust for fun, what would you guess it was from my 31 week bump?! I've got no idea!

Attachments

• DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
Looks very much like my bump and we having a boy, however with my first son I was nothing like it, so not much help for you really!!!! i'll stick with boy though

Good luck Weezy :flower:

We've decided not to find out baby's sex, but ust for fun, what would you guess it was from my 31 week bump?! I've got no idea!

Your bump looks very similar to mine...and we are having a girl!! :haha:

Weezyweu i'm glad baby is staying put for you just now! It's quite bizarre really I just signed in to see if anyone had heard anything. Fingers crossed for you, I guess it's time for you to get resting now! xx

Glad you got checked over Weezy...and that they have given you steriods...those jabs work wonders :thumbup: Lets hope baby stays cooking for a bit longer yet. :flower:

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/022.jpg

anyone guess what mine is from pic?

Is funny said to oh today every day is a bonus, and now i'll probably go 42 weeks!!!!!!

Sure its a boy thing us girls seem to be much more straight forward. Is great to have so much support on here though. Lets hope we all keep our babies cooking a little longer!!

DF I would say girl looks quite a high bump.

ah see im having a girl and i'm carrying very low :dohh: lol don't think you can really tell to he honest

its fun guessing though. baby is high up according to scan last week though. They wouldnt let me see scan and after me saying I wanted to guess, they must do that on purpose now. Next scan I will be shouting at them if they do that. I should of this time but the indian doc was rude and taking the piss out of me, even the students where like fake laughing. I havnt ever met a nice indian doc :(

Kelly - you aren't too far away then :) Maybe when the baby's we should meet up if you like :)

Pichi - It is weird, his movements are still sporadic but mainly later at night he is wide awake. I have read they are asleep most of the time now and only awake like 10% of the time.

Weezy - How scary for you hun, but glad they have stopped labour for now, lets hope he stays cooking some more weeks! Have you been signed off work sick? Mat leave doesn't need to start till 36 weeks if you are off sick related to pregnancy so could get a sick note for a month maybe?

Megs - Great bump there, I think boy too :)

DF - I am sticking with a girl :flower:

AFM, I am off for a gp appointment, they alternate between GP and mw now so dunno what to expect haha! But must remember to get my sicknote. I'll update on my return.

Love you all :flower:

my baby is posturer so its all feet and hands out, loads of visible movement. you can see like a foot moving across and me gasping from having the feeling.

Megs I say boy.. DF, I say girl :)
Everyone seems to be thinking I am having a boy.. I have no clue.. So honestly girls, do you not like the name Connah? Be honest i wont be offended I promise!!!!
Weezy so glad baby is ok and still baking, you take it easy now hey!
Sophie, would be lovely to meet up.. I might come do a spot of baby shopping one morning when Ashton is in nursery so can maybe meet for a coffee or something. Or I might just order everything online while I sit and my ass gets fatter hahahaha

Is it said the same way as Conner? Just a different spelling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->