~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

We have no babies yet? Not any early ones?

No Sparklers have popped yet no, dunno if any one who is due Nov but not active in this thread have though? There has been a very late Oct baby born about 2 mths early and a very early Dec baby - but were all holding on :thumbup:

I placed a guess DF - was the 1st too say girl! I have one too = https://www.expectnet.com/games/Lols.baby.game

Lol xx

Done a guess for you LOL pants. Will be interesting to see who is the winner. Gives me something to look at this next few weeks.

on anotehr note I am sick of death of pissing! All night long every day hour and I have no sleep from pissing! I dont even drink that much to produce this much piss! its in litres! I

Hi all, just having a quick nose about before I go out to do a bit of shopping.

Thanks for the anniversary and birthday wishes Lolpants :flower:
We do both start maternity leave on the same day (1st Oct) :happydance: although as I am self employed, I may over run slightly if I am not all finished up. I need to pull my finger out as I don't want that!

Silas, good luck with the move today, hope it all goes well.

We have all done so well with keeping our babies nice and snug, although I do feel it is just a matter of time before an early one pops out.

Finally my boobies have grown an inch and my usual bras are feeling a teeny weeny bit too small. I want to go get new ones but they say not to get measured for nursing bras until about 37 weeks and it seems a waste of money to buy some just to last the next 3 weeks until then (blimey, just realised, 3 weeks (and 3 days) until I am 37 weeks and full term. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK).

Hope everyone has a lovely lazy Sunday,

Jo xx

Done a guess for you LOL pants. Will be interesting to see who is the winner. Gives me something to look at this next few weeks.

on anotehr note I am sick of death of pissing! All night long every day hour and I have no sleep from pissing! I dont even drink that much to produce this much piss! its in litres! I

I hear you! I have dark circles under my eyes from waking up every hour in the night to pee! I look like a Zombie right now! :wacko: I even woke up this morning from the "Pee Dream"! You know the one where you dream you are needing to go and you can't seem to find a toilet! Well, I woke up just in time and Mark almost got soaked! :haha:

Hi all, just having a quick nose about before I go out to do a bit of shopping.

Thanks for the anniversary and birthday wishes Lolpants :flower:
We do both start maternity leave on the same day (1st Oct) :happydance: although as I am self employed, I may over run slightly if I am not all finished up. I need to pull my finger out as I don't want that!

Silas, good luck with the move today, hope it all goes well.

We have all done so well with keeping our babies nice and snug, although I do feel it is just a matter of time before an early one pops out.

Finally my boobies have grown an inch and my usual bras are feeling a teeny weeny bit too small. I want to go get new ones but they say not to get measured for nursing bras until about 37 weeks and it seems a waste of money to buy some just to last the next 3 weeks until then (blimey, just realised, 3 weeks (and 3 days) until I am 37 weeks and full term. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK).

Hope everyone has a lovely lazy Sunday,

Jo xx

Yikes! Almost there hon! :hugs:

I LOVE Lazy Sundays! Got up, showered, put jammies on again, made breakfast and now laying around the living room watching American Football with My Hubby! Love me some Football! :happydance: Gonna grill some burgers for dinner and chill at home! :thumbup:

:( poor december baby and mummy :( RIP angel.

I havnt had a pee dream but I dont know what a dream is any more since missing sleep.

Yeah, I can't believe I had a dream myself! LOL

Mark says I moan in my sleep like BAD!!! LOL He gets so mad because it wakes him up!!! :haha: I don't know I am even moaning when I do it! He says all I do is moan and grunt when I am asleep! LOL

I want a comode for the bedroom, I wanted it last time or at least a bucket as I was sick of the trips to the bathroom. I probably need someone else to carry it out for emptying there be so much! Thats the thing about after the birth to though I noticed right away I didnt need to pee for hours! was nice lol

LOL I almost want Adult Diapers but that would be gross! :haha:

nah I couldnt lye in pee it would be like a water balloon within an hour haha. catheter was fun un hospital, i couldnt feed it but seen my bag filling up a lot, not having to get up and pee was the most rest I had after the labour, but then they took it out and i wee myself as I couldnt get up :(

Oh I know! I was kidding! LOL Catheters HURT! I sure do not like them either! LOL

yet I am still considering a nappy in my head ha. I really need to pee and I cant be assed getting up. Who needs to do exercise with this!

Evening Sparklers, hope everyone has had a good day?

I have just got round to doing one of those baby guessing things, so if you are really really bored, go guess!

https://www.expectnet.com/games/Herbert

I have just guessed on DF's and Lols so if anyone else has one please post the link and I will go and have a guess for you!

Its all fun :)

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

My lo appears to want to bust out of me, my tummy hurts so bad from her kicking and stretching. Also, I officially have toxemia...:cry: my dr most like wont let me go past 36-37 weeks and thats in about 2-3 weeks EEEK!!!!!!!!! But im feeling a little bit more comfortable about having her because I had my baby shower yesterday and got a lot of stuff we still needed, we still need a couple more sleepers and a baby tub but thats about it, they did a diaper raffle so we got about 13 bags of diapers! :D THANK GOD! ha ha. Now im sick with tonsilitus for the millionth time(i have a throat problem). its not fun. Also friday I was in the hospital being monitored for toxemia symptoms, i had a really bad head ache and my vision started blurring so it scared me. Im hoping to at least keep this baby in until AFTER my sister's wedding on the first....everyone cross your fingers!

I started to pack the hospital bag for the baby today just for fun. I pulled out some of my sons old outfits and one is so small. I checked the size and it says 6-9 lbs. Ben was 8.8 lbs so I think that outfit has to be worn on day 1. I still want to go and buy one nice coming home outfit that is brand new for this baby and a nice present from mommy and daddy. I did that for my son. He had lots given to him but I decided I wanted his coming home outfit to be special from us.

I woke up this morning for the first time with a wet spot on my bra so I guess I'm making progress. I can't wait until it's October because then we can all start saying 1 month left on certain days. Plus I should find out my exact date for scheduled c-section in October.

I am also starting to feel really really tired lately and I feel like my OH thinks I'm putting on my symptoms but its getting really hard for me to do things like just getting off the couch because I forgot something so I keep asking him for more and more and he gets all UGHHHH JUST DO IT YOURSELF.

My friend (who I actually don't like that much and is really the gf of my husbands friend) threatened to come "help me" with the new baby because I won't be able to do much after a c-section. I think everytime she calls I'll tell her I already have family over. I don't mind if they come and visit the new baby once but I really don't want her help.

I know how you feel Haley about the help thing. My MIL is really overbaring and even went as far as to saying, "When the baby is born im going to come teach you how to be a mother." it was like WTF!!!!!!! Plus she doesn't get the fact that I don't want her smoking weed and cigarettes around me or for that matter my children....GAH!!!!

Hello Ladies,

Have been a lurker and not a poster since the first trimester.

After another week of sleepless nights I thought I'd say hello again:flower:

I have found this pregnancy so hard...give me back my twin pregnancy any day LOL

My SPD is going to win and I think I am going to be unable to move in the next couple of weeks so I guess I will be spending more time on the web! I have had to give up work earlier than I wanted.

Good Luck to all you November sparklers....Not long now:wohoo:

thats crazy beauty! you will be having your baby first most likely!!

dh checked my cervix today and although he is no doctor he says its softened and he can get his finger in- meaning possibly i am already 1cm!! I never dilated with dd until the day i had her...so that makes me happy! maybe the RLT is helping to soften the cervix for me! speaking of- teapot is whistling!

heres my bump at 32 weeks and 3 days

https://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp112/pinkcrafts75/baby%20no%202%20bump/32weeksand3days.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->