~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I had an infection for a month seems to have gone now i was allergic to one of the anti biotics hence the length of time I had it. had braxton hicks and all. scary. went away though also had one when i was preg with william and was late with him.

anyway got wiliam a coat on ebay 1.04! second hand but lovely. fur hood and all and at that price.,

No need to be proud DF, Chunk is going to live off of 2nd hand hand me downs if I can;t stop spending all my spare cash on chocolate :rofl:

Glad your cat is back! I totally missed your post to say he'd gone off. My kitty doesn't go out but I'm totally paranoid about where she is all the time in case she's got out onto the road.
My hand is huge now, and purple!

He didn;t exactly disapear. He is a real house cat although he does go out and hunts so I find "things" around the house. Basically I went home for 4 days and no-one was in to feed him and the neighbours couldn't do it so I left shed loads of food out for him! But he probably ate in within an hour of me leaving so starved all weekend.

When I got back today he was nowhere to be seen for a while, but he came in when he realised I was back and he had food :D

Keep an eye on it for infection hun :)

I had an infection for a month seems to have gone now i was allergic to one of the anti biotics hence the length of time I had it. had braxton hicks and all. scary. went away though also had one when i was preg with william and was late with him.

anyway got wiliam a coat on ebay 1.04! second hand but lovely. fur hood and all and at that price.,

No need to be proud DF, Chunk is going to live off of 2nd hand hand me downs if I can;t stop spending all my spare cash on chocolate :rofl:

not at all I have bought many a second hand thing that where right gems for William. Got him a bike jacket I am waiting for him to fit in , cant get them anywhere and I got it for 99p! not a mark on it. cool looking leater type racy thing. Throw in the wash and its fine. :thumbup::thumbup:

I bought a bundle of stuff off of a lady on here. Some great stuff too including some Timberland pram boots lol they are soo cute. For £30 Chunk got a real decent wardrobe!

I am splashing out on a cardigan for him from Ted Baker though when he is born as that will be his Xmas day outfit along with a vest, jeans and timberland boots :D

Good luck for tomorrow hope infection all gone Anna. Had to buy baby all new as had got rid of all my sons clothes ages ago. It's like starting with number 1 again, only 10 years older and knackered!!!!

Panic over. Cat has returned :haha:
:happydance: yey! :happydance:

That pic is so cool - wish there was some sparklers in Cardiff I could meet up with!

I too have tons of 2nd hand stuff - nothing wrong with it as long as its clean :thumbup:

Realised earlier I only have one more 'Monday morning' to go!! :thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

Lol xx

Panic over. Cat has returned :haha:
I hope mine are still in as I have tumblr dryer hose out the door going and one dosnt come when she is called for hours! she just ignores me and is upstairs where no one ever goes . If I have to go up there I will dung it! she came down the stairs when called last time thank god but I realy dontlike that part of the building.

im just praying my lo stays in there until at least the 7th! or until AFTER my sister's wedding....she needs to have her day with no "drama" lol

one cat back other is still out and thats the one that dosnt like to come when called and is nervous of everything. So I dont like her being out to long especially if it means i have to go hunting upstairs and give myself heart attacks. I hate going out back the old smoke houses freak me out :(

Evening Sparklers :hi:

Hope everyone is feeling tickety-boo this evening? We had our 2nd Hypnobirthing class earlier, it is very interesting but I still can't see myself getting into the same totally relaxed 'daze' as the ladies on the DVD's do, still its early days and I do try and practise hard!

Thanks Lizzy, Kelly & Lols for betting on my baby guesser thing. If anyone else wants me to guess theirs, just post me the link. Here is mine again if anyone else is super bored: https://www.expectnet.com/games/Herbert

Sophie, I LOVE the pic of you all. Its funny how you meet and become friends on here, I have met up with an October Bumpkin and love our little chats and shopping trips. I can't wait for when we get to go out with our babies.

Weezyweu, I have also had to start all over again due to a huge age gap, only mine is 20 years! I was a teenager when I had my son and in my (late) 30's now! I am more tired but I am loving this pregnancy so much more as I feel so much healthier and have had none of the problems I had first time round.

I have a really wriggly little Herbert this evening who also has lots of hiccups. They are on my left hand side and quite high up so the little monkey must still be lying transverse. I have a MW appointment on Wednesday so we shall see.

going to bed in very bad form now, one cat still down and she dosnt come when I call her and I know she will wake me from precious sleep I so rarely get! really pissed at her. I even checked next door corridor and she wasnt there.,

also my expect net dosnt work I cant get into it as it says my email dosnt exist and its the only one i use so i dont get it so i can never put in a winner.

Thanks Coco, it is really cool as I didn;t know many people cos I moved due to work away from home :)

Btw, 50 days :happydance:

2 more days till I move up a ticker box. Its a big joy in my life. I look forward to it and it feels like forever since it moved up but I guess it really wasn't that long ago.

So much talk of cats coming and going and biting people on here haha. We had a cat but we gave her away soon after my son was born because she sort of became neglected. If life ever slows down I'd like to have one again.

My husbands shifts change in 1 week which is nice because he's been on nights for so long and now he's switching to more of a day shift. He'll be home around 7pm every night which I will love considering the baby will be here and by 7 I think I might be ready to pass out haha.

I'm getting really anxious to meet my baby. I defo don't want him to come early or before my scheduled c-section date but I just want that date to come faster.

Morning girls :flower:
Oh back pain from sleeping *grumble* and I feel like peanut is wiggling her way down into my pelvis but surely its a bit early for that? :dohh: can't believe its only 7 more weeks till she's here!

found cat this morning! hardly slept for thinking about her. Even William was looking in the tumble dryer and the cooker for her lol 32 weeks today!!

My friend had her baby on Sunday little girl 6IB 14oz. I so want my baby here but safe so just let it be November now!!!!!

Hope all well this morning

happyhayley - you'll move up a box tomorrow :)

6lb 14oz is a nice baby weight too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->