~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I am in tears becuase my mobile is fecked! i was strapping william into darrens bros car and had it on the roof and they drove off and everyone tried flagging them down but they never noticed and my phone got smashed into pieces on the dual carriage way! I cant let anyone in the gate and I have loads of stuff to be delivered and our house keys ae missing for over a week and they have the remote to open the gate so we have no dam way in or out now! I have no money left at all! not a dam penny to get a new phone. I just downloaded a game and all on it that i wont get even if i use memory card on a new phone. :( gutted! and i have to pay for new keys and control pad and the pad is £25 deposit alone!

I swear Elleah is coming very soon, braxton hicks contractions are getting more painful and coming more often, yesterday alone i had like at least 25+ of those shooting lightening pains down low too that stopped me dead in my tracks, im having alot of trouble walking cause of the pain from these and 3 days of loose bowel movements too.

Ill be very surprised if im a November Sparker, my instincts are telling me this baby is coming very soon

How is everyone else travelling??

oh! could be October baby? I think October for you. I am raging over phone and worried over possible bit of mucas plug but seems to be no more.

Aw hope u get ur phone sorted DF, i havent had loss of plug yet....but then i may not? hate this waiting game already!!

I seen then same with William about 2 weeks before only I didnt go into labour i had to be induced and waters had to be broken and show etc so it dosnt have to go. Seen loads that they only lost in labour.

I cant afford a new phone i spend all my money on baby things and things we needed and now down to nothing. I cant afford a new controller and keys either so i cant accentually leave the house or i wont get back in, well i can walk past gate only its a long walk up the drive way. I am raging at myself! all my games on phone will not work in a new one. gutted. And i dont think my dad will help me :*(

I swear Elleah is coming very soon, braxton hicks contractions are getting more painful and coming more often, yesterday alone i had like at least 25+ of those shooting lightening pains down low too that stopped me dead in my tracks, im having alot of trouble walking cause of the pain from these and 3 days of loose bowel movements too.

Ill be very surprised if im a November Sparker, my instincts are telling me this baby is coming very soon

Hey girls

ive just realised where youve moved too lol so slow!!! hope everyones doin well ?? xxx
ive had loose stools for few days too , wasnt sure if it was the old iron tablets ?? xx

Shan I think you will be October too, but hope she hangs on in there a tad longer :)

Well Chunk who was nicely head down isn't anymore, he's just doing his own thing, but 6 weeks to go he has plenty of time and the way things are going from what consultant has said I may have to have him early anyway. I just don't want a section if he doesn't turn :(

Hi everyone! I'm good just waiting until my 2nd 4D scan on Friday. I pray they don't see any small amount of fluid like they thought they saw around Bryelle's heart and it was all just a fluke like we all hope/think.

DF I'm sorry about your phone. :(

Shannon I bet you are October Bumpkin too! :D

Missy & Anna I hope LO's stay in there i bit longer! :hugs:

Hi Chella! WB! :)

Hey girls

ive just realised where youve moved too lol so slow!!! hope everyones doin well ?? xxx
ive had loose stools for few days too , wasnt sure if it was the old iron tablets ?? xx

Arent Iron tabs meant to make u constipated?? Ive been on them for about a month now?

I hope im a October Bumpkin too, getting a bit fed up :(

Ill be happy for her anytime after 37 weeks too!

Arent Iron tabs meant to make u constipated?? Ive been on them for about a month now?

I heard they are too and I've been on them almost a month myself and they actually seem go help me go. Gives me loose stools too.

Iron tabs gave me piles inside and I still have them from when I took them after william was born. Nothing like trying to shit a bowling ball. I thought labour was sore pfft! not constipation on iron tabs have nothing on labour. I swear there was glass in there.

Anyway spa tone is iron without the side effects look that up.

Lol dragonfly that made me laugh xx

Yeah i thought they made u constipated as before pregnancy and also early pregnancy i had bad constipation, now soz tmi very loose and very reg?? to the point where ive been 4 to 5 times , i mean if i was on a diet id be doin well at weight watchers lol xx

Hey ann im not keen on c section part either so fingers x for us both, ill get my outcome in 3wks time at nxt scan , just hoping its normal birth as i need to be back driving, and the thought of th epidual and catherter aswell as the longer recovery time really puts me off :-( saw covering midwife today and she said she had one and wasnt that bad but her face told a different story lol xxx

it depends on how many u take... if u take 3 a day they bung u up so mw saaid take 1 and prenatal and eat greens and u should be fine iv been taking 1 now for last week or so and so much better been going once a day x

Afternoon all, Sounds like there will be a few October babies out there. Been to see consultant today and scan, Leo is staying put for the time being anyway. Growing ok, has slowed down from before but had no concerns, so I am now discharged from consultant unless the monkey isnt here by 8th Nov then back again.

DF- sorry about your phone if anything like me its like having your arm chopped off.

Ah Weezy that is good news (it is right??) We are all getting to the stage where we want these babies early now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->