~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Devon - Good luck again :haha:

Coco - Congratulations :hugs:

Rowley - Well done on making your own stuff, I really need to get down and start making something to pass these boring days!

Well I am off home today, am quite looking forward to sleeping in my own bed for a few days. I am just praying I still have some electric so all my food hasn't gone bad in the freezer. Can't really afford to buy food again just for 4 days! I am going into work too. I am actually a bit nervous about it having not seen anyone since July. I always get paranoid and think I am in trouble or have done something wrong!

I'll pop in on a class too this afternoon and see some kids, not that I know what class I am meant to have! But some of the think I have left so I'll show my face and they can remember how lucky they are I am not teaching them this year :rofl:

Movement question: Seriously reduced movements going on here! I know from all my CTG's that he moves tons, but I just can't feel all of them. But the movements are just not very strong. I know he moves as he is sometimes on my left the right. I think I might monitor it today and if it doesn't get better then pop to the hospital. Suppose he is asleep most of the time?

I have my christmas ticker up and all just so I can remind myself how close that is also and birth has to come first! eeek!

right wiliam is away with his dad and i have a pile of dishes to do :( oh joy. Midwife today if i can make it there since she didnt come to me yesterday like we had scheduled.

Good luck Devonangel.. And Congrats Coco.. Sophie keep and eye on those movements and ring the MW if you feel you should..

I have woken up with insane backache and tummy cramps.. hmmmmm...

Shan, wow that is close hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your free time DF

xx

got woke at 6am by something upstairs, always seems to be between 6 and 7 and theres no one up there its empty and very spooky. Other half woke up to, dragging furniture. You dont hear anything after that though. And no one is up there. They are planning on making it an appartment but so much work needs done. Things up there from 1700s lying about and loads of paintings and old stuff. Leaks also. Really spooky looking . And I know above me and beside me not many have lasted to long in them as they are so haunted. Apparently anyway. Something weird about that part. So if anyone does move in upstairs I cant see that lasting I think as the landlord says it depends who you are in here to spirits. Spooky.

oo spooky df i couldnt stay there then im a softy

soph- def moniter movements and if not right then see mw xxxx

I wouldnt stay upstairs either. Some reason downstairs where I am in the oldest part seems ok and ones beside me have no complaints. My section was the kitchens hence the big fire place . Beside me a girl who lives in the weird part was saying something about ghosts but she is polish so i havnt got to talk to her much and upstairs my mate lived years ago and had to move out they couldnt take it. Also my granddad lived in main castle (which is the one built after mine) and there was activity there to. So many have come and go. I would be freaked yes but I feel at home here.

yep. Suppose to be a headless coachman here his painting is in the basement for some reason but i dont think so. I know parts are sealed off here and not lived in for it which I assume upstairs looks how it does. I have heard talking in the night we both have but ignore that., I got up at 6 one morning and heard a man talking but it was like in my hall but not at the same time, echoy but sounded far away. weird. Suppose to be a woman with a rose wandering about, maybe she likes my rose growing lol there big old smoke buildings out the back I hate when I let dog out at night and i can hear noise in them, they looks really freaky, my bike sits in there.

back from the midwives. peanut is in position the good girl that she is. lets just hope she stays head down.

i think ill just be going back to my bed soon though. didn't get home till 4 in the morning as i had to go and pick my mum up from A&E last night. tired just doesn't cover it

Wow DF, sounds scary-I get super freaked out by ghosts I am such a ninny.
Gald babba turned Pichi.. Hope your mom is ok
xxx

mum is fine. she's just sleeping still... which is probably what i will be doing in a minute or too as well :sleep:

and yes, peanut is a good girl and is lying the way she's supposed too... waiting for her to go 'nah, not comfy this way' and go transverse or something on me!

yep. Suppose to be a headless coachman here his painting is in the basement for some reason but i dont think so. I know parts are sealed off here and not lived in for it which I assume upstairs looks how it does. I have heard talking in the night we both have but ignore that., I got up at 6 one morning and heard a man talking but it was like in my hall but not at the same time, echoy but sounded far away. weird. Suppose to be a woman with a rose wandering about, maybe she likes my rose growing lol there big old smoke buildings out the back I hate when I let dog out at night and i can hear noise in them, they looks really freaky, my bike sits in there.

oh my lord, i couldnt handle that.. i'd be out the door x

I want baby to move its been a few hours very quiet today :( move please! giving mummy a heart attack here.

Midwife told me yesterday she thinks bbay is lying back to back which would explain the weird movement and lob-sided tummy as that must be his/her knees? Arg, that means uber sore labour :-(

william was the same and this one is the same to Kelly. could turn but I am not confident as william didnt, there gets less room in there to move as time goes on. I had back labour, infact that stopped labour and I had to be induced, i read that somewhere the positioning can stop labour starting. Hence my induction. Maybe only in some cases but i hope not this time.

Midwife called and asked me to go down, she was expecting me so I have to beg my dad. I feel like crap, tired and dazed . i just want to go to bed or cry or something. I really dont feel like going out so I am going to have a shower and a capachino to see if i feel better. I am William free today so I have time. I hate this feeling! happens every so often.

yep I woke baby up, now i feel bad lol

I still feel crap and stuffy and really cant be arsed going to the midwife today. thats if my dad turns up and my mum dosnt spit her dummy out because she wants to go to a restraunt and I have interfered with that.

doesn't matter what i do to get peanut to move she wont if she doesn't want to. don't think she liked being shoogled by the mw this morning though bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->