~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Oh my god i cant believe a Sparkler baby has made into the world safe and sound, what amazing news. Congratulations and big kisses for gorgeous Tristian. Cant wait to hear of more safe arrivals. Not long now ladies, hope your all keeping well xxx

Thanks sparky :) :hugs: Hope you are doing well x x x

Thanks Anna I'm doing much better, thanks to all the wonderful people i've met on BnB xxx

Yes, is great to still see you on here Sparky, must be difficult.

Glad to hear you are doing better xo

Morning everyone :flower:

Is anyone else itchy?...bit of a bizarre question I know, but I am being driven crazy by an itchy back and legs :wacko: Should I be concerned, or is it normal?

I think it can be very normal Dani. But as ever google has sprung some advice. It can also be a symptom for Obstectric Cholestasis. There is a sticky thread in on of the Tri's.

I am not posting this to alarm you obviously, but think it is important I do x x

https://www.bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/obstetriccholestasis1.shtml

My belly is a little itchy sometimes and that better mean just dry skin! I have enough stretchies from Jace as it is!! Lol Do you think your skin is just really dry hon?

5:36 am and I am totally craving McDonald's French Fries, Sweet Tea & Double Cheeseburger! :cry:

Hi sparky nice to see you.

The itching is normal but if it gets severe and you notice other symptoms in that link posted then go to doc. I get itchy to but got that last time in pregnancy, cant wear certain clothes as they drive me mad like long sleve tops of trousers. No rashes just like tickling.

I think one of my boobs has dried up in to colostrum again, william wont take it and I cant get anything out of it for a week now its got a tiny bit of fluid which could be colostrum but so little i cant see. Other boob works ok. My boobs are big enough imagine after feeding two babies one boob each off them. Pamila Anderson eat your heart out!

DF I'm already a 36 E and really wondering how big they will be when my milk comes in!!!!!

mine where a double E after William then went down to a d so I say I would be E also. great for people with no boobs though but we already have them lol

Exactly! I hate my huge boobs! Too big! Lol I told Mark I want a boob job! He said to just get a lift and leave his boobs alone! :rofl:

You can have some of mine too-I hate them.. Hopefully when I lose weight (not IF, WHEN), they will go too.. Went up to like an F when I was BF Ash.. DH also said I am not allowed to tough them though when I asked for a reduction. Plus have ehard it is uber painful...
Marie, by bubs is also back to back :-( Lets hope the swivvel soon!!)..
Try a baby oil bath for the itchiness hun xx

Send them over girls :haha:

I have always had a broad back (the negatives of swimming for county from a young age) I am currently a 40D, usually I am a 36B/C. when really thin (like when I was 24) an A cup, I was part of the annoying braless gang :D

I got plenty of boob to go around we could build you a pair Anna lol mine are a D now I hope they go up again as i have stretch marks from weight loose years ago that make them look baggy and loose. I hate my boobs. I havnt likes them for years, fat thin fat thin fat again! grrr! messed them up. breastfeeding makes them look good.

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I thought about trying a bath in baby oil or some E45 kinda stuff to see if that helps, if it doesn't then I may make a doctor's appointment...I am fed up of hospitals and doctors at the moment and don't want to feel like I am wasting their time...I have been there twice in the last 3 weeks (not scheduled appointments) for reduced movement and they admitted me last week for a night too :wacko: It's not a rash or anything that is making me itch...it feels like someone is running a feather lightly over my skin :dohh:

I have the same now and it drives me mad! random itches! feel like stripping off and walking around naked.

Had a growth scan today and finally we got to see the sex. There was no mistaking a very large pair of testicles! :blue:

Baby is already around 5.5lbs too! :baby:

I spoke to the midwife yesterday about feeling like a fraud and wasting thier time. And she turned from scary Irish midwife to lovely caring "Don't be so stupid"

They would rather we panicked over nothing than ignore things Dani x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->