~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

urgh - families suck! why do they have to cause soo much hassle??

does anyone elses boobs feel MEGA heavy and almost crushing?

My cousin just had a boy and it was 12 pounds GAH! I can't remember if I already posted this but I Think most of us are to tired to read all the way back so it might be new to some haha

Kayley mine are massive! Lol Always had big boobs and now they are crushing my chest and rest on my bump! :haha:

Happyhaley it's new to me! :D Congrats and OMG that is a big little baby! Lol C Section I assume?! Lol

It was a c-section. When I was pregnant with my first son my friend was due 1 month before me and had a little girl vaginally weighing 10 lbs and it was the biggest baby I have ever seen I dunno how she did it. I haven't seen this 12 pound baby since he's in England where most of my family lives and I am in Canada.

I am bit concerned ladies - I have been having what I would call BH contractions. But I am having a lot of lower pressure with them ... which is how I felt when I was officially in labor with my son. It comes and goes .. but I am hoping it is nothing. Anyone else experiencing the insane amount of pressure too? Bleh. ...

In other news, finished will school officially on September 20th, but I still have to finish my history final. NO FUN. Its driving me insane. Also, we got our new apartment today and will be moving in there on Sunday hopefully. :)

Yay! It's Friday! Only another 5 weeks at work to go-I'm working the next two weekends so I'm making the most of the 'Friday feeling' today.

Silas I reckon so long as the BH (and pressure) does not fall into a labour like patter I reckon you should be ok-prob more pressure earlier on this time because it hasn't been long since Joseph was born?
While I was falling asleep last night I had an official 'twinge' I see them chatting about.. I was like 'oh my goodness, it has started'. Like not a BH at all, I full on CRAMP that reminded of the unmistakable labour pain. BUT I only had one and then it went away. Lasted about 30 seconds and my whole back seized up.. sheesh..

Sorry about the ladies feeling a bit of sadness :-( Think it is all normal and I did read that the feeling of being a bit offish is actually totally got to do with your hormones preparing you for labour etc so think of it as a good thing that you are normal. Good idea Sophie about the endorphins-wake those bitches up hahaha..
Missy, hope the family starst behaving soon hun! Oh and I meant to say to you if you ever want me to send you anything from here I dont mind at all-I have Paypal so we could just sort out postage etc accordingly-I know how it feels to miss those little home indulgences, the SA shops here are crazy expensive so I cant wait for my mom to get here with a bag of goodies.. Bring on another stone!
xx

Hiya ladies, I have been a bit quiet on the posting front these last few days as September is a busy month for us. It was our wedding anniversary on Wednesday and my birthday yesterday :happydance: so I have had a lovely few days of being spoilt.

I am sorry to all those feeling a little bit emotional or craggy lately, I think we are all at an odd time in our pregnancies as we are so close to the end but it is also still a little way away (if that makes sense). I am feeling good although I do have panicky days where I don't feel we are ready for a baby in the house. I am hoping that in the next 3 or 4 weeks we will get EVERYTHING done, just in case bubs is a little early.

Kelly, I know what you mean about the SA shops being so expensive, I am currently munching through a box of very overpriced Banana Pronutro (I mean at breakfast, not this very minute, lol). The Niknaks are all scoffed though, they never last more than a few days (and thats good going :rofl:). If I could just get Koeksisters that were on-the-day fresh, I would be in heaven!

well well well. Hello girls, I missed everything, didn't realise the thread was moved to the lounge? Thought it disappeared:) I am well into 3rd trimester now, having regular BH and hormonal moods. I see everyone is in the same boat?

Don't start maternity till 15th November, 2 weeks before the due date:( But I guess sitting in the office is not too bad.

Also had a car crash last Monday and wrote my old car off :( Had to be admitted into hospital for monitoring that night..thank g..d. everything turned out fine .

Hope everyone is keeping well!!!

Welcome back Lenka :hi:
I bet loads of Sparklers have been lost due to the move, its a shame as we are a lovely little group. Your car accident sounds really scary, thank god you and baby are ok :hug:
I start maternity leave in 2 weeks (as long as I finish what I am doing or I will have to add a few days on), I can't wait!

Hi Lenka, glad you are ok, how frightening!!

Goodness Coco-did you have to mention Koeksisters???!!!!!! THINK a call to hubby is in order as he comes home via London Bridge where there is a SA shop :) How long you been in the UK for? I have been craving, like craving lecoll squeezy cream soda but cant find it anywhere :-(
HAPPY HAPPY for yesterday!!

Hope the rest of you girls are feeling better
xx

Thank you girls. It was scary but speed was very low. On a brighter side, I got myself a people currier whcih will do us for when baby comes, as I already have 2 other little ones...Have to live on bread and beans for the next 2 months but at least I have a reliable beautiul car now, not too old!:) Also soooo glad I got nearly everything in for the baby, otherwise it would ve been a disaster! My OH finally admitted that I did a right thing by buyng things so early on. Yay! Pregant woman logic won! :)

Cant believe we are in 3rd trimester..seems like yesterday all the scares of bleeding etc... Final stretch!

Glad you got a lovely new car Lenka! I actually wish I had got everything earlier for baby but at least I have all the important things!

Kelly there is nowhere near me that sells Koeksisters so if you get some, don't tell me!

I have been here for years now, I left SA when I was 15 and have never been back. Still have family out there and do plan on going one day to show my hubby where I grew up. One day .......

Hi Lenka! Welcome Back! :D I'm so glad you and LO are ok!!! How scary!!!

Cocobelle, happy belated anniversary & birthday Hon! :cake: :hugs:

Silas I reckon so long as the BH (and pressure) does not fall into a labour like patter I reckon you should be ok-prob more pressure earlier on this time because it hasn't been long since Joseph was born?
While I was falling asleep last night I had an official 'twinge' I see them chatting about.. I was like 'oh my goodness, it has started'. Like not a BH at all, I full on CRAMP that reminded of the unmistakable labour pain. BUT I only had one and then it went away. Lasted about 30 seconds and my whole back seized up.. sheesh..

Sorry about the ladies feeling a bit of sadness :-( Think it is all normal and I did read that the feeling of being a bit offish is actually totally got to do with your hormones preparing you for labour etc so think of it as a good thing that you are normal. Good idea Sophie about the endorphins-wake those bitches up hahaha..
Missy, hope the family starst behaving soon hun! Oh and I meant to say to you if you ever want me to send you anything from here I dont mind at all-I have Paypal so we could just sort out postage etc accordingly-I know how it feels to miss those little home indulgences, the SA shops here are crazy expensive so I cant wait for my mom to get here with a bag of goodies.. Bring on another stone!
xx

Yeah, I wont start completely worrying until they start coming and keep coming. My mw told me that if I have 6 or more within an hour to monitor for the next hour, and if it is the same than I need to go see them. I think she is a bit worried about me going in to labor earlier because of the babies being so close ... but I don't know for sure. :shrug: She didn't say that, so I could be wrong. But I have heard it is more common in back-to-back pregnancies for you to go in to early labor.

Glad to see everyone doing well. We really are cooking these babies.!!!

Thanks Anna for advice, been to drs today and got sick note until 8th October, so all the holiday I was using before mat leave is now going to be paid due to be off sick. Stupid hospital obviously didnt know what talking about. Dr and work said same as you no need for mat leave to start until 4 weeks before due date.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->