~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hey all

:hugs: to you all x
woke up this morning - and i think my bumps dropped a bit .... i need the loo more, and no longer feel like nudger is living under my ribs!
been to aquanatal this morning and on way back stopped into davids work to see if i had post ( all post goes to the MRS not houses out here) i got all excited when i saw parcels from www.favouritesweets.co.uk - hoped it was mine and the girls order - was davids order hopefuly mine comes soon.

Wow MM - What sweet have you ordered? I had to be dragged away from the PicknMix stand at Victoria at the weekend :haha:

We are certainly entering scary territory now ladies. I suppose I keep thinking 8 weeks to go but maybe 9 and a half (although our family delivers on time or early babies fingers x'ed!!)

DF - OMG penultimate box haha! I think I have moved on to mine to and am now housing a honeydew melon, can't check till I post this!! It stays on that for 4 long weeks though :(

I finally had a great nights sleep, went to bed really late, like 2am but didn't have to get up so slept till half 10! Then have found a mouse stomach my cat sems to have had fun with last night, I can't touch it yuck!!

I have sent out my invite list for my sis to organise my baby shower yay! Also I MUST get my bag ready and keep it with me after I nearly got kept in last night and had nothing on me!

Well today for me is tidying the house before returning to the Sussex seaside and my home for a few days. Fingers X'ed my leccie didn't run out and I don't find a freezer full of defrosted food tomorrow!!

My order :D
Refresher Bars
Cola Bottle
Aniseed Balls
Watermelon and Apple Fizz Balls
Apple Whips

my friend jodie ordered
fizzy bottles, fizzy dummies and rasbery bonbons

Alison ordered Rhubarb n custards (x2)

Sherrie went gaga and got - choc peanuts, lemon bonbons, peardrops, swizzles minis, dolly mix, jelly mix

£2.05 per 1/4 (250g)

Wow, so it isn't too expenisive to get the sent out to you?

I want Picknmix now, but have decided I am going to start a healthy streek in the home straight :D

so far I have had 2 bowls of cocopops :haha:

its 4.95 for postage - which is why myself alison jodie and sherrie put one big order together

oooh pick n mix *drools* i love www.AmericanSweets.co.uk
www.aquarterof.co.uk mmmmm

there was another one that was really good for pennie sweets but i forget the name :dohh:

haha i have a soft spot for squishy sweeties :blush:

Where I work is an old town https://www.visitrye.co.uk/ for anyone interested in having a look :haha:

Anyway they have a couple of old sweet shops with hundreds of different sweets in those big tubs and they still sell them by the quarter :D

i REALLY have a hankering for candycorn now for some particular reason unbeknown to be! i remember having it as a kiddy when i was over in Florida and couldn't get enough of the stuff... *drools*

i do have rosey Apples sitting beside me though nom nom

happy 32w Anna btw :D:flower:

Glad they finally sorted you out Sophie...after a long wait around!!

I was admitted to hospital on monday night, showing protein in my urine...so they panicked and admitted me, did liver function tests, traces etc etc.

Saw my consultant after a growth scan on tuesday morning...baby is weighing 4 and a half pounds :happydance: I have not got pre-eclampsia again!! She is still breech and has til my next scan in 4 weeks to turn otherwise it's a definate section again...if she does turn before then the consultant still wants me to attempt a VBAC...she is adament she will not be delivering this baby early unless the blood pressure situation leaves her absolutely no choice...so things are looking good once again :thumbup:

Had my MW appointemtn today and everything is fine. Measuring 33 weeks esaxctly as it was 3 weeks ago??!!! Weird.. And the midwife said he/she is till head down YAY but said babba is lying in a strange position and she couldnt work it out, like there was something hard where there shouldn't be something hard.. They did this last time too when she thought she heard a heart beat on the one side and then on the other.. So I said, 'ok so long as it isn't another baby and she just giggled nervously'.. hahahahaha..

Happy 32 weeks to you too Pichi :flower:

Dani, so pleased you don;t have Pre-eclampsia again and lets hope she turns so you can have the vbac :)

We are all starting to show the pressures of late pregnancy now. Just means there is not long to go!!

:hugs:

Kelly do you reckon there could be two? A hidden twin. Imagine that, you give birth all knackered out and have your baby in your arms and then it starts again :rofl:

hahahahah. now I am the one with the nervous giggle.. I have had a feeling there are 2 since day one but then I am sure the scan would have picked it up.. But last appt there were 2 heart beats I am sure hahahahaha... Im crazy.. and I was throwing up like 10 times a day in the beginning too.. But ys, I am sure there is just one :) There are those stories of one baby hiding behind the other-apparently it is not uncommon LOL!!!!

power off here all morning, so boring, would halve went out only its raining. Midwife is not calling today, I called and she isnt even suppose to be in and I wonder why she scheduled me for today then? really need my urine checked as I am still fighting that infection and finished anti biotics and didnt get to the doc on monday as my dad took such a strop at me asking him for a slight favor the day before so he didnt come near me either. I know the infection is still there it burns when I pee and its really dark pee. It just wont go away. So tomorrow one of the docs practises I am not in they are there for a few hours so dad said he would take me down.

IN bad mood today actually :( I bet the electric goes off again as its not suppose to be on till 4 and i have so much washing and cleaning to do I need electric for. And william will not eat proper food for me!!!!

no he does eat as well as breastfed you know lol just wants junk food and I blame his dad who eats monster munch for breakfast and then william wont eat his as he wants monster munch to. :( so he has bound to be starving as he has had one spoon full of food in him all day.

freaking out trying to get williams xmas present everyone wants £40 delivery to where I am! wrf! I wanted a hummer 12v jeep for him.

DF have you looked for promotional vouchers online? sometimes you can find free delivery vouchers :)

You should register for martins money tips-uber savings and freebies.. I love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->