~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

If there are spare (.)(.) going around, I will fight you for them Soph :haha: I am usually a 36A and right now I think I have gone up to a 38A.5 :rofl:

Congrats on being on team :blue: Sara, he is a good weight too!

I have a scan in 2 weeks and I really hope we don't get any flashes of any bits as I am still convinced I did at my 20 week scan and we really want a surprise.

AFM: Just back from my MW appointment, wee fine, BP super-duper, measuring spot on for 34 weeks and baby still the wrong way round!!!

Lovely!

whats happening with your mum Silas? my mums childish to and we dont speak. I dont know what mums like this go on like this for.

My mother is the same - very childish. She is the baby of the family and has never had to worry about assuming any other role because my grandma gives her practically everything she wants. So the minute something doesn't go her way all hell breaks loose.

Basically, I am in an interracial relationship. I am white, my OH is black. My family has never really been supportive, especially my mother. But she does TRY to act nice to his face atleast, and since she has realized I wont put up with her saying anything racial or prejudice she usually is good around me as well. But the second something doesn't go her way she is throwing out racist things at me about my OH and telling me that she is "dead" to me. Well, that is fine. But I am done with it. I don't care anymore. My son, whether he looks it or not to her, is 1/2 black and therefore when she throws racial remarks out like that not only is she talking about my OH, whom she dislikes, but about her grandson. And I definitely see it like that. My son is only 10 months old and does not need to know that, that kind of hatred exists in this world until he is much older. So she can f**K off and she will be dead to me. I don't care anymore. I am more grown up than her.

Sorry to ramble on so much about that! :thumbup:

Happy 33 weeks Pichi and Silas (and me lol) :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you hon! Same to you! :flower:

:wohoo: I can't believe we finally have our first little Sparkler and what a cutie he is too! Huge congratulations Mommy2baby2, he is beautiful and I am so pleased you are both doing well. I also have to say that you look amazing for just giving birth. A real yummy mummy!

I can't quite believe that I have one that big inside me!!!!!!!!

:happydance: Wooo-hoo for reaching 30 weeks April!!!

Soph, loving the BH print out, one for the album hey! Your pram is pretty lush too, Can't wait for mine to be delivered on Friday.

Silas, I am sorry you are having sch a rubbish time right now. Don't rush to any decisions about not finishing your degree. You have come so far :hugs:

DF, I have had my guess!

Hinkybinky, I have my MW tomorrow afternoon, I do think Herbert has changed position as all movement seems to be on the other side of my bump now, although still to the side, so we shall see. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Sparky lovely to 'see' you again :hug: I think of you often.

AFM: I have for the first time this pregnancy felt a little unwell this evening. I had a horrid headache, a very tight (and a little sore) bump, felt a bit sick and to top it off, Herbert was being a bit quiet. I decided to have a relaxing bath (hubby filled he bathroom with candles so I could relax) and if I didn't feel better or if Herbert was still not very active, then I would call the hospital for advice but luckily the bath did the trick on all accounts and now Herbert is making up for having a quiet day. It doesn't look like I will be getting much sleep now!

Thanks hon. BUT good news! I am most likely going to pass now! Just need to get 23 points on my final ATLEAST to pass. Hopefully I get more though! SO VERY RELIEVED!!! ;)

My belly is a little itchy sometimes and that better mean just dry skin! I have enough stretchies from Jace as it is!! Lol Do you think your skin is just really dry hon?

5:36 am and I am totally craving McDonald's French Fries, Sweet Tea & Double Cheeseburger! :cry:

This sounds like me majm! I would kill for McDonalds fries, tea, and double cheeseburger right now! :blush:

Exactly! I hate my huge boobs! Too big! Lol I told Mark I want a boob job! He said to just get a lift and leave his boobs alone! :rofl:

This completely sounds like my OH as well!!! :haha:

Ive gone from a DD to a G cup.

I have plenty to spare :D

Oh goodness! I am a DD, but my boobs have barely grown any with either of my pregnancies. :shrug:

Well I had a scan today and the baby weighed 5 1/2 Ibs. After I went to see the consultant and he was lovely. My blood pressure is higher then normal so i have to see my midwive every week now. I also have been told I am to have a stretch and sweep at 39 weeks! Anyone any idea why? I had Jack at 39 weeks but can't see that as the reason!

The world would be so much better off if racism didn't exist.. I am so sick of people assuming I am racist because I come from South Africa-I get it here alot and one guy I dated, well his mom wouldnt even have me in her house because I was a 'racist South African'.. Is that not racist in itself!!?? ANyway, that was ages ago.. So long as you are happy and in love try not to care what people think although I can imagine how difficult it must be when it is your own mom.. Gald you think you passed.. YAY!!!!!

Wow Sara, that is a fab weight, gonna be a right bruiser lol x

Big brother was a similar weight around the same time, i was induced at 38+1 and he was 8lb 5oz at birth. I think this one is going to be a similar size too!

I have a scan in 2 weeks and I really hope we don't get any flashes of any bits as I am still convinced I did at my 20 week scan and we really want a surprise.

I would ask they try to avoid that area if they can. We did ask if the doctor could see, but even if she had passed over the area without saying anything we would have known for sure. It was very clearly a bottom shape with the testicles sticking out front.

Hope your little one turns soon!

Silas would quote but always mess quotes up so answer here.

You are better off without that especially around your son. I know the last straw was myo mum insulting my son for his size, i know its not racist but its the insult bit that I couldnt take. And what the hell is with teh colour its only a skin colour? William has tan from my other half, who isnt black but very tanned and my mum blanks him out satying he looks like my dad even though darrens standing there with what looks like a holiday tan in the winter! when things dont go my mums way she throws a tantrum,. usually starts with the words"well we didnt do it like that or we didnt need that and you turned out ok" etc any thing I try and explain to her its stupid she wont except it not even hear of it. I am full of crap to her and her ways work and thats the end of it. The biggest rows she spat her dummy out over was me not having a christening and her surname not on my sons birth certificate instead of my rightful other halfs,. She hasnt a reasonable bone in her body, wont even hear any one out and its always about her. She has no consideration of compassion and is very stone hearted. She will only get angry, huffy or sulky thats her only emotions. My son dosnt like her, he loves everyone else but not my mum and for 3 months she hasnt even looked at him or waved from the car which she sits in when my dad comes in. He isnt good enough for her perfect image just like I wasnt and will not put him down like she did me.

hey girls - sorry i cant read bk over - justt popping in with update from me

ok . so.... contractions have been stopped, bak ache is just that, back ache, but as ive lost some hind waters and my plug, im to stay in hospital in nicosia until i have nudger - who will be here by 35w at the lastest as theres a risk of infection,
david has spoilt me rotten and bout me a 400 euro laptop, and a dongle with 20 euro top up to keep me connected with the outside world and keeps brining teddies and sweets and snacks etc
nudger is measuring at 32w, by my workings im 31+5 so im happy nudger measurin on the bigger side :D weight is apx 3lb8

Ah hun, I didnt know you were going through this??!!! Was thinking about you earlier actually.. Bless your awesome OH and lets hope babba stays cooking for a bit longer.. Wow, it is all becoming so so so real.. Let me know if you want me to send you anything to nibble on in the hospital.. xx

Silas would quote but always mess quotes up so answer here.

You are better off without that especially around your son. I know the last straw was myo mum insulting my son for his size, i know its not racist but its the insult bit that I couldnt take. And what the hell is with teh colour its only a skin colour? William has tan from my other half, who isnt black but very tanned and my mum blanks him out satying he looks like my dad even though darrens standing there with what looks like a holiday tan in the winter! when things dont go my mums way she throws a tantrum,. usually starts with the words"well we didnt do it like that or we didnt need that and you turned out ok" etc any thing I try and explain to her its stupid she wont except it not even hear of it. I am full of crap to her and her ways work and thats the end of it. The biggest rows she spat her dummy out over was me not having a christening and her surname not on my sons birth certificate instead of my rightful other halfs,. She hasnt a reasonable bone in her body, wont even hear any one out and its always about her. She has no consideration of compassion and is very stone hearted. She will only get angry, huffy or sulky thats her only emotions. My son dosnt like her, he loves everyone else but not my mum and for 3 months she hasnt even looked at him or waved from the car which she sits in when my dad comes in. He isnt good enough for her perfect image just like I wasnt and will not put him down like she did me.

I understand what you mean DF. My mother was always too overprotective and such, and it was always hard on me. But it all came down to her needing her kids to look after her instead of the other way around. If it had been about actually loving me, instead of needing me to stay home to do the dishes, laundry etc. then maybe I would respect her more. :shrug:

I am the first in my immediate family to be with a man of a different race. Most of my family is ok about it - or atleast act ok about it. But my mother is very opinionated. It really doesn't matter, because she doesnt deserve to be in my sons life, my daughters, mine or my OHs if she is going to act like that.

The world would be so much better off if racism didn't exist.. I am so sick of people assuming I am racist because I come from South Africa-I get it here alot and one guy I dated, well his mom wouldnt even have me in her house because I was a 'racist South African'.. Is that not racist in itself!!?? ANyway, that was ages ago.. So long as you are happy and in love try not to care what people think although I can imagine how difficult it must be when it is your own mom.. Gald you think you passed.. YAY!!!!!

Yes, I agree. Race has never been a big issue to me, or for me. Until I was with my OH. Now I see where it exists, and unfortunately it exists within my family. I wish it was different, but I suppose this is how it is supposed to be because it doesn't look like my mother is changing in the least.

Yes, I am pretty sure I passed my classes. I am very relieved and like I want to make up a dance about it, but baby would probably come tumbling out if I tried. :haha:

urgh just realised how muh soaps im gonna miss - and F1!!!!

:rofl:

hope all goes well Missy and baby stays in longer,I find pregnancy a worry but after its not so bad even though people say it is its different.

Silas my mum couldn't show love to me if her life depended on it. We never bonded at all she had no interst in me and dumped me on my gran. My brother and sister she was all over, loads of hugs and kisses and pics of them looking happy. pics of me looking miserable alone. She has never hugged when I fell, even after telling her my ex raped and abused me she said that was my fault and called me stupid. She has no sympathy of empathy for any human or animal. My sister gets over cuddled and gets told we are all bad people. she has special needs. My brother was star chid and still is and I may as well be dead. I tried so much wen I was a teen to get her attention as well as when I was a child, teen years where mental I went off the handles and went missing for days, all i wanted was for some attention instead of being told to go away. Drugs the lot she seen me on them and didnt care. She was through with me from when I was born basically. Never sticks up for me and slags me off to family. So many rumours she started about me just because she was jealous and nasty. She had me out when I was 17 in a flat with a 29 year old man who abused me for years and even raped me . I still suffer damage from him yet she says thats my fault.

mum of the year of what.

Shame DF.. At least you know now how not to treat your kids!! Sounds like you're doing a brilliant job with your William already.. Makes me so grateful for the mom I have.. She would and does do anything for me.. An earth-angel in my eyes..

Have my ex-neighbour coming to drop her rabbit with me.. ALl i want to do is set it free hahahahaha... Poor thing stuck in a cage all day, its just not fair.. Never mind she has asked me to look after it for 10 days!

Arg and I asked her so nicely to come before 7 as my hubby left work early JUST so that we could watch Masterchef together at 8 after he went for a run.. And now she is only getting here at 8.. WHY oh WHY does this annoy me so much..

hey girls - sorry i cant read bk over - justt popping in with update from me

ok . so.... contractions have been stopped, bak ache is just that, back ache, but as ive lost some hind waters and my plug, im to stay in hospital in nicosia until i have nudger - who will be here by 35w at the lastest as theres a risk of infection,
david has spoilt me rotten and bout me a 400 euro laptop, and a dongle with 20 euro top up to keep me connected with the outside world and keeps brining teddies and sweets and snacks etc
nudger is measuring at 32w, by my workings im 31+5 so im happy nudger measurin on the bigger side :D weight is apx 3lb8

Ahh hun that sucks you have to stay in!! I stayed in for 4 days when I lost some hind waters, I had antibiotics and have to take my temp 4 times a day and if it gets about 37.2 I have to go in.

Are they inducing at 35 weeks? They initially said I'd be induced at 36 weeks, but are now letting me go week by week with my constant annoying monitoring x

I don't know, but Law & Order SVU Season Premiere tonight! I am excited. Lol.

So I wish we did not live in an upstairs apartment. I would have just took all the stuff I set up in the living room down to the truck. Honestly, my OH is such a lazy bum. So I could have it all done, for the most part ... if we lived in a downstairs apartment. But I think I will die trying the stairs .. so had better not do that!

they are keepin me in, will keep eye on me, their aim is 34 weeks minimum, 35w maximum ,not sure what the plan will b when i get that far - its a day by day game here, theyre being sooo sooo careful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->