~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

mine is lenor hahaha mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i just sniff the bottle constantly!

What gets my Chunk moving?????????????

M&S Strawberry Milk. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:happydance:

I dont use fabric softner, I have these Norwex dryer balls that keep my clothes nice and soft and static free. But when I used fabric softner it was Downy, oh that stuff smells amazing.

Grapefruit juice makes my baby move.

Speaking of moving he's moving right over my vajaja and it hurts like hell.

I have really bad insomnia, not been getting to sleep til about 5AM at the mo. Its so bloody annoying has anyone else had this???

And keep posting your going home outfits [I just posted a going hojme outfit thread in teen preg] i am soooo lost as to what to put bubs in, i need inspiration!

I have insomnia really bad too....just cant seem to go to sleep.

as for an update....my dr is having me go in on monday for the US and tuesday is my appointment. If she is big enough they are going to do an amniocentisis(sp???) and if her lungs are developed enough i will be having my baby next week. I can't believe its here!!!!! :)

Are any of you ladies planning on getting the flu shot?

nope- i dont like flu shots! they always seem to make me sick so I would rather just not get sick and stay away from people i know that are sick!

I have really bad insomnia, not been getting to sleep til about 5AM at the mo. Its so bloody annoying has anyone else had this???

And keep posting your going home outfits [I just posted a going hojme outfit thread in teen preg] i am soooo lost as to what to put bubs in, i need inspiration!

I have insomnia really bad too....just cant seem to go to sleep.

as for an update....my dr is having me go in on monday for the US and tuesday is my appointment. If she is big enough they are going to do an amniocentisis(sp???) and if her lungs are developed enough i will be having my baby next week. I can't believe its here!!!!! :)

OMG how exciting!! good luck - and hope the wedding goes well today :hugs:

Off for my last day today! :happydance:

Lol xx

hiya all
i'm home from hospital came home yesterday after my steriod shot glad to be home :happydance:

hope everyone is ok

sarah x

my windows are leaking again! big puddle on bedroom floor and right before new carpet comes. livingroom one leaking to. stupid old things,.

Missy if it is LOTS of moving maybe babba is turning around? I read somewhere one lady actually had her rib broken by her baby kicking her!!
Kayley yay for moving into a new place and for 32 week scan :)
Beth, that is such a cute idea about daddy buying outift.. Awwww....
Enjoy the wedding BHB..
DH's voice is what gets my little one moving!! And wow I am so over people asking me 'you sure there is only one in there'... Go AWAY!!! lol
LOL, enjoy your last day of work :)
Sarah, glad you home hun-soz if I have missed anyone out xxx

I felt an arm move right across my belly when I was on my side, it actually hurt me and then Darren felt it to. The force is strong with this one!

I have been and had my flu jab this morning...under some new guidelines, being pregnant and knowing I have a hospital stay in the very near future my doctor wanted me to get it as apparently I am 'vulnerable'...I only had the normal flu jab, opted out of the swine flu one though.

I could very possibly be having my little girl this month if the consultant agrees to the date we have in mind for the elective section :happydance:

kellycool - i dont want this baby turning!!!! i like nudger head down!!

i dont think nudger has turned tho as al my usual wiggles are in theyre same places today as previously, i think nudger just couldnt get comfy! hahahha

Morning my lovely ladies :hugs:

Well goos news from Chunk Towers, not only is head down but he is also 2/5ths engaged :happydance:

But I mentioned the reduced movements, he asked me how reduced, I said I dunno, maybe half. Let's put it this way I have felt him once since I woke up at 8am and nothing since. That is not right! So I have to go to hospital this afternoon for another CTG, and now have to go 2 times a weeks to monitor movements and do a kick chart.

He also said if they feel his movements aren't normal because I just might not be feeling them then they will deliver asap.

Well hopefully he/she has not moved-if movements are the same then you are right, probs just getting comfy in there? u and me, exciting that you are prob having you baby THIS month :)
I had a scary thought-If at our scan next week the placenta has not moved they will book me in for a c-section the week after.. That means I could potentially have 2 weeks till we meet our baby.. OMG I am sooo not ready-have still not packed hospital bag AND we sold our travel systam so need one of those too!!!!

Fucking hell all the babies are soo coming in the next 3 weeks lol :rofl:

All our doctors are talking early deliveries. Mine won't though I don't think, I have just turned super paranoid!!

glad chunk head down!!! im sure my placenta would have moved so i reckon ill go till 39 wekks at least.. x

Most placentas do move. No biggie though you get to meet your bubs earlier (this is not the right attitude as we want to cook as long as we can!!)

Bartness, I got the flu shot becaus I am paranoid of getting Bryelle sick when she comes. I did not want to risk it because I catch EVERYTHING. I did end up getting ALL of the side affects with it too: Nausea, bodyaches, sore arm, swollen & red spot where I got jabbed, rash on my arm.... That sucked and I feel better now. Mark being in the US Army they make them get jabbed and so I went ahead. I'll take Jace to get his too.

BHB, OMG How exciting!!!!! :hugs:

Devonangel, glad you got to go home! :hugs:

DF, that sucks!!! I hope they get that fixed for you ASAP!!!

Missy I agree about the moving. LO is probably just having a ball in there! Lol

Kayley, :yipee: on the moving!!!

Kellycool, when Bryelle hears daddy she goes crazy too! :kiss:

AFM... We have not got the coming home outfit yet. Waiting for the perfect one!! She will be wearing Texas Longhorns though just like Jace did! :D We love our Football! Also, I have my 2nd 4D u/s this moring in 4 hours!!! :happydance: Hope she cooperates!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->