~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

is internet dear over there? I pay 17.99 a month for mine and thats considered dear.

DF that's expensive! Who is your service provider? We are with o2 and only pay £9.99 a month!

I'm having a BAD BAD day today! So we've found the perfect place to move to only with the estate agent fees and a holding fee and a checking in fee and 6 weeks rent in advance we're looking at spending £2000 odd before even moving in! Then we have to buy a fridge/freezer and a washing machine!

Not only that but OH gets told that he is almost definately going to be made redundant! His redundancy pay is only £5000

I'm in AGONY with my back, midwife has told me to make an appointment with gp and get referred to physio.

Want to go to sleep and not wake up until January please - make all the stress go away! :(

is internet dear over there? I pay 17.99 a month for mine and thats considered dear.

DF that's expensive! Who is your service provider? We are with o2 and only pay £9.99 a month!

I'm having a BAD BAD day today! So we've found the perfect place to move to only with the estate agent fees and a holding fee and a checking in fee and 6 weeks rent in advance we're looking at spending £2000 odd before even moving in! Then we have to buy a fridge/freezer and a washing machine!

Not only that but OH gets told that he is almost definately going to be made redundant! His redundancy pay is only £5000

I'm in AGONY with my back, midwife has told me to make an appointment with gp and get referred to physio.

Want to go to sleep and not wake up until January please - make all the stress go away! :(

its cause of where I live they charge everyone that no matter who your with even 02. England gets cheaper deals and some get it free but not for us we are how they make their money.

its cause of where I live they charge everyone that no matter who your with even 02. England gets cheaper deals and some get it free but not for us we are how they make their money.

I don't think anyone gets the net for free hun (unless you go to a library!)

you can get free wifi but not in your own home. just public places usually like Mc D's, library, Pizza hut. you can also get 'free' wifi if you use someone elses connection if they've not secured their router but, you're not REALLY meant to do that. plus, in doing that you take up their bandwidth making your connection slower and theirs .

So packing with a 10 month old is not very productive.
Everytime I get a box packed, I turn my back and when I look back Joseph has nearly unpacked the entire box! :|

Did I mention how much pain I am in today? Yeah, this is not helping.

Hello Ladies

.. so it sounds like we may have our 1st sparkler soon then? Hopefully Mommy2baby2 and BLKHair beauty can both hld on for much longer though :hugs:

I think Swindon has free internet? Other than that all of UK is chargeable - I have Virgin so have a phone and broadband package thats about £25 a mth on average.

Coco Ive placed a guess :thumbup:

My OH is away with work for 2 weeks = so I gotta cook my own tea :( :haha: Ive got so used too him looking after me!! :blush:

Silas I hope you get settled soon hun, and Kayley hope things work out well for you too :hugs:

Lol xx

Lol xx

Kayley sorry you are having such a shite day :-( I know it is a cliche but it will all work out.. perhaps there is someone better where you are supposed to live. Sorry about OH job :-( What does he do? Will he be bale to get more work?
And your backs poor things.. We nearly their gilrs so hang in there ok! Hot water bottles are good..
And please excuse all my typos sheesh.. cant be arsed to fix them haha..
xx

sky give free broadband to customers on parts but not me. I have been on at them asking why but they say its the exchange. And some people have small amounts like £ 6 month and all.

Thats it, I give up. I am going "home" now I guess. Talk to you gals later.

Thats it, I give up. I am going "home" now I guess. Talk to you gals later.

sorry so many posts to answer i get lost in here but most the time no one sees my posts either . :cry:

william uncleans as I clean, annoys me that he empties out cupboards and toys and may as well not bother cleaning.

Blimey that is expansive for internet! I have Sky which is £28 for TV (hd), phone and broadband plus £11 line rental. Not too bad really. Although I am using my mums for free atm so resent paying for internet when I am not at home, but then I am paying gas/electric/rent/council tax too :grrr:

Sorry I have been quiet past few days I am alive and well and was lurking, but I didn;t take my laptop home so just browsed via my phone. Everything is back to normal now.

My cat seems to have gone missing though :( My fault as I left food out for him instead of getting someone to pop in and feed him so he probably found a nice family who will actually feed him :haha:

Was nice to go home for a bit and me and Hinky Binky went to Chella's baby shower on Saturday which was lots of fun :)

I am really feeling it now, so uncomfortable and tired, can;t bloody walk anywhere without my lungs collapsing :( Hopital for more monitoring tomorrow, hope my infection has gone from my wee wee :rofl:

Rubbish name check here, but glad to see all is well with everyone. Hold on bhb, whenever she comes she will be safe :)

Silas, your new place will feel like home soon :)

Maybe a Sparkler - exciting although a bit early for our liking!

Got bitten by a cat today, managed to get me with all four canine teeth over my knuckle joint :nope: Very sore, swollen and bruised. Been to the doctors for some AB'S as I usually react badly to bites but they're making me feel a bit odd and woozy.
Can't blame the cat though, she was giving birth and kitten was stuck-she wasn't feeling too good! :wacko:

Here we are at the shower lol

SpencerBear (Dec Dreamer) Chella, someone (sorry) me and then HinkyBinky :D

Attachments

• Chella shower.jpg
    Chella shower.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 14
Got bitten by a cat today, managed to get me with all four canine teeth over my knuckle joint :nope: Very sore, swollen and bruised. Been to the doctors for some AB'S as I usually react badly to bites but they're making me feel a bit odd and woozy.
Can't blame the cat though, she was giving birth and kitten was stuck-she wasn't feeling too good! :wacko:

Maybe it was my cat - He would have been starving :rofl:

urgh does anyones little one kick/punch them in their hip region? its a really odd sensation... i'm guessing she's punching as she's head down

I have had a letter over weekend from hospital to say i got urine infection picked up while in hospital, so on antibiotics now.

hope all those early babies stay safe. after 35 weeks drs etc dont tend to worry too much

I had an infection for a month seems to have gone now i was allergic to one of the anti biotics hence the length of time I had it. had braxton hicks and all. scary. went away though also had one when i was preg with william and was late with him.

anyway got wiliam a coat on ebay 1.04! second hand but lovely. fur hood and all and at that price.,

I have had a letter over weekend from hospital to say i got urine infection picked up while in hospital, so on antibiotics now.

hope all those early babies stay safe. after 35 weeks drs etc dont tend to worry too much

I've had antibiotics this past week for a urine infection aswell. Hopefully it will have gone when I get checked tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->