~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

apparently babies will sit in breech till about 37 weeks and if they're comfy that way they'll stay that way but, the midwife might try turning him/her

apparently at around 36 weeks lean forward to encourage the wee one to turn (according to the book i got from my midwife :shrug:)

At my 21 week scan my boy was transverse (on his side head down to the right bum up to the left) would have no idea if he has moved in the last 6 weeks x x

updated my photo to my prego belly- just took this one today!

Wow, thats a lovely bump you have there :thumbup:

:hi: hi girls!

just wondering are any of your babies breech at the minute? if so are you starting to do some things to turn him/her now or is it too soon to worry about it! being a complete natural born panicker i feel like i should be doing something now! baby has been breech throughout the pregnancy which makes me doubt that she'll ever move!

Mine was breech but at last check it was transverse, head to the left and bum to the right! Who knows where it is now but all movements are either felt very low down or to the right hand side of my bump. I shall get my midwife to have a feel tomorrow.

I am pretty lucky moods wise as I am always pretty chilled so my hubby does not have to put up with a crazy preggo wife that often :haha: I can't promise things will stay that way once the end draws near though :D

thanks girls! midwife at hospital didnt seem at all worried at 20 week scan and the lady who did my 4d scan at the private clinic at 25+6 said there was still time for her to turn! i have no patience though! and im terrified at the thought of having to recover from a c section!

have my next scan on 6th sept so hopefully there has been some progress lol!

Glad I am not the only one feeling temperish :) With my last pregnancy I was like full of rainbows and cuddles and bubbles haha-been like that this time too until the last week-maybe it's a girl-last time I had a boy..
Makeithappen, my baby was breech at last midwife app at 26 weeks so I have invested in a gym ball which I sit on regularly (it's good for labour too) and at my next aqua bump class I plan on doing handstands in the pool.. haha, weirdo alert!

Oh and the midwife actually showed me how to feel so last week when I checked I still felt little babbas head was by my ribs. Awesome feeling but want him/her to turn already! Also SOOO not keen for C-section. Anyone know when the earliest you can fly is after a c-section?

Hi girls

Can i have my name added to the list, we are expecting a :blue: on 10/11/10

Im here 2 days early but im just so excited to finally be here. Just noticed i moved into a new box :happydance:

My little girl is breech too...consultant said she has until 37 weeks to turn, which they often do by then...or they will attempt to turn her in hope it works so I can attempt a VBAC.

I know everyone is terrified of having a c-section...I had an emergency one with my first...yes it was painful, but the sooner you get up and moving the better, I was driving after 3 weeks because I wanted to get myself into the SCBU without relying on others...it's not the perfect way to have a baby, but it's not the end of the world...first time around I was so dissapointed that I never got the 'perfect, ideal labour' (it doesn't exist) that I so badly wanted, it took me a long time to get over that...this time around I am not even writing a birth plan, I told my consultant to simply deliver the baby which ever way is the safest for both of us...the baby will come when it wants and how it wants :thumbup:

My little girl is breech too...consultant said she has until 37 weeks to turn, which they often do by then...or they will attempt to turn her in hope it works so I can attempt a VBAC.

I know everyone is terrified of having a c-section...I had an emergency one with my first...yes it was painful, but the sooner you get up and moving the better, I was driving after 3 weeks because I wanted to get myself into the SCBU without relying on others...it's not the perfect way to have a baby, but it's not the end of the world...first time around I was so dissapointed that I never got the 'perfect, ideal labour' (it doesn't exist) that I so badly wanted, it took me a long time to get over that...this time around I am not even writing a birth plan, I told my consultant to simply deliver the baby which ever way is the safest for both of us...the baby will come when it wants and how it wants :thumbup:

very true.. I wanted a water birth with my son but landed up being induced and everything was so medically simulated and stressful that even the midwife said a c-section would prob have been best.. Also not planning anything this time. My placenta was low-lying at last scan as well so we just never know ey!

Ive bought a gym ball too, just bought it yesterday, but was worried it was too early to use it (you see i worry about everything)!

i totally agree, i just want the safest birth for both of us and if thats a c section then i'll be going with that! would just love to try to move her in the right direction :haha:

Ive also read that some babies dont turn for a reason and its best not to force them! my problem is i read way to much and need all the answers, like, yesterday! My DH and mum have threatened to take my labtop away cos im making myself worse lol!

LOL glad im not the only one! DH hates it when i start a sentence with, i was looking online today and it says............

I know they are right, but i cant help needing to know everything :haha: it does make me worse though! i didnt mind the idea of a c section, not ideal but i really didnt mind, i thought 'well it takes away the pushing in labour and maybe being stitched....down there' :blush:, that was of course before i read c section stories, now im terrified! lesson to the story, dont research.....have i learnt my lesson, absoultely not :haha:

Omg!! I am tired of waking up and wanting food I don't have!! :cry: I am craving my moms home made chicken enchiladas! Mainly for the sauce! It is so dang good I just want that to dip my homemade tortillas in!!! :cry: Then wash it down with Starbucks Caramel Frappacino! :growlmad:

i want some tattie fritters but i'm too lazy to make them... ¬__¬

i guess beans on toast will suffice haha

hi all, - been on here for a week or so - but not managed to see this thread yet - im due Nov 2nd - and on team pink!! - so you can update me!! - getting excited now.... only 7 more weeks left of work

hi all, - been on here for a week or so - but not managed to see this thread yet - im due Nov 2nd - and on team pink!! - so you can update me!! - getting excited now.... only 7 more weeks left of work

welcome jkbmah! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->