~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Congrats Mummy2baby, our 1st sparkler!
He is sooooooo cute, im sure u cant believe he is here!
Best wishes
xx

Looks like I wont be getting rid of internet, because doesn't look like I am going to pass my History class. Who knows. I am about to say SCREW IT. I am an emotional wreck now ... so that is wonderful.

Welcome first sparkler!!! so cute. Congrats I am so happy he is healthy

Wow, loads to catch up on.

Cocobelle: waiting to hear whether your bubba has turned for you yet, was it today your appt?

Soph: glad your puss came back, mine do that as well if we "neglect" them by changing their routine. Just ot teach us a lesson, I think.

Mummy2baby2: congratulations!! :happydance:, such a lovely healthy baby at 33 weeks. I *think* we had the same due date, so have been studying your pics thinking I've got one of those inside me!! Take care and keep us updated on how you are getting on xxx

Hope everyone else is feeling ok and continuing to keep bubbas cooking nicely.

AFM, I have rest of this week and one more week at work (school). Think a few of us are finishing on 1st Oct. Only one more interminable Monday afternoon staff meeting, yay! Having been sitting behind a desk writing lesson plans for the last few weeks, for my sins I have offered to cover a year 1 class tomorrow.

Wish me luck :dohh:

Congratulations mummy2baby he is gorgeous. Glad he is doing so well. Anna hope it turns out all's ok with you, are they monitoring you more now?

Silas-so sorry you're feeling crappy hun, wish there was something I could do to help :hugs:
I ache all over now, been stripping wallpaper all afternoon-all 4 horrible layers that were on the walls of our very old house so that the plasterer can skim the walls on Saturday. My mum bless her has been so much help-she turned up with a steam paper remover after we'd been struggling by hand :dohh:
Next step after the walls is to rip up the horrible carpet and sand the floor boards before we paint :happydance:

Ooh he's gorgeous! And lovely and healthy, its all good! congratulations mummy2be :D..xx

Congrats to mommy2baby2 :hugs:

Yeah, I screwed up. Really should only blame myself, but I thought it would be fine. Anyway, there is no way I am going to pass my history class without a decent grade on my final so looks like another 9 weeks of school for me and I am out over $2,000.00.

I don't even know if I care about getting my degree anymore, I was so close to being finished and now it just means nothing and I have to pay money? Ugh. I better stop even thinking about it before the tears manage to come.

stupid cystitus again! so that means infection is on its way back and I dont think it ever really went away. I am pissed off with this literally!

Big congrats mummy2baby!!!!

Cant believe we have our first nov baby! brings it all home how it could all happen anytime now, for the rest of us :happydance: im so excited hearing this news! soooo pleased mum and baby are looking so well too! hope they both continue to thrive!

OMG our 1st sparkler and he is gorgeous!!! :happydance: well done hunny - he looks perfect! I gotta admit Im all emotional that we have our 1st!:cry: damn hormones!

Was only popping in as I have a guest but what a wonderful surprise!! :hugs:

My handmade Hello Kitty cot bedding arrived today and Im over the moon as its so lush and cost me way under half the price of 1 set for 2 sets and 2 cushions :thumbup::happydance:

ooo Ive just noticed our discussion title has changed too 1 baby born - now Im all emotional again :haha:

Lol xx

OMG YAY I am so happy he is gorgeous and such a good weight too :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Finally we have our first (although early but he's perfect!!)

I am scared now. My baby is like that big lol :D

Silas, sorry to hear about your History, I am a History teacher, I know nothing about the American History or what you guys do but if I can be of any help just let me know :) x

Yeah, I screwed up. Really should only blame myself, but I thought it would be fine. Anyway, there is no way I am going to pass my history class without a decent grade on my final so looks like another 9 weeks of school for me and I am out over $2,000.00.

I don't even know if I care about getting my degree anymore, I was so close to being finished and now it just means nothing and I have to pay money? Ugh. I better stop even thinking about it before the tears manage to come.

Oh no! :( :hugs: I hope you passed it hon! I Love History!

OMG YAY I am so happy he is gorgeous and such a good weight too :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Finally we have our first (although early but he's perfect!!)

I am scared now. My baby is like that big lol :D

Silas, sorry to hear about your History, I am a History teacher, I know nothing about the American History or what you guys do but if I can be of any help just let me know :) x

Thanks hon! :hugs:

Oh no! :( :hugs: I hope you passed it hon! I Love History!

I am not going to pass, unless my teacher decides to be a heavenly angel. Its just a bunch of stuff that I should have double checked and been more responsible about. But I worked really hard on the paper, so I thought "Eh, nothing can go wrong!" Oh well, once I find out I just have to decide whether or not I really want to retake the class or not and get my degree. My biggest thing is that I am going to have to pay for the class which is over $2,000.00 and obviously I don't have that kind of money!

In other news; to top this miserable day off: My phone got shut off, and I officially do not have a mother. Well, I have one, but I am done with her. I really don't care to hear her racist, prejudice and childish remarks towards my OH because I told her the truth about something. She is such a childish bitch. Ugh. Like I said, I am done with her. I really don't care anymore. Today is the worst day in a long time with nothing going right. Maybe a miracle will happen.

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to update you and let you know I had my little boy last night. His name is Tristan. My water spontaniously broke so I sat in the hospital for 2 days and was filled with antibiotics and steroids for this lungs.

He came out weighing 4lbs 5oz. He's breathing and crying on his own. Doesn't seem to have any jaundice or problems. Very strong for being born at 33 weeks!

https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9485/mommytristan.jpg

https://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2605/61975119.jpg

https://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4741/tristanw.jpg

https://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8004/newbornpig.jpg

Oh my god!! Congrats, he is so beautiful (and so are you!).

My word ladies, this is really it, we're getting close, now we've had our first sparkler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->