~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

OMG YAY I am so happy he is gorgeous and such a good weight too :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Finally we have our first (although early but he's perfect!!)

I am scared now. My baby is like that big lol :D

Silas, sorry to hear about your History, I am a History teacher, I know nothing about the American History or what you guys do but if I can be of any help just let me know :) x

Thanks hon! :hugs:

Congrats to mommy2baby2 :hugs:

Yeah, I screwed up. Really should only blame myself, but I thought it would be fine. Anyway, there is no way I am going to pass my history class without a decent grade on my final so looks like another 9 weeks of school for me and I am out over $2,000.00.

I don't even know if I care about getting my degree anymore, I was so close to being finished and now it just means nothing and I have to pay money? Ugh. I better stop even thinking about it before the tears manage to come.

Oh no! :( :hugs: I hope you passed it hon! I Love History!

I am not going to pass, unless my teacher decides to be a heavenly angel. Its just a bunch of stuff that I should have double checked and been more responsible about. But I worked really hard on the paper, so I thought "Eh, nothing can go wrong!" Oh well, once I find out I just have to decide whether or not I really want to retake the class or not and get my degree. My biggest thing is that I am going to have to pay for the class which is over $2,000.00 and obviously I don't have that kind of money!

In other news; to top this miserable day off: My phone got shut off, and I officially do not have a mother. Well, I have one, but I am done with her. I really don't care to hear her racist, prejudice and childish remarks towards my OH because I told her the truth about something. She is such a childish bitch. Ugh. Like I said, I am done with her. I really don't care anymore. Today is the worst day in a long time with nothing going right. Maybe a miracle will happen.

:cry: I'm sorry Hon! :hug:

My work day turned out great, I came in, started work, was asked to 'Rove' (that is walk around and answer tech's questions, when they need help), I was supposed to rove till 1 but ended up roving till 215, and still had to take my last break...so my last break brought me to then end of my shift. I GET TO GO HOME ON TIME TODAY!!! YAY!!!

Oh and Sila's love, Im a history fanatic, if you have questions just ask away.

whats happening with your mum Silas? my mums childish to and we dont speak. I dont know what mums like this go on like this for.

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to update you and let you know I had my little boy last night. His name is Tristan. My water spontaniously broke so I sat in the hospital for 2 days and was filled with antibiotics and steroids for this lungs.

He came out weighing 4lbs 5oz. He's breathing and crying on his own. Doesn't seem to have any jaundice or problems. Very strong for being born at 33 weeks!

https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9485/mommytristan.jpg

https://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2605/61975119.jpg

https://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4741/tristanw.jpg

https://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8004/newbornpig.jpg

i am so happy for you guys! glad to hear hes a healthy little man!

Mommy2baby2 congratulations on your little baby boy he is so precious! You look like such a proud mummy. Enjoy every moment. I hope you both continue to do well and both of you are healthy.

Love

Wow hun he is gorgeous! Congratulations.

Arrrggghhh I want my baby here now! lol

congrats mommy2baby2!!!! oh my gosh, its getting real now! He is so precious though, trully an angel :) :hugs:

I showed my mum the pics she was amazed at how "chunky" he is for 33 weeks (ie not skinny) Congrats again he is so adorable :hugs:

Here is my pram :happydance: I only got pics of the carrycot attachment, the seat and carseat is so cool too, I been wheeling it around all evening :rofl:

Attachments

• Pram.jpg
    Pram.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
  • Pram2.jpg
    Pram2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Pram3.jpg
    Pram3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh my god i cant believe a Sparkler baby has made into the world safe and sound, what amazing news. Congratulations and big kisses for gorgeous Tristian. Cant wait to hear of more safe arrivals. Not long now ladies, hope your all keeping well xxx

Oh my god i cant believe a Sparkler baby has made into the world safe and sound, what amazing news. Congratulations and big kisses for gorgeous Tristian. Cant wait to hear of more safe arrivals. Not long now ladies, hope your all keeping well xxx

Thanks sparky :) :hugs: Hope you are doing well x x x

:wohoo: I can't believe we finally have our first little Sparkler and what a cutie he is too! Huge congratulations Mommy2baby2, he is beautiful and I am so pleased you are both doing well. I also have to say that you look amazing for just giving birth. A real yummy mummy!

I can't quite believe that I have one that big inside me!!!!!!!!

:happydance: Wooo-hoo for reaching 30 weeks April!!!

Soph, loving the BH print out, one for the album hey! Your pram is pretty lush too, Can't wait for mine to be delivered on Friday.

Silas, I am sorry you are having sch a rubbish time right now. Don't rush to any decisions about not finishing your degree. You have come so far :hugs:

DF, I have had my guess!

Hinkybinky, I have my MW tomorrow afternoon, I do think Herbert has changed position as all movement seems to be on the other side of my bump now, although still to the side, so we shall see. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Sparky lovely to 'see' you again :hug: I think of you often.

AFM: I have for the first time this pregnancy felt a little unwell this evening. I had a horrid headache, a very tight (and a little sore) bump, felt a bit sick and to top it off, Herbert was being a bit quiet. I decided to have a relaxing bath (hubby filled he bathroom with candles so I could relax) and if I didn't feel better or if Herbert was still not very active, then I would call the hospital for advice but luckily the bath did the trick on all accounts and now Herbert is making up for having a quiet day. It doesn't look like I will be getting much sleep now!

Congrats Mommy2baby2!! He is beautiful!

Hard to believe that finally got our first sparkler. Won't be long till the rest of these babies make their grand entrance into the world.

Question...my doctor said today that my baby was currently head down but is back to back. Yay back labour! :dohh: Any tips for helping the baby turn over the next few weeks? I have been sitting on my birth ball since I got home. Lol.

Marie- I've read anything that involves leaning forward. They say to get on all 4s and try and rock a bit and this can encourage them to turn.

Love

ugh...my back is hurting tonight big time! I have finals for 2 classes this week :S Bring on the stress! LOL!

Congratulations Mommy2baby2!! He is beautiful!

Wow he looks so big for 33 weeks. I had twins at 34 weeks nearly 7 years ago one weighed 4lb2oz and the other 5lb 3oz but they both were alot less chunky than Tristan :)

Wow yay congrats mommy2baby2 he looks perfect. And i must admit very strong and healthy

Fantastic news!!!

One by one we will all join you xoxox

congrats mummy2baby2 he is gorgeous! I cant beleive my baby could look like that I still picture a teeny thing in my head!

ahhh im sick of not sleeping for no reason! staring at the ceiling all night and im peed off at all the "well its good practice comments" i get from people, there is no baby to practice with ffs!!!!!

Docs today - wonder how long its going to take them to refer me to physio!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->