• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i have 3 more weeks of work then i'm off for 2 weeks holiday, back for 4 weeks, another weeks holiday then i'm off on maternity leave. THATS scary O_____O!!

oooo - and just checked my bank and my HIP grant went into the bank today :D

Yay!! I am such an idiot!! I got my hip form last Tuesday, took it homw filled it out and put it in the envolope. then went to Macdonalds as fancied a mcChicken sandwich and left the form in my car. I havent been out since then (had a shitty cold) and my car is parked round the back as I am waiting for a residents permit. I could have had it by now, now will have to wait another week or so!!

I am going to order my pram on Saturday Icandy Cherry (as long as I still love it when I go to the shop) Going to order it in black, nice and boring, had he have been a girl I would have got Mulberry. Oh well!! Only getting the chassis, seat and carrycot as have a carseat, adaptors and a base. This costs £410 I think but the shop "did" give you a voucher for £45 when you bought the chassis and carrycot together, so I have £45 to spend. Think I will get a raincover for the carseat and maybe put the rest towards the footmuff, although he won't need the footmuff for at least 10 months. I dunno :)

Oooh, mine is in today as well, yay! (It's only going to pay back my NCT classes, but still, it's nice to pay things off).

How is everyone feeling today? I went to yoga yesterday (second session), it was LOVELY, so relaxing.

everyones hip's seem to be going in so fast :D hope mine goes in quickly, could really do with the money right now!

So what are these Hips everyone keeps talking about?

£190 one-off grant from the UK government (Health in Pregnancy) for pregnant women. They are ending it next year so we are quite lucky to be one of the last lots to get it!

It is a 'Health In Pregnancy Grant'...all pregnant women can claim for the one off payment in the UK of £190 to put towards a healthy pregnancy or whatever you wish.

I don't get my hip form til 29 weeks when I see mw next. Also I'm going to classes at the hospital next month which I believe are free rather than nct, I assume they're the same?

I don't get my hip form til 29 weeks when I see mw next. Also I'm going to classes at the hospital next month which I believe are free rather than nct, I assume they're the same?

Yeah, they'll be the same. NHS ones have been suspended in my area due to midwife shortage :growlmad:

Yeah, they'll be the same. NHS ones have been suspended in my area due to midwife shortage :growlmad:

Really?? I got an email yesterday stating I had been accepted on the course at the East Hastings Childrens Centre. Starts on September 9th for 4 weeks.. I filled out the form at the back of my pregnancy notes and sent it off last Friday.

Are you going to Aqua tomorrow, I want to go and am here and have something to wear :D

My HIP is not yet in and I sent it off a little while ago now. I guess the different name thing is confusing them a little.

I think I may book for a course in pregnancy yoga, its a 6 week block. We did think about doing NCT classes but the only day they are held on, my H can't do and I don't fancy doing them alone so NHS ones it is!

Also thought about taking Hypnobirthing classes but they are so expensive. If we were to travel an hour to an hour and a half from our house in any direction, they are about £130 which is fine, but in our town its £275, so I have ordered the CD and book instead.

I have a midwife appointment after lunch.

hey! ive decided to move over a couple of days early as everything on here seems a bit more relevant than 2nd tri now. which means im going to not know anything again lol:haha:
im due nov 12th which is 2days before my birthday so will definitely have a great couple of weeks:happydance:
we're on team yellow which is kind of hard not knowing but exciting too!
look forward to chatting to everyone:flower:

I'm still in bed so I'll update later when on my laptop, but had to wake to announce it is My V Day Today! :happydance:

hey! ive decided to move over a couple of days early as everything on here seems a bit more relevant than 2nd tri now. which means im going to not know anything again lol:haha:
im due nov 12th which is 2days before my birthday so will definitely have a great couple of weeks:happydance:
we're on team yellow which is kind of hard not knowing but exciting too!
look forward to chatting to everyone:flower:

Welcome to 3rd tri charli :hi:

Oh yes, how rude of me. :blush: Welcome to all the new Sparklers and new to 3rd Tri. I will be running the thread of course but be here officially in 3 weeks! :thumbup: Probably more like 2 though. Lol

congrats on your V day :)
thank you for the welcome!! i hope i dont end up asking too many questions that have been asked before or seem really silly lol, i did it when i started 2nd tri and its bound to be the same here lol

Welcome to the new 3rd tri people!

I have my gestational diabetes test in an hour and a half. I should probably get up and get ready instead of lounging about reading forums. :laugh2:

Congrats to those who have reached V day and welcome new ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->