~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I think there may be a sparkler on their way?

I read a post in third tri from a lady called mummy2be or mummy2baby, she is just over 33 weeks and her waters have all gone, and has been in early labour...so could be these babies are starting to break free. :haha:

BHB, I am surprised they are letting you go so far with Pre-eclampsia toxemia, I was diagnosed with it in my first pregnancy and they delivered baby the next day for both of our's safety. :wacko:

I hope all of you ladies are doing okay?...not long now :happydance:

Nice bump Devonangel :)
Welcome twingletons, sorry about the spd-I have it too but it seems to have settled since baby moved head down!! Rest up hun!
Did a guess for you Jo, probs way off haha..
I need to do one of those for my other friends too since evryone thinks I am having a giant..
Well, hope you all have a great Monday..
Oh and are you all getting LOADS of discharge/mucus (TMI, sorry).. :blush:

No I got something more TMI for you .....my butt hole is like a doughnut lol its either a swollen fajeita or that it seems.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
DF you do make me laugh but hope it is not sore.. Sudocrem might help xx

I think there may be a sparkler on their way?

I read a post in third tri from a lady called mummy2be or mummy2baby, she is just over 33 weeks and her waters have all gone, and has been in early labour...so could be these babies are starting to break free. :haha:

BHB, I am surprised they are letting you go so far with Pre-eclampsia toxemia, I was diagnosed with it in my first pregnancy and they delivered baby the next day for both of our's safety. :wacko:

I hope all of you ladies are doing okay?...not long now :happydance:

Where was the post hun?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
DF you do make me laugh but hope it is not sore.. Sudocrem might help xx

it is :cry: I wiggle when I walk for some sort of relief. I have bapathen which always worked on Williams bum but seems to not work on mine.

Where was the post hun?

It is this link posted under the third tri boards:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/418157-my-waters-broke-33-weeks.html

Same due date as me and expecting a little boy according to the front page of this thread.

evening ladies :D

oh im so bored and having a chubber day... OH bought me fudge and now it's all gone :blush:

Anyone else cry at the thought of labour?? Dont know WHAT is wrong with me considering I have done it before!

i know, i don't know why but for a while now i've just had a hankering for some yum yum fudge and bless my OH he got me some the other night :flower:

i'm not scared of labour - i've been reading the hypnobirthing book and its been quite insiteful. i just think i shouldn't be scared of labour, it's something that my body was made to do and peanut is going to have to come out some way or another.... haha

that and i like to think my pain tolerance is quite high... it takes quite a bit before i'll start to classify something as painful. i can assure you though, i will NOT be coming back here saying it's not painful haha!

My classes are finished, as of today. Of course, still have a week or so until I find out whether or not I passed my classes and officially have my Associates degree. I am over here at the "old" apartment, attempting to pack and clean. Of course, here I am on the computer. So what does that tell you?

Our "new" apartment feels nothing like home, as all that is there are our beds and furniture. My OH seems to think its ok to break up the moving, in which I am yet to be relieved of my stress.

I am in so much pain. My pelvis is screwed officially, I think. I wish my doctor would acknowledge my pain and give me something for it or SOMETHING. Ugh. I am not sure its going to "hold up" for another 8 weeks I am being honest. I don't know if I will even be able to walk soon. My OH doesn't understand any of it either, so its all helpless at this point! Ugh .. it really does hurt though. :( :cry:

I am so depressed that I wont have internet soon ... got to call and get it shut off either today, or tomorrow. :( I am going to miss my BnB.

why no internet?

Because we can't really afford it, and since I don't need it anymore for school I am just going to get it shut off. But my new apartments have a computer room, so I will be getting on from time to time. :thumbup:

is internet dear over there? I pay 17.99 a month for mine and thats considered dear.

can you get a 'pay as you go' internet connection? we can get that over here. like a dongle...

i need the internet... taking that away would just make me feel lost... that and i do web design so it's a bit of a given :haha:

can you get a 'pay as you go' internet connection? we can get that over here. like a dongle...

i need the internet... taking that away would just make me feel lost... that and i do web design so it's a bit of a given :haha:

I have never heard of pay as you go for internet. There are cheaper places you can get internet through, but where I live your choices are limited because the area is very rural. Like where I live you can't even get a 3G internet connection on your cell phone...if you even know what I am talking about lol. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->