~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

not for ebay stuff as they are cheaper than toy stores, toy stores want hundreds for what I want to get. I think it makes the stupid postage look cheap now. Want to get it now so that I will have cash in pocket and not have to worry about it coming up to xmas.

william is finally eating beans for me. he has given in and is not getting chocolate moose lol

Hello Ladies

Just came on to say HI and that Im really upset ATM :(

Everything seems to be against me having the birth I wanted!! :grr:
1st off baby is breech - so if she don't turn within 4 weeks I'll be having C Sect!! and then today I get told by antithesis (spelling??) that if I do have a normal birth, thanks to the fact I have funny spacing on my back, I will need an Epidural ASAP, they are saying if the baby gets into difficulty or I need a emergency C Sect that they won't be able to administer the drugs quick enough. They said once administered then easy too top up later if I need it... but I can imagine if it wears off, regardless of if she needs it of not, I will want it as I'll go from no pain too intense pain! its just a minefield really

And I wanted a natural birth :(

Anyone else been told this?

Lol xx

Shame Lol :-(
I know it is difficult once you get your mind set on something but try and think that the journey on how she gets here doesn't really matter so long as she gets here safely!!!
Hope you feel happier soon
xx

LOL pants WIlliam wasnt breach but postier and they said he would turn and never did ended in emergency c section to and this one is the same so I am not holding out for a vag birth myself :(

Gonna write my birth plan after my antenatal appt on 2nd Oct, but I just feel like its kinda outta my hands now :(

Im obviously not designed for making babies! :haha:

Lol xx

Lol, still plenty of time to turn, most babies do :) Shitter about the epi though x x

Oh hun
Conceiving a baby and carrying it is the difficult part and you are doing a sterling job so far. it's all about minimising risks I guess.. Now smile ok!
xx

Oh hun
Conceiving a baby and carrying it is the difficult part and you are doing a sterling job so far. it's all about minimising risks I guess.. Now smile ok!
xx

:haha: I can see why your Kelly COOL! Here I am panicking - but your right - I just need too calm down and get happy (again for babys sake as much as my own!)

Ranting over I promise :thumbup: :flower:

Lol xx

Well ladies my induction will take place November 17th.. unless i have him sooner... as i am high risk and have a history of preterm labor..

TMI, and question:

I went to the ladies room and noticed my panties were a tad bit wet. Being me I smelt it, and it was kinda sweet smelling. Should I just put it off as normal discharge or call the doctors office?

Awwww Lol :hugs:

Try not to get too upset Hun, I wrote my 'ideal' birthplan with Reagan...and got everything I didn't want, I was so disappointed in myself...until I realised that labour is only the start of a new journey with that little person entering the world...and as long as they enter it healthy and safe then that is all that matters, labour; hopefully, is only one day or so.... you have a whole future together with Phoebe, and that will far outweigh everything else :flower:

TMI, and question:

I went to the ladies room and noticed my panties were a tad bit wet. Being me I smelt it, and it was kinda sweet smelling. Should I just put it off as normal discharge or call the doctors office?

I get that usually normal but if theres a lot then do get it checked, no harm on checking anyway always good to be safe.

found a hummer for William! now we will have to resist letting him have it before xmas as we are two big kids that love xmas ourselfs. Its dear and way way over what I planned on spending :wacko: suppose he is still young he wont understand.

Not too worry you Bartness, but I read somewhere that amniotic fluid is sweet smelling so I would defo call ur MW - just to be safe - hope ur ok hun :hugs:

Thanks Dani - I've had lots of comments on Facebook off ladies that have had epidural's and its making me feel a lot better about it :thumbup:

DF - U gotta post pics of this hummer - I wanna see it - sounds awesome :)

Lol xx

I love Hummers!! We had one this year for our wedding car...:happydance:

Hahaha Lol..
Hope you are feeling better.. I had to have epi with Ashton and it really wasn't that bad plus I asked them to let it run out before I pushed so I still had needle in back but it had run out so I could feel him come out. So you could always do that?? I am really hoping to go all natural this time but if I am in unbearable pain and it is easier and less stressful for babba then they must give me what I need :)
Bartness, let us know if you call the doc and what they say
xx

Thanks Dani - I've had lots of comments on Facebook off ladies that have had epidural's and its making me feel a lot better about it :thumbup: Lol xx

I have got to have an epi if baby turns and I get to attempt my VBAC...just incase they need to get me into theatre quickly for a c-section if anything happens or I fail to progress.

The weirdest thing I found with my spinal block on last c-section was laying in bed afterwards and being told to 'pee'...the catheter does it's job, but it is really weird laying there and trying to let your mind relax enough to just wee where you are without getting up to go to the toilet :haha:

that would be weird trying to pee without feeling it. haha

I'm not against an Epidural but at the same time i'm not going to ask for one straight off the bat if that makes sense?

I said I would never spend this much on a present but the things you do just to see them happy :haha: he would be happy with a cardboard box but I know he will love this. It has working lights, seat belts and horn and loads of other things.

Attachments

• hummer-black_02_LRG.jpg
    hummer-black_02_LRG.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
that would be weird trying to pee without feeling it. haha

I'm not against an Epidural but at the same time i'm not going to ask for one straight off the bat if that makes sense?

They reccomended I have one due to the position of William and back labour is sore, dam thing didnt work! no matter how much it was pumped up. I just took reactions to it so I wont be having one this time. I wanted au naterla and got the opposite last time.

Wow DF was that hummer from toys r us? They are pretty expensive but I bet your son will love it! :D

Hello everyone, not been on for a while, soooo tired all the time at the mo. What have I missed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->