~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Wait! MissyMojo - they are taking your LO at either 34 or 35 weeks? I really need to read back, I wasn't paying any attention at all. Hope all is well! :hugs: :flower:

Good luck hope he stays put for the maximum :)

My hospital are happy for me to have constant monitoring, after 2 fluid scans they are happy my fluid levels have replenished and I am good to go on week by week. They kept me in the first few days as the risk of early labour was 50% but once I got past that they were happy for me to go x

bcause i live over hour away from hos, they dont want to risk anything, the cypriots are very very cautious with pregnant ladies . . . .

i think you basically have to be actually in full blown labour practically before you'll get taken in here haha

Ya when I was 22 weeks preg i called the hospital as I was having such bad cramps and bleeding.. And they said 'not much we can do for you as your baby isn't viable anyway'.. WTF!!!!!???

:hugs: Missy - sorry too hear what your going through - so nice of your OH too spoil you and help keep you entertained though... hope Nudger holds on those 3 more weeks!!

:thumbup: on passing Silas!!

Anyone else suffering or suffered from really achey hips at night? Im getting it so bad I can't sleep :( Any advice?

Lol xx

my hips ache so bad at night. i find that if i don't cross my ankles and sleep with one leg straight and one curled over my big pillow i'm not too bad...

I am struggling majorly with sleep now. The aches I wake up to are horrendous! Especially my thigh which is resting on my other leg. Plus the bit in between my boobs where I am all squished! doesn;t help it is not MY bed and actually way too soft for me too :(

my hips ache so bad at night. i find that if i don't cross my ankles and sleep with one leg straight and one curled over my big pillow i'm not too bad...

felt that for first time in this pregnancy last night, thought i was getting away with it but oh no, sore hips till the end no matter what way you lye on them :cry::cry:

i was reading a girls post on another forum, can't quite remember which one now but she was told that by making sure your ankles are not locked together while you're cuddling your pregnancy pillow it puts less strain on your hips. Mine still ache though :( but not as much as they would if i koala hug my pillow haha

I ordered my stroller today...eek...It's a tandem double stroller and the best one I could find that will accomidate my older sons needs so I had to order it online since it's being shipped from America as they don't make that kind here in Canada. But it says it will be here no later then October 14th so thats good.

I also bought newborn diapers yesterday, So my list of things I need is diminishing slowly.

I am trying to keep busy to make the time go by faster. It's my husbands birthday this weekend and we are going to a local concert so that should be fun and then only like 3-5 days roughly before my c-section I'm holding a benefit dance to raise money to help send my son back to Mexico for more stem cell treatment. So that should hopefully help October go by.

I rung the midwife for some advice on the itching...and got told to go to triage and the hospital for bloodtests...6 hours later and I am home!!

Liver tests are fine so not OC, apparently itching is one of those unknown pregnancy things you either get or don't...she said expect it to last about 2 weeks and take piriton and use calamine lotion!! I have made my legs bleed from scratching them :haha:

I am so done with being pregnant now!!

When I was about 8/9 weeks pregnant I had terrible itchy legs like I had lots of little lumps like flea bites, but they weren't as I don't have animals in my flat. Midwife just said it was cos my skin was really sensitive and it was a pregnancy thing. I used calomine lotion and sudocream, it worked a treat. Haven't had it since :)

Glad it is not OC though, sorry if I worried you by posting that x

I had Reagan scratching my back...hard...with a hairbrush last night cos it was so so itchy :haha:

You didn't worry me hun, better safe than sorry...I only rung them for advice and it was their call to get me in for bloods, so I should be thankful they are looking after me well.

Glad too hear your ok Dani :thumbup: hope the lotions do the trick and get rid of the itch for you :hugs:

Where Im home alone and bored I was just trawling through some other threads and noticed that the May group has a couple of people who have EDD of 31st May!! That means there will be a June thred very soon - which is just mad to me as my friend who recommended this site to me was a June lady and her baby is over 3 mths old already (and she was late June too!) Just made me realise how quickly time has really gone!

Lol xx

Hi all :hi: time for my evening catch up!

Glad your scan went well ssmith, I see my MW every 2 weeks and have done since 28 weeks due to high BP in my previous pregnancy but so far so good and its normal this time. I will start seeing her weekly from 36 weeks though just to be on the safe side.

Sara I fully intend on telling them not to go anywhere near the bits area or at least to warn us if they need to as I know we will get a good eyeful if there are any boy bits on display!

Missy I had no idea you were in hospital :hugs: I am pleased they have managed to stop your contractions as every day nudger is inside you, the better! Hope you go as far as you can!

Dani, glad the itching is nothing serious. Hopefully you will soon have it under control.

Silas, I am so pleased you will be passing :happydance: you must be well chuffed! Well done, you worked hard and you deserve it.

:hugs: to you and DF for having so much trouble with your mums. My mum is fab and I could not imagine what it must be like to have one who is unsupportive.

Missy, Hope your little one stays in there as long as poss. I know how worrying it can be but I have hung in now nearly two weeks. So hang on in there and is good they keeping you in so they can keep an eye on you.

Congrats on our first born :D

Cant remember anything much of what I have just read for the last 10 posts so judt big :hugs: to all

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->