~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

GOOD LUCK Silas-let us know how it goes.. I have the opposite with my DH. Hardly see each other as he works long hours and is a really devoted runner so runs 6 times a week.. That is half the reason why we are moving back to SA, so we get more time together and more importantly, he can see Ashton and this little guppy in my tummy more often :)

Feeling really down tonight, had a horrible MW appt this afternoon and left in tears. My MW has left so I met my new named MW for the first time today, don't feel like she listened to my concerns about having to deliver in hospital, I feel like I'm failing my baby because my BMI is high-all she talked about were the things that can go wrong, I'm too fat for her to be able to feel bubs properly etc etc.
It's just taken all the excitement I was starting to feel after being so worried for the first two trimesters out of my pregnancy and I'm totally dreading labour. Just want to hide in bed and stay there until November :cry:

What a bitch PinkLizzy :growlmad:

Well I have JUST got back from a mammoth 8 hours at the hospital today. I went for my normal weekly checks which were all fine. Fundus measured 33 today (30 yesterday) I hate the inconsistency! Anyway my wee was the issue as I knew from yesterday so she sent me down to triage to have a "quick" word with the doctor and maybe get some antibiotics (my penicillin allergy was causing a slight problem for some reason!) So this was at 1.30 this afternoon! I got examined at 5.30pm. All is ok, cervix is closed, bubs is still head down but floating on the brim today!

I got my antibiotics at five to bloody 7 :growlmad:

The hospital I am at is a massive university hospital, the care I got was fantastic, when I eventually got it. That is a joke isn't it, 6 hours to get some antibiotics for a UTI!!!!

Pichi I too worry about having a giant baby, but he has a small head according to scans, so easier to push out I hope :haha:

Bartness, I want to get some letter to spell out chunks name but am too scared to do it now in case I change my mind on his name, but it is such a good idea.

I am considering having a cast made of my bump out of plaster of paris. Anyone done this before or considered it?

Are you having him at St Georges Sophie?

How annoying.. And I def think head size matters more than weight.. It's normal to worry Pichi.. but you will be ace! Sorry Lizzy, how annoying-don't let her get to you though and stay excited ok!!!!

xx

No, Mayday. I am wishing I did go to St Georges now! Credit to Mayday they have been fantastic with my transfer and care so far, but today was a joke. Severely understaffed!

Sophie, they're all the same - I waited 4 hours for some anti b's the other week before they would discharge me - not sure why they can't just give you the prescription?!

Not sure about head size but my 8lb 5.5oz baby was much easier to evict than my 6lb 1oz one although I do also fear a whopper!!!

rgh its so dragging for me im due the 12th i feel like bnb and tickers and countdown apps on my fb just slow the whole process down if i wasnt tracking everything i would forget about being pregnant and get on with life ... kind of lol

wow....time is going slow AGAIN!!!! But then again, i might be having my baby here in 3-4 weeks :S scary. Im starting to freak out a little bit, did all of you ladies that have had babies before feel like this with your first?

Evening girls. So much to catch up on, you have all been chatty today!

Lizzy, I am sorry your new MW is a bit of a cowbag, please don't let her ruin such an exciting time for you :hug:

We had our 1st Hypnobirthing class last night, it was very interesting and I am looking forward to next week. I am actually feeling really positive about the birth now that I have something to focus on. I just need Herbert to do his/her bit now and MOVE or my hubby may just throttle me for making him take the classes (not to mention the waste of £200!) Ho-hum :blush:

Yesterday I started my hospital bag shopping, although I have to say, my bag looks more like I am going on a spa break than off to hospital :rofl:

Just had a lovely long soak in the bath, Herbert was making my tummy go really lopsided by sticking something large and round (possibly a bum) out at the sides. He didn't seem to like me poking it :haha:

Just noticed my ticker says 50 days to go :shock: It only seems like yesterday when I was excited about going into double digits!

Jaxon has been quite today....I told him if he doesnt move around more tomorrow we'll be going to the ER. But then the last four days he's been a total nut case, so he's probably just resting up today...tomorrow he'll be crazy again. Well its off to the company pickinick for a free dinner.

wow....time is going slow AGAIN!!!! But then again, i might be having my baby here in 3-4 weeks :S scary. Im starting to freak out a little bit, did all of you ladies that have had babies before feel like this with your first?

oh yes and more this time, :wacko:

I went from being majorly excited to majorly terrified daily. I've been like it with both. I think it's just one of those things that goes with pregnancy tbh. :wacko:

My stomach won't stop growling, i'm not hungry though anyone have any ideas?

I also started my hospital bag. I bought a few things from the dollar store like socks and a notepad and pen and a suduko book. And then today I went shopping and got 2 kinds of PJ's, a night gown and a pants a shirt one because I really like pants and I made sure they would go above my tummy but I bought the night dress even though I dont like nighties because what if pants are just not working with the surgery scar. I also bought huge panties. And I bought a car seat cover for winter babies which I really wanted. I am using my new diaper bag we bought as my hospital bag because we bought it double big for 2 kids stuff but it has so many pockets and so much room and a shoulder strap I figured might as well get 2 uses out of it.

I went from being majorly excited to majorly terrified daily. I've been like it with both. I think it's just one of those things that goes with pregnancy tbh. :wacko:

to answer beauty- yes! the wait before the first was awful! i cried quite a bit-i thought she would never get here- and then i was a week late- this time is much different

ro- this is also how i feel- i get all excited when i see her move in my belly or i open her drawers just to stare at her clothes but then at the same moment i cry because i am so nervous and worried about everything!!!!

ok, well im glad im not alone. :S

Good news :) my mom bought the baby a crib, im so excited!!!! And im so ready for saturday to be here!

OMG my ticker is up a box! shit shit shit shit shit shit! nervous, place a mess feel disorganized I like to be ready for these things really early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->