~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

ahh i got my pram delivered today its the mothercare my3 it was so easy in the shop and its so stiff and hard now :( hope its just cos its new! gotta wait for hubby to come home as im getting aggitated and out of breath, i hate being defeated by something!

also baby is torturin me today when i stand or sit it feels like she is digging her nails or nipping right into my foof :( it was happening every few mins is this engagement or BH?

They are engagement / lightning pains hun and they are ouchie, i hate them!

anyone else legs cease up like in between and end up walking like Frankenstein?

mine in between my legs, never had that with william. really stiff when I get up and try and walk. My many trips to the bathroom keep me going during the night i think.

Sounds like they are getting a workout DF!

I dont need to exercise a toddler and pregnancy peeing is enough for me. :haha: I hope this weight comes off me after it though as William loves going out and I shall be walking with my sling on. If I ever figure this sling out that is.

oh gawd i hope they're not contractions! i doubt it though. i think she's wiggling down to foof level :haha:

on another note, my JellyBaby change mat arrived today. it's so funky ^___^ its memory foam and a cutsie turquoise blue colour

Just checking in. Really knackered after 2 hours on the CTG. So am gonna reply properly later when I have calmed down and had a rest xx

MY STROLLER IS HERE. I put it together all by myself which is impressive for me as it came in a million pieces and things like that frustrate me. This did too a couple of times but I really wanted to put it together so I got through it.

I haven't put my son in it yet to try as I'd have to adjust all the straps and by the time I had put it together I was tired but it looks really nice. It works with the infant car seat we already owned so thats good. Plus when the younger one is out of the infant seat and into a seat like his brother I like that they can face each other.

It means I can see if my older son has spit up or vomited or drooled on himself which is a daily occurrence. The seats also have 3 different positions. Full up, middle, and laying down to nap. Most only have 2 positions, up or down and up is to up for my older son so thats another reason I chose this stroller.

Heres a link if anyone wants to see it....https://www.strollers.com/Contours-ZT009-RBY1-CNT1026.html

anna - hope you're ok.

Happyhayley: that's a funky looking stroller :) i'm so tempted to get my pram out and build it up and keep it that way but it's still sitting in it's box just waiting for peanut to arrive.

Wow Hayley, amazing you put that together all on your own, looks awesome x

Hiya again, have had a lay down and a Chinese!

I am really worn out and pretty pissed off. Just a long day, then people have annoyed me, when normally I doubt I would care!

Anyway, after being referred to FAU for montoring this afternoon I got there at 2, but they were well behind :growlmad: Got seen at 3 and put on the CTG. As expected the heart rate was pretty static with barely any movements. After being left on it for over an hour and no-one coming in except to tell me to uncross my legs, I took myself and my numb arse off the monitor as my car park ticket had run out. Got told to put more money on grab a drink and come back.

Came back and got put on the CTG again for another 50 minutes. After drinking a big bottle of Tango the heart rate was a bit better, as in his rate accelerated and decellarated a few times, there was more movement but not loads.

So after looking at it I have been given a kick sheet I have to complete. I have to fill in any movements over a 24 hour period. She wanted me to go back tomorrow, but I have a wedding, although Chunk is more important it was agreed I'll go in in the morning if I am really concerned. I can still go to Labour ward tomorrow night and Sunday if I need to. Then go back for my normal appointment on tuesday.

I guess my point is, my baby shouldn't be moving only when I eat or drink something? That is the only time I seem to get any kind of response from him these days with very little if anything in between. considering it was difficult to get a CTG reading a few weeks ago cos he was too active and the monitor kept losing his hb I am actually very bloody worried. I don;t feel like they aren;t taking this seriously cos they are, they are doing over and above I suppose, short of admitting me to hospital or delivering him now.

I can;t tell you how on edge I am at the moment :(

Sorry for the rant girls :hugs:

Oh what a worry! I remember being on one of them monitors and hanging to click when baby kicked, very tiring just sitting there. I hope all works out ok I dont really know what else to say other than worry to with you.

I think you should voice your concerns hun. Tell them that you're concerned that chunk only moves when you eat. The last thing you want is to feel stressed.

Hi Pichi, that is exactly what I said, surely he should be more active than just when I eat/drink something. To be honest I can't even remember what she said now! I think they have done all they can. I have a scan on Tuesday to check his growth and blood through the placenta. She said it could have been or is his position which only a scan can properly verify.

I don't expect them to admit me and deliver him, that is the last thing I want, unless totally necessary and they do have to monitor it to see whether it improves or changes. It is just so damn tiring going to the hospital all the bloody time.

I am starting the kick chart tomorrow (got a bloody wedding very handy!) so that will help me as if it doesn't get to 10 I have to go to Labour ward. I never bothered counting because of the pattern, but now I don;t really know what I am looking for anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->