~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

It is for baby!!!! I am so bored, don't know how you have managed 10 weeks Anna, I am on to my 3rd week and going out of my mind!!!!

Hoping for a birth like my daughter 36 weeks, no problems and we where both home in 6 hrs!!!! I'll keep fingers crossed for you too.

I cant let any couriers in and i dont know of they are at the gate or not and nicky who programs the gate isnt in till thursday and its cost me £25 there for a new controller just to get out so thats the new phone money gone! totally broke! my sim wont even work in anyone else phone we tried that and it was run over by a car and memory card is gone, all my music, games, vids and pics. most where on my lap top but some from last week or so where not. :(

look, WARNING DISTURBING IMAGES OF DEAD PHONES.
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/001.jpg

im the same, we moved towns in july and I couldnt get a job so iv been bored outta my brains! I want her 36 weeks no health problems, healthy weight please :)

if i didnt pay my rent like 2 weeks early i would have a new phone now but silly me who likes to get bills out of the way does that!

So I forgot to notice that my ticker moved up a box. I just noticed now which makes me very happy :) I am going to see my doctor today so I'll hear the heartbeat again which will be nice

awh poor dead phone :nope:
i only just found out i was supposed to organize antenatal classes, i had presumed mw would atleast mention them to me but no! So i have booked it this morning. Its only a one day thing, three hours on sat morning. Get to tour the hospital too tho which is exciting, can decide if i want a water birth or not..xx

i kinda like where my box is i am dunging it when it moves up again as its no where to go after that but in a way i will feel better if it does move up .

negotiating with bank of dad about a new phone , i can pay him back next week so i have to put up with a lecture about where i should keep my keys, phone and bank cards in future as i am forever loosing them.

DF, hopefully your dad will loan you the money, so you can get your new phone. A lecture is a small price to pay for a loan.

So I had a good Sunday. Went shopping with my mom, I was going to buy a few christmas onsies for Jaxon, but my mom was like "let me get them" then she found a cute pair of Nike's and bought them for Jaxon also. This little one is going to be totally spoiled, by being the only local grand kid!

We also got our travel system in the mail from MIL. I was so excited I put it together myself! My OH has been walking around the apartment pushing it around ever since going "this is really weird". hehe, I think he had a few to many beers watching football.

omg Bartness you just reminded me i wanted to buy LO baby pastry's for xmas! I have an obsession and am determined to pass it on to her!lol..xx

nope he wants to give me a lend of his old phone for a week till i get a new one myself. He must not trust me even though I have always given him money he has loan me back. I have my eye on an lg one. But i just need a phone to open the gate and hopefully my sim will work and thats it. I will miss my games in bed at night and for them long loo moments that are all on my lost memory card somewhere on a dual carriage way. I am getting a lecture about this phone he is lending me about keeping it in one piece, hard to do when one has a toddler. guess i will have to hide phones better now, so much so i wont be able to find them.

Well I thought I had managed to escape that nasty heartburn a lot of you ladies are suffering with, but it seems to have hit me full force over the last few days. I've never had it before and am not quite sure how to deal with it, its making me sooo uncomfortable :(

yeah iu have that to, wakes me up at night. remember throwing up all hours with heart burn when i was preg with william. its going the same way here this time. Even renies and the likes wouldnt work last time it was so bad.

Get some gaviscon. Milk helps me although I don't have it bad or get it too often. Tesco also do some indegestion tablets (fruity ones) which are good too :)

non that works on me i throw it up. Or comes running out of me either way they do not like me and never have done. Milk works on me so I stick to that.

hey girls - flyig visit from me so im sorry :hugs:

i got let go today :)

dr came at rounds and said he was confident that as i'd had no more leaks or contractions sice admission on tuesday, that i'd be ok to rest up at home, i've bee discharged with enough anti contration tablets to see me through to 35+1, and a few days antbiotics. i have to monitor my temp at home, and i meet with a consulant at army hos -TPMH on 7th oct for check up and perhaps a scan, and then see my MW on 11 oct ....

Yay great news Missy :) We can be temp buddies together. Word advice, don't be a dick like me and take it after a bath cos you will shit yourself with a reading of 38+ :rofl:

hey girls

just wondering have many of you packed your hospital bags yet ? i keep meaning too then forget ? x

Chunks is done Rach, but I feel the need to go through it again! I still haven't done mine which is silly so will get it done this week!!

Oh, has my sis responded re: Dishwasher? I am not talking to her atm but if it's all ok I am happy to bring it down to you next week if you want it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->