~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to hospital I go.................................... Again!!!!

Morning everyone, I hope we are all doing well today, slowly we are getting there :happydance:

Glad the cat is back DF :)

Well I took my nipple piercing out yesterday, 5 years I had that, it made me sad. Now I have a very deformed looking nip :rofl:

I see another December baby was born? Have not yet read the thread so hope baby and mom are healthy..
My neighbours (upstairs) are doing my head in with the noise levels.. Honestly dont know what the CRAP they are doing up there... And I am a patient person so for me to get annoyed you must know grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to hospital I go.................................... Again!!!!

Morning everyone, I hope we are all doing well today, slowly we are getting there :happydance:

Glad the cat is back DF :)

Well I took my nipple piercing out yesterday, 5 years I had that, it made me sad. Now I have a very deformed looking nip :rofl:

It was a very sad day for me when I had to take my belly ring out after 15 years but our hospital has a policy that it will not scan you with them in and once I took it out, I couldn't be bothered to put it back. My tummy felt nekid without it for ages, now my belly button is just too flat for one anyway :haha:

I see another December baby was born? Have not yet read the thread so hope baby and mom are healthy..
My neighbours (upstairs) are doing my head in with the noise levels.. Honestly dont know what the CRAP they are doing up there... And I am a patient person so for me to get annoyed you must know grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow! I really hope both mummy & baby are ok.

Well done Sparklers, I am sooooooo pleased we are all doing so well at keeping our babies snug! x

Kelly, I hope your noisy neighbours soon quiet down, it must be very annoying!

Hello Ladies! I was so exhausted over the weekend, I didnt do a dang thing but supervise OH putting together the Crib, changing table and dresser for Jaxon's room. The rest of the weekend I was parked on the couch sleeping. I feel like Im back in first tri, with how tired I have been. I just cant seem to get enough sleep.

Sleeping is soo uncomfortable Bartness, I wake up with aches everywhere! My thighs get cramp and even this morning my breastbone was aching :D

Well I am back from the hospital, Chunk is fine. I even had my first BH register on the CTG :happydance: Didn't feel it though :haha:

midwife is still not 100% convinced on the ruptured membraines although she does think it is likely that I had a small leak which has rectified itself.

New problemo though, had E-Coli in my urine, that was my infection, but has all gone now :) I do have trace of protein and slight raised bp so now she is wanting me monitored for the possible onset of pre-eclampsia, although she told me not to worry! Great :D

Anna I'm sorry!!! :( :hugs: You sure are getting checked for it all ain'tcha! Lol I hope you don't have Pre-Eclampsia!!

I am 30 Weeks Today! :yipee:

Congrats on 30 weeks YAY :happydance:

Yeah I sometimes wonder why I am going for all these darn appointments but it seems they need doing! No I don't want pre-eclamsia either. I have showed no signs except the teeny but of protein which might not be related and my bp slightly rising!

So here is my Braxton Hick in all its glory :rofl: This BH peaked at 60, normal contractions go to 100 :D

Attachments

• ctg.jpg
    ctg.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
sleeping is uncomfortable, my hips hurt so bad I keep waking up throughout the night. Went out and got myself a body pillow, it seems to be helping pretty good so far, thank god.

Anna, how can your MW tell you not to worry when they are monitoring you for pre-eclampsia? Good luck, and hopefully Chunk stays put a bit longer!

Cos they always say that, don't want to panic us (as she hands over a leaflet on pre-eclampsia lol) She said she is not saying I have it, or that I will get it, but I need to be aware to look for the signs because of the protein and raised bp (was 137/84)

By far the best news today - how could I forget this. My Icandy Cherry is in my car. I can't get it out as it is too heavy but will put it together later and post a pic :happydance:

Hey ladies! :wave:

Well, I am calling to shut off my internet today. I am rather sad, tbh. But it will all be alright. I hope all you ladies are well. I can imagine if any of you feel as I do you don't truly feel that well at all. I have soooo much pain in my pelvic area, its like a burning/ripping sensation. Its hard to deal with sometimes. My doctor just says its something you have to deal with .. I feel like punching her in the face sometimes when she says stuff like that to me.

Also, it has officially started. The constant trips to the bathroom due to so much pressure on the bladder. Feel as if I could pee a river, only to pee a few drops. So frustrating! I hate it.

Honestly, I have no idea how I am going to make it another 8 weeks, or 7, or however many I have left! I definitely know its not 2 weeks that I have left, and so its too long with the way I have been feeling.

On the good side .. I have been sleeping ok. Or atleast enough, haven't really been so tired I don't want to move lately.

Hey Kala, are you going to be around much? Keep in touch as much as you can :) x x

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to update you and let you know I had my little boy last night. His name is Tristan. My water spontaniously broke so I sat in the hospital for 2 days and was filled with antibiotics and steroids for this lungs.

He came out weighing 4lbs 5oz. He's breathing and crying on his own. Doesn't seem to have any jaundice or problems. Very strong for being born at 33 weeks!

https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9485/mommytristan.jpg

https://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2605/61975119.jpg

https://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4741/tristanw.jpg

https://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8004/newbornpig.jpg

he is gorgeous! look at those tiny little feeties!

wow look at him he is a good healthy looking boy ! congrats! now its becoming real someone has given birth in here . eeek!

oh and do my game again as last one wont let me in at all and i need guesses.
https://www.expectnet.com/games/babyarrival2S

Congrats Mommy2baby2!!! He is gorgeous!!! I will update you as soon as I get on my laptop!! Yay!!! Our first November Sparkler!!! Thank goodness he is doing so well!!! :hugs:

CONGRATS hun.. He is absolutely beautiful wowee, and you look amazing :) xxx

Awwww mummy2baby he is absolutely gorgeous...well done to both of you...and congratulations :happydance: The first November Sparkler to enter the world!!

I hope you have a speedy recovery and are both home real soon.

Reality has just sunk in...these babies really are going to start coming now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->