~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I feel like I have swollen and my face looks chubby. :cry: I am having some VERY Low Self Esteem this week. I am Scared to go to the doctor on the 24th because I don't want to see if I gained any more weight, which I know I have gained a few more. :cry: I know, I am pregnant and suppose to but I have a fear of weight gain. I am obsessed with my weight! LOL :cry: :blush: Mainly in my hips and A$$ because that is where the damn weight always seems to go. :growlmad: Also, the last couple of days my feet have swollen up. Seems to come and go, but still when they are swollen, it is uncomfy.

Here are my 29 Week Pics and I really think I have popped this week. Bryelle had a growth spurt and so did my A$$!! :growlmad:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-302-1.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-322-1-1.jpg

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-33.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-31.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-304.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-31.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-32-2.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-302-1.jpg

You look BEAUTIFUL!
So stop this sillyness about being fat ok!? Honestly hun, you face is glowing in that pic like a baby carrying angel :)
xx

Thanks Hon! Hormones. LOL I just fear gaining because I don't want to be 200 or more! I know I will work it off, but I have low self esteem about my weight already that I freak at the thought. I gained 20 lbs before I got pregnant this time and it was due to double miscarriage back to back in Nov and Dec 2009 and then I ate bad during the Holidays and did not work out for 4 months. I planned on losing weight before I got pregnant again but I got pregnant fast again and was VERY thankful!!! I walk now but I was sick the past 3 weeks and did not walk while I was and ate McDonald's like 2 or 3 times a week! LOL :blush: Now I am being good and not going there for a while again. :D

OK, I tried to catch up on the past 10 pages but I am honestly too tired to read it all! :blush: Sorry Ladies and I hope you forgive me. Congrats to those who moved up a box :yipee: & a week :happydance: I ave not been on much the last couple of days because I have been SUPER busy! Next week is full of doctors appts for me and Jace. Not looking forward tp any of them though except my Free 4D U/S on the 24th minus the weigh in! :cry:

Totally feel your pain hun.. I lost so much weight before we got married and then fell pregnant on honeymoon with Ashton. Only put on about 2 stone with him while preg but never managed to lose it after he came out even though I breastfed, exercised, ate well etc.. so now, even though I have only put on a stone I am still like 3 stone heavier than I was when we got married in 2008 :-( I HATE fat with the passion.. I am going to a dietician and personal trainer after this baby is born and have told my hubby i am not having more kids until I lose weight.. It just hurts the self esteem too much to get fat.. And like even though he says it doesnt matter to him etc etc, still feel so horrible and want to be like his hot wife you know.. Sounds lame but anyway

Totally feel your pain hun.. I lost so much weight before we got married and then fell pregnant on honeymoon with Ashton. Only put on about 2 stone with him while preg but never managed to lose it after he came out even though I breastfed, exercised, ate well etc.. so now, even though I have only put on a stone I am still like 3 stone heavier than I was when we got married in 2008 :-( I HATE fat with the passion.. I am going to a dietician and personal trainer after this baby is born and have told my hubby i am not having more kids until I lose weight.. It just hurts the self esteem too much to get fat.. And like even though he says it doesnt matter to him etc etc, still feel so horrible and want to be like his hot wife you know.. Sounds lame but anyway

Totally feel you! :thumbup:

When Mark was deployed to Irag the last time (4/2007 to 7/2008) I lost 40 lbs. Now I have gained all of it back and then some. I WILL lose it again, but I have to wait of course! :( LOL Mark is athletic and in shape, of course, so he will help me. HE is tuff too since he is in the Army and thinks he is my Drill SGT. :haha:

Hee hee.. Ya, Warren runs about 100 miles a week in total and ran 56 miles in 8 and a bit hours in May.. Crazy crazy.. But he will be kicking my ass into gear :)

LOL I will need the motivation and the Drill SGT Motive!

So are boys usually bigger than girls at birth?

suppose to be only my aunt was like 10lbs and was a home birth! my poor gran.

Well the consultant did say bigger babies are usually boys at the time of saying he was bigger than the avarice he was 8 13lbs when born.

Ash was 9lbs gulp.. and his cousin (a girl) was just over 11 pounds.. BIGGER GULP... And she is tiny now! But from what I have seen, girls are usually a bit smaller.. Might also be cos on average from my friends, girls arrive like around 37 weeks and boys have all been late.. (in general)

this is one thing i always fret about - having a monster sized baby!

i reckon it is the head size that counts! My neighbour had a 10 pound something and she only needed 3 stitches-his head was so small..

well, i don't think peanut FEELS that big... but that's my guess after me having a feel at my tum lol
as long as she's under 10lbs lol

Well i went to Halfords today to get my car seat and it doesn't fit in the car very well. So had to re-think the car seat situation. After looking at the cabrio-fix again and the maxi cosi opal, we decided we were just going to get the infant carrier that goes with the Mothercare Spin. So that is now being delivered with our pram on the 11th of Oct. Things never go right for us!

Bought some cellular blankets from Mothercare while we were there and ordered the heart knitted blanket from John Lewis.

Hope everyones been getting lots of movements again now. I don't feel Connie move that much, but I think thats because i'm bigger. The good thing with her is that she will move on demand bless her!

I haven't tried my cabriofix in the car yet! I do have a base so hope that makes a difference. I have a Clio if anyone knows about these things :)

I am on a baby buying ban! Until I get paid at the end of the month which is 2 weeks away as am pretty skinto!

Im sure you'll be fine, it was the Britax First Plus that I had props with. The problem with our Volvo is that it's a leather interior and the back seats are quite slanted, they turn in to fitted booster seats for when the kids are a bit older! If we were putting the seat in our Fiesta we probably wouldn't have had a problem at all. It's just sods law i guess!

Baby is having a very active day again today, was drinking my tea earlier and had the (luckily lukewarm) cup resting on the top of my bump-bubs gave me an almighty kick and sent it all flying!
Spent this afternoon with a really good friend and talked through how depressed I've been feeling, she was great and I'm feeling lots better now, just still got that constant 'sick' feeling in the pit of my stomach :nope:

I feel better after a bath :) Still worried about movements though. I can't quite work out where in my belly he is, I think he has flipped sideways again :dohh:

Lizzy I have been feeling proper shit. doing nothing is really getting to me, I just want to hibernate it is awful. After this weekend I think I am going to drag myself to the gym just to get out, not sure if I can swim so might just do some light cardio work, hopefully that will get the old endorphins going x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->