• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

thanks :) - anyone know how to access the facebookgroup - the link ion the first page doesnt seem to be working for me ??

Omg!! I am tired of waking up and wanting food I don't have!! :cry: I am craving my moms home made chicken enchiladas! Mainly for the sauce! It is so dang good I just want that to dip my homemade tortillas in!!! :cry: Then wash it down with Starbucks Caramel Frappacino! :growlmad:

I am with you on the Frappacino's, I am addicted! Would love love LOVE to have one now.

hi all, - been on here for a week or so - but not managed to see this thread yet - im due Nov 2nd - and on team pink!! - so you can update me!! - getting excited now.... only 7 more weeks left of work

Welcome to our thread Jkbmah, you are due the day before me!
As for facebook, I am sure Majm will help you out with a new link as I know she could not get on there either to start with.

Omg!! I am tired of waking up and wanting food I don't have!! :cry: I am craving my moms home made chicken enchiladas! Mainly for the sauce! It is so dang good I just want that to dip my homemade tortillas in!!! :cry: Then wash it down with Starbucks Caramel Frappacino! :growlmad:

Oh goodness Majm, you changed your avatar and all morning I have been looking at post by you and not realizing it was actually you! I am crazy ...

thanks :) - anyone know how to access the facebookgroup - the link ion the first page doesnt seem to be working for me ??

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=126431300723438&ref=ts

There ya go - not massively used at the mo as we all chat on here - but think it will come in good use when babies start arriving :thumbup:

Lol xx

Hi everyone.
MaJm could you add my name to the list please, given due date of 15th Nov, but if I have section will have at 38 weeks (not sure which way to go yet), team pink please.
Thanks

has your due date changed a bit since first tri worrisome?

i remember seeing you in there and you were ahead of me and now im ahead of you lol!
x

anyone watching enders?
Tut tut phillip!! what a mess of a life

x

Hi everyone.
MaJm could you add my name to the list please, given due date of 15th Nov, but if I have section will have at 38 weeks (not sure which way to go yet), team pink please.
Thanks

Hi and welcome to the 3rd tri thread! I am also trying to decide if a ECS would be best for me and my baby and its so hard. How long have you got to decide?

At my 4d scan last week it showed my babys breech. I was speaking to a midwive at my work on Sunday and she said from 32 weeks crawl around for 10 minutes 3 times a day and that will help it to move. She said the best thing to do is scrub the kitchen floor! So could be worth doing. I have been so grumpy and snappy lately too. I was taking anti depressants when I fell pregnant and decided to stop taking them, although I didn't have to. So I think sometimes my moods can sometimes be down to a bit of depression!

Went to Tescos and bought some camping stuff tonight, going on Saturday for a week - how mad am I? at least the kids will love it! xx

I've got my GT test at 8.30 tomorrow and my growth scan on wednesday so that will all be fun, nice early start tomorrow to get to the hospital on time!

Hi, I am due November 7th. We are finally in our 27th week. I'd love to be added. Thank you :)

:hi: hi girls!

just wondering are any of your babies breech at the minute? if so are you starting to do some things to turn him/her now or is it too soon to worry about it! being a complete natural born panicker i feel like i should be doing something now! baby has been breech throughout the pregnancy which makes me doubt that she'll ever move!

last ultrasound mine was transverse- head on my left...not sure if thats how she still is but it makes ense from where i get kicked!

Bubbywings, im not sure ive said hello to u before so hello and welcome! Is this baby no.1 for you :)

I can't believe there are already November Sparklers who are nearing 30 weeks pregnant! :|

Honestly, I was a November Sparkler last year with my son, and it is just moving so much faster this time around. Its crazy when I think about it!!

I will update everyone tomorrow when on my laptop! :hugs: The one who had the question about the fb link, I put the link in there that I was able to open. Not sure now. :( Sorry. I'll play around with it tomorrow.

Im gatecrashing a few days early! :haha:

Ive noticed Im down twice in the list, this one is due 13th.

Still on team yellow for now as baby wouldnt show at the scan. Ill find out on Friday when I have a growth scan so hopefully we can find out then. Have worked out we may only have about 80 days to go if Im induced early again :shock: Its given us the kick to get everything sorted out though! :haha:

I will update everyone tomorrow when on my laptop! :hugs: The one who had the question about the fb link, I put the link in there that I was able to open. Not sure now. :( Sorry. I'll play around with it tomorrow.

thanks its OK - someone else posted a link so im on now!!

I can officially move over tomorrow guys!!!! This week has so dragged!! Never thought I'd say this but can't wait to go back to work on the first of sept for 7 weeks!! At least I will be busy and time won't drag!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->