~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Anna and Kelly, :yipee: OMG How exciting!!! I can't wait to start editing the front page with more babies!!! :haha: As long as they are ready and healthy though! :thumbup:

:D I just noticed i moved up to the last box!!!!

Wow girls we are all so close now

Yay Shan!!!!!!!! Ok this is getting a bit scary now, even though I still have 5 1/2 weeks to go, it isn't that long really eeeek!!!!!!

i have meeting with a consultant on thursday next week , where i'll b 33+6 - to see where i go from here .... im not ready to meet my baby yet!!!

Speaking of which, I had my MW appoitment yesterday, Im starting to go every two weeks now, and on my next visit, he's going to start talking to me about what I can do to get ready for the delivery! So scary.

On the bright side, he did say if Jaxon or I were anymore perfect in health, he'd have to start calling me Mary Poppins! hehe.

I've got a Q for you girlies... Have any of you experienced light cramping? I've been getting little bursts of cramping, thought maybe peanut is snuggling down as she's already head down? :shrug:

Can't believe there might be some more sparklers born this month :)

I think for sure we will have some born this month here as some are due at the start of nov and could go early. My landlord was going to get carpet down only the dam window leaked again so i have to wait longer and i would love to say look its like 6 weeks till i bing this baby home or sooner i do not want to fecking wait any longer! i need the place sorted out it feels all up side down,.

no the fact when i hit my calender up on my lap top at the bottom corner and i can nearly see the date I am due freaks me out.

One minute I am so excited that the end is near...and the next I am totally freaking out about meeting and getting to know this new little person :haha:

HAPPY OCTOBER!

Its thanksgiving month (for Canadians) and Halloween and 1 month till we're all DUE! I'm super excited. I organized all of my sons old clothes last night by size.

My next doctors appointment is on the 13th and I should find out my c-section date then. I also have another scan that day. YAY!

ahh i got my pram delivered today its the mothercare my3 it was so easy in the shop and its so stiff and hard now :( hope its just cos its new! gotta wait for hubby to come home as im getting aggitated and out of breath, i hate being defeated by something!

also baby is torturin me today when i stand or sit it feels like she is digging her nails or nipping right into my foof :( it was happening every few mins is this engagement or BH?

OMG Shan!! Last box!! :happydance:

Its all getting scarily close now!! Especially as Ive just finished work!!

Look at this poem my work mate wrote me (we started together) :cry: ...

TO LAUREN

The time has come to say goodbye
No need to be sad or even cry
For we know its good times ahead
For you to build a family instead.

All the courses and learning we have done
Some of it boring but mostly fun
We found a bond and get on well
As a desk neighbour and workmate pal.

So say au revoir and not goodbye
As we shall meet again bye and bye
At that time you’ll have an addition
A little girl is your mission

So may God bless you?
And your baby too
Both now and in her lifetime through
From a friend that will remain forever true.

God Bless

Trev XX

How sweet is that!!?!

Lol xx

I just checked the tracking number on my double stroller and I think its going to be delivered today :) so excited. But I never hear the delivery guy because he knocks once and then leaves so I'm trying to keep an ear out for him today

Aw lol, that is so sweet :)

Pichi, I have what you were asking about-it's not BH, its like mild period pain cramps and quite sore really.. Not sure what it is though?? x

Afternoon ladies, well as I thought, my MAT leave will have to wait another week as I am not quite done. Oh well, good job that I am not struggling too much and as I work from home it is not too much of a hardship!

HinkyBinky are you done now? Enjoy next week relaxing if so!

April, good luck with your scan today. I love the little tradition of Bryelle wearing Longhorns when she comes home, I have a little silver set of longhorns on the back of my car that we got as a souvenir from our trip to Texas last year!

I think Herbert will wear this little outfit for coming home in as its so soft and snuggly: https://www.johnlewis.com/32174/Style.aspx
Its tricky as we don't know if we will be needing Pink or Blue so white seems a good safe bet!

Shan, woo-hooo! Last box for you! That must mean last box for me on Sunday? I can't believe it is getting so close to so many of us meeting our babies!

Sophie, glad Chunk is head down now :happydance: Now that Danni also has a cooperative baby, does that just leave me with an upside down baby?

I have a scan and consultant appointment on Wednesday and if Herbert has not moved I guess they will start discussing options which could mean that I meet Herbert in just under 4 weeks time. I am desperate for bubs to move though as I really want to be able to use my Hypnobirthing. But as long as Herbie is born safely that is all that really matters.

Danni, I hope you get your date soon!

BHB, hope the wedding went well.

Devonangel, really pleased you are now home! :hugs:

DF, you are not having much luck with your windows are you!

Missy, I hope your next appointment goes well and bubs gets to bake a little longer x

Kayley, :yipee: good luck with the move!

Kelly, I hope you hear good news at your appointment too x

Bartness, glad you are in perfect health! I think we are both so lucky to be feeling so well during our pregnancies.

Pichi, I have been getting light cramps for some time now. Last night I also had tummy tightenings that over the course of about 30 minutes, were coming at regular 5 minute intervals! They didn't hurt so I am guessing they were BH's

Happyhayley, hope your stroller arrives today!

GossipGirly, my new pram seems quite stiff too and I have no idea how to use it. The sales assistant made it all seem to easy yet I can't even collapse it yet!

lolpants, what a sweet poem. I would have blubbed!

Silas, if you are reading this, I hope you are well :)

Phew! Well I think that is me all caught up! I hope I have not missed anyone, slap my hand if I have!

Jo xx

Thank god I dont have to pay for the windows I so wouldnt want to! but least all the rest the neighbours can go whistle as we are first now on the list to get the fancy double glazing ones that take ages to make. me only here 4 months. The windows that are there are past 100 years old and the paint holds them together I think. Wonder what was there before though as they defo Victorian windows and the place is gothic. I like em but they have had it. But he putting new carpet in anyway i have to choose what i want. nice.

Hmmm - in my experience BH's are the "hard belly" tightenings and real contractions are the period pain type ones!!!

*runs away*

I've got a Q for you girlies... Have any of you experienced light cramping? I've been getting little bursts of cramping, thought maybe peanut is snuggling down as she's already head down? :shrug:

Can't believe there might be some more sparklers born this month :)

Yes deffinately been getting alot of period like cramping and lots of lightning shooting pains

I hope im one to go this month......i really feel like i will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->