~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

random question girls but what are the best cellular blankets to get? as in where should i get them from? i dont have peanut any :(

Still feeling really depressed after yesterday, been in such a foul mood all day and just can't seem to shake myself out of it. I should be excited about having this baby but now whenever I think about it all I can do is cry.

:hugs: pinklizzy :hugs: hope you feel happier soon :flower:

DF that is awesome!!!!! What a lucky boy William is! and you have the grounds for him to get good use out of it too!! :thumbup:

Pichi I haven't even thought of cellular blankets - what are they for? is there a specific use? I have a H&M Hello Kitty blanket for in her pram, is that a cellular? its kinda fleecy on one side and cotten on the other :shrug:

:haha: at Dani - labour is just so glamorous hey!? Im worried enough about pushing out a poo, didn't even think about No 1's!! :blush:

Lol xx

i have that exact same fleece for peanuts pram haha. cos well, we know i'm obsessed a little with HK! lol

cellular blankets are better because they let them breathe and they tend not to let the LO over heat apparently.

Hey ladies! :wave:

Well, I got my algebra final finished! And, I did pretty good on it. So now all I can do is wait it out to see if I passed my classes or not. :| I still have 1 more final to finish, but I should know by the end of next week on whether or not I passed my classes and got my degree or not. Oh heavens, I am sooo nervous!

We sign our lease for the new apartment tomorrow! I never thought we would get there a month ago. But, thankfully I am only 32 weeks gone now, and a move wont be too entirely inconvenient. Hopefully. Lol

I probably wont have internet for much longer, so it will be a lot more difficult to get on BnB. Haven't any idea what I am going to do with myself, but we have to save money somehow, you know? Probably will be the first thing to go once I don't need it for school anymore. But, our apartment complex has computers with internet in the community building, so hopefully I can make it down there every now and again to catch up with you all. Plus, there is always facebook which I can easily access from my cell phone.

Anyhow ... I don't have the time to catch up right now because have to start working on my other final. I hope everyone is well and we are not having any early babies ... yet.

Wow DF was that hummer from toys r us? They are pretty expensive but I bet your son will love it! :D

Hello everyone, not been on for a while, soooo tired all the time at the mo. What have I missed?

I think they had them but not when I looked today but cheaper on ebay. I cannot wait till christmas! I may even get a christmas ticker going here lol

Pichi, mothercare is quite good for cellular blankets. If you wanted to spend a bit more mamas and papas, jojo maman bebe and izzywotnot all have lovely blankets too! I'm getting the basic ones from mothercare then pretty blankets from jojo and izzywotnot. Have got my sheets from mamas and papas but not to keen on the rest of their bedding! Hope that helps?

My OH parents asked us today what we wanted them to buy for us. After telling them not to worry etc we have let them buy our carseat. It's in the sale anyway for £85 so that gives us that money to spend on other stuff. Went to Halfords and they have reserved it for me, am going there in the morning with OH to have it checked to see if the seatbelts are long enough in our Volvo for it. So if everything goes according to plan we will have our car seat tomorrow but will go back to get it fitted nearer the end of October! It's all getting so exciting now!

thanks ssmith.

there are izzywotnot cellular blankets on amazon for £4 i think it is? i've already chosen her cot bedding... just need to find a way on getting it here from the US :dohh:

I would say mother care also, I still have the blankets I had from when I got william when I was preg and their stuff tends to have good wear in them.

How do I discribe my ass/vag bone hurting? lol like when i go to sit on the loo and bend its like someone has kicked me in the bagina, really weird achy feeling in bone.

lol DF - did you say "bagina" on purpose or was it a typo? Either way it made me chuckle - When my DD1 was younger she used to say "fragina" - :lol:

The hummer is fab btw!

I HURT so much - I feel like I have a cannon ball on my front with an alien trying to escape and BH's to boot!!

I am convinced that this baby is gonna make an early apperance - am I going mad?

ETA: :hugs: for pink and OMG, I moved up a box!!!

Cheers for explaining Pichi - I will add them too my list of things to get :thumbup:

Well Done Silas :happydance: and congrats on your new apartment - hope the move goes smoothly for you :thumbup:

Im shattered so gonna shower and go to bed :sleep:

Catch up with y'all soon :hugs:

Lol xx

Might just have to pop on to Amazon, that sounds like a bargain for Izzywotnot blankets, thanks Pichi!

Glad it went well Silas!!!!!

Bagina hahahahahaha.. toooooo funny :)

Pink Lizzy, sounds like hormones are doing a bit of a route march for you? Hope you feel better soon and know we are here for you to vent vent vent!!!

I like the Mothercare cellular blankets-will look on amazon as I only have a blue one and bump might turn pink.. I stole one from the hospital last time by mistake but have given it away since ooops!

Pichi you have definetly started something now, just been looking on John Lewis they have nice blankets as well

Well done Silas :happydance:

Pichi/lol, I got my blankets from Matalan, they were pretty cheap and my mum said they were really nice quality (I wouldn't know!) I also haven't got any cot bedding or a matress, I am gonna wait as Chunk isn't going in there for a while so will wait for the Jan sales I reckon :)

Bartness, always good to get it check out. Fluid can smell sweet (and also read it can smell like sperm!!) When my waters leaked though I could feel it trickling out, it was enough to soak through my clothes and down my legs. It is not incommon to be more 'moist' down there though, maybe sweat for example. If you haven't felt anything coming out it is a possibilty. Maybe keep an eye on it and see if you feel anything coming out? But if you aren;t sure do get checked instead of worry about it.

I just went for dinner at a freinds who is back for a bit travelling the world, so very nice to see him and his wife. He is staying with his brother whose wife is due the same day as me! There daughter is nearly one and she is so funny it made me want Chunk to come now!!!!!!!!!!!!

DF - That hummer is bloody awesome :D

Evening all, just back from a lovely meal out for our wedding anniversary, I am so full (of Herbert and food) that I think I may just pop!

Silas I hope the move goes well, if you can't pop on here too often make sure you keep us updated on the Sparklers FB page!

DF, love the Hummer, you are going to have a very happy little boy come Christmas day.

I need some more bedding too. So far I have been buying mine from John Lewis and I washed the blankets the other day and they have come up so lovely and soft. I like John Lewis, I actually think so far almost everything I have bought for Herbert has come from there.

Herbert has been really wriggly these past few days and I have felt bumps and lumps in places he/she has not been before. Hopefully bubs is trying to move head down so that my Hypnobirthing classes won't go to waste!

hiya all hope everyone is ok i'm off to hospital for my 32 week growth scan and see my consultant and diabetic team x

dont have time to read past stuff... sorry! I started a baby blanket for little miss today- I had bought yarn forever ago but now i am working to crochet it into a shell design... once i get a few rows i will post a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->