~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

This History final is kicking my bum, officially. I am just so unmotivated! Bleh.

Ok, so I think my hip is trying to go out of place. I mean, I really don't know what that feels like, but everytime I move my right leg it is just painful. Last night was horrible, and going from sitting to standing, standing to sitting is horrid. Not to mention on top of my pelvic pain already ... :wacko:

Then I got a charlie horse in my left leg, and it has not loosened up yet. The muscle in my leg is just binded all together and it hurts to walk. Any ideas on how to get that taken care of? I feel like my body is just falling aparttttt!!! :(

I suppose I better get back to this final ... :|

Silas try working the muscle out REALLY well. LOL I have to do this too! I am sure you have done it already though. LOL Lift your toes up towards the ceiling & Maybe get OH to rub the muscle. Also, where is the pain at in your hip exactly. I have a stabbing pain on and off in my lower right buttocks area. Hurts when I stand or sit too long and start walking. I have to walk with my fingers pressing on it. :(

So I got paid today, paid bills, had money left over. Went to Target and Walmart to get necessities still need to go grocery shopping. Oh how I wished money stretched just a little bit further....

And I never realized just how expensive diapers are. Seriously, I nearly fainted from shock!

That's why I stick to the Wal-Mart and Target Brand diapers! LOL Worked Wonders for Jace! The are cheaper and the name brands gave him rashes and these did not. Also, I LOVE Target's Baby Wipes. They are Soft. Wal-Mart's are wAY TOO Ruff!

I was not impressed at my scared cat who hates going out missing for hours tonight. Called and called her over a 3 hour period and had door open, wanted her in so i could shut the door it was freezing. So heard her meowing after I put the food out from upstairs! oh the dreaded place no one will go near and things are heard. So I wasnt walking down the back way into that which is how she got in I think but the doors where shut as she appeared stuck up there in the hall. went through the front way. pitch dark sson as you open my door my lights broke and you cant see nothing! stumbling over cars to get into next doors hall (they share a hall in there unlike mine which is just my hall) and she came down the stairs. I certainly didnt want to go up them stairs in that corridor at night for her. Theres a reason why no one lives up there ffs. Well one couple do at the end of hall but the ones next to it people come and go veru fast complaining of stuff.
I should invite people for Halloween here lol

bartness- are you going to have a baby shower? i asked people for diapers and got enough to last until baby was 6 weeks or so- plus everyone still gave me blankets and outfits and i got a few bigger items too. This baby isnt going to have a baby shower- unless someone steps up- we might just have a welcome baby picnic end of november

Rowley, yes I am having a baby shower, on October 9th! To be honest with you, im worried about the baby shower, after attending my best friends (she got NOTHING off her registry, duplicats of everything, with no gift reciepts, and NO DIAPERS!). After her mess of a shower, that was when my OH and I decided we should just start buying some just incase.

OH stayed up all night finishing the babies room last night....but in the process he's given himself more projects. THe theme for Jaxon's room is monkey's, and now OH is going to paing a palm tree with a monkey hanging from it, in one of the corners of the room. hehe. I love it!

Finally we've had a plasterer round to give us a quote for the nursery and he can do it next weekend! :happydance: I really can't wait to get it painted and all the furniture sorted out.
Bubs won't be in there for a while yet but at the moment all the baby things are scattered around the house and at my mum's so will be great to have them all together.
Been grooming my puppy this morning-she's a poodle but she was so scruffy you couldn't really tell :dohh: It's not perfect and she wouldn't win crufts but we had fun!

i envy all you people that can get your little ones nursery sorted. me and OH have still not been able to find a house that is just right for us :dohh: the property market just now is just crap at the moment... i even know how i want to do her room! lol

i could REALLY do with some fudge just now. mmmmmmmm. i've been wanting some for a few days now but i keep either putting it off or just can't find any!

Technically were not supposed to paint in our apartment, but OH and I decided we didnt care and did it anyway! Once its finished I'll post pics.

Well I am probably going for the "Worst Mom" award today. I am leaving Joseph to cry in his crib this morning, as he does the exact same thing out of it. Except, he is just under my feet, whining/screaming his head off because I wont hold him. I figure, what is the difference? Atleast this way I can get things done! I have just put him in there, and already feel guilty. But he is really getting to an age where I think he just has to learn. I don't know, but either way, he is better off screaming in the other room as he is really riding my nerves today! Bleh.

I officially feel like a crap mom right now.

:hugs: Silas - sorry too hear you've had pains and that Joseph is being a pain in the bum :(

Happy birthday and anniversary Coco!! Do you start your Mat leave the same day as me then, 1st Oct? Can't wait!! :happydance: Struggling already with lumping my bowling ball belly around and the early mornings/rush hour traffic after no sleep from toilet trips!! Were starting the nursery in the 1st week of my leave as OH has booked a week off :D

Went to a NCT nearly new sale today = OMG was madness!! Queued ages and was a massive jumble - but I came out with a massive sack of amazing (mainly designer or top brand) clothes for £17!!! Don't think I'd bother as a buyer again though - but may use it too sell a load of her stuff when she grows outta it :D

DF - you should do ghost tours and charge!! :haha:

Hope everyones well

Lol xx

Well, Joseph went to sleep, thankfully. I got my history final done! :happydance: Now the only thing I am worried about is the fact that I went over on my words, and hoping I got everything in and did well on it. Ugh .. I am so stressed out. Never been like this about my finals before but I guess it is because these classes determine whether or not I am done with school, or have to retake something.

Now, tomorrow is moving day. Woohoo.

This baby has feet and all sticking out of me! my bump is changing shapes and I am leaping up here in pain being pushed about with feet and arms. eeek!

My left breast has really been hurting. I think its more of the peck muscle like I pulled the muscle or just the general weight of my breasts and they get HUGER is hurting it. I dunno but it sucks

just a quick visit from me with :hugs: for everyone :hug:

got friends staying for a week so i'll catch u al up then :D xx

Silas, try eating more salt for the cramp.. You not a bad mom hun, sometimes just have to be a bit harder for your own sanity :)
Yay for everyone's nursery-making..
Hope you are all well and having a weekend of awesomeness-had super busy day yest at a 2nd birthday party, then met up with friends and then went to dinner with other friends.. Today i am doing housework JOY..
Sophie you have been quiet, hope you enjoying being home..
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->