~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Mine has also been quiet today. In fact, i dont htink I have felt one movement yet :-( Still got bad tummy pain though and a dull bach ache..

i think we're all having quiet days - i went up to mw today with my nudger bump
went up to the mw for 1 - waited til 2 to be seen (in that time felt some tiny movements ) when i saw the mw she could feel some movements - thinks now nudger is just fidgeting and not doing rolls n spins n great big kicks, she said nudger doesnt seem to have much spare room and thinks its cos im so little, even tho my bump is big, so its something they'll keep an eye on. then nudger got the hiccups!! mw was happy with level of movement she could feel and ctg picked up - even tho i couldnt feel most of it, she asked me if i was feeling BH very often - i said not really - then she showed me the trace! ctg picked up loads of BH compared to the one i had a month ago - will take some pics for my journal!

Glad baby is ok Missy!!!

I am a bit stressed as no movement, dull backache, weird tummy pain, weird cervix pain and a runny tummy (TMI).. I hate over reacting but just dont feel myself.. Think i will have some ice cream and see if bebe starts to move plus a little nap while Ash is down..

back from the hospital and lil man is weighing 3lbs and 15ozs and doing really well and consultants and diabetic team are really pleased with me and dont have to see them till i'm 36 weeks x

What are our LO's playing at today with no movement? I have felt her a few times since my last post, still nowhere near as much as usual.

I keep poking her lol......I have had a busy day today, maybe i didnt feel her but her movements are pretty hard not to feel lately

Normally im complaining that shes hurting me!!! lol.

i think by this point its no longer whopping kicks its little rolls n fidgets which are easier to miss :confused:

anyone else hair change colour? I see red in mine and its all messed up in shades. weird. I read somewhere that pregnancy can do that if its a girl. I have to get another dye I am going ginger here.

i havnt notcied much change in mine apart from it lightening up due to how much sunshine im in!

i think by this point its no longer whopping kicks its little rolls n fidgets which are easier to miss :confused:

aw end of the whopping movements :cry:

I think ill miss them now, have felt her so much over the last 2 weeks, so cute x

if u notice a big change in their normal pattern tho its still always best to get checked out

nothing like gettin to lie there n listen to ur baby's hb and wriggles for 20-30mins

How long do u wait tho? If she is quiet when i go to bed tonight ill start to worry :/

Jaxon has been kinda quite again today as well...A few pretty good movements felt, but not a whole ton, like I have become used to. Im sure he's fine though, as right now he's doing something to my ribs and its annoying as all hell, and hurts too!

i gave it a few hours - tried cold milk, shower, cereal and music - nothing gave me a wriggle so i went up. now nudgers going nuts! stretching n movin!

Hm i havent felt usual movements since about 11am this morning. Its now 11pm here :(
Maybe ill try a bath that usually gets her going x

Very quiet babies in the sparklers household today then :(

I am getting some movements but they are so weak. I really need to start counting. I actually feel like shit today, was gonna go home but was so tired after waking up at 5 I couldn't face the drive. Plus I'm on these antibiotics which probably don't help much. Plus I am really bored.

Feeling v v v v sorry for myself :(

mine kicking aboiut now, must have been sleeping. Been to midwife, baby fine heart rate is 142? cant remember what the old wives tale is for girl or boy I must get williams old card out as they where convinced it was a girl but they where so wrong lol slight protein still in urine but nothin to worry about so perhaps the infection is going away really slowly as I am off the anti biotics. I was allerigic to one of them hence why it didnt work.

It's rubbish, Chunk averages 150bpm! I did read that they only spend about 10% of the time awake. So only about 2 and a half hours. Maybe that is why it is all quiet?

yeah william was the same. crap. But I looked it up anyway and the reddish hair I have now seems to be mentioned with a girl. I just like getting clues I wont take them seriously as all where wrong for William. baby measuring 31 weeks anyway as last time it was 33 weeks at .30 but doc did say it was high up. William was always right on measurements to. Although day before they gave us a clue and said he would be a big baby which would give us a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->