~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Counting is hard especially at a wedding. Because when your busy sometimes kicks and movements go unnoticed. I feel like as soon as I think has my baby moved today and I stop and think about thats when I get a kick. But when I'm busy I usually don't notice.

I find that sometimes you don't feel movements but you can see them if you watch your belly.

Or you can't feel them without having your hand placed on your tum. I sometimes have this because her hands and legs are pointed inwards making it harder to feel

He does move without me feeling it cos I seen that on the CTG before. Don't worry girls he hasn't stopped completely :) It is just reduced/changed pattern.

This morning I woke up at 8am and felt him have a teeny wiggle then I didn't feel him again till around midday. Apart from going to the antenatal clinic I did nothing so was concentrating.

Also I am in a shitty mood which doesn't help either! I am in that I want to cry for no reason mood :D

I'm sorry for the me me me negative vibes posts, they happen sometimes I suppose :(

yeah I never had baby in that position all hands and feet stick out on me. I can see it all lifting and moving about. I wish I had a camcorder to show I am sure its more than william kicked me and i was kicked to death with him, he used to put his feet against darrens back and push! woke darren up loads . This one sleeps at night though, lets hope thats a sign lol

He does move without me feeling it cos I seen that on the CTG before. Don't worry girls he hasn't stopped completely :) It is just reduced/changed pattern.

This morning I woke up at 8am and felt him have a teeny wiggle then I didn't feel him again till around midday. Apart from going to the antenatal clinic I did nothing so was concentrating.

Also I am in a shitty mood which doesn't help either! I am in that I want to cry for no reason mood :D

I'm sorry for the me me me negative vibes posts, they happen sometimes I suppose :(
you are allowed to have a downer post you know we all have them its pregnancy joys and all. I seem to have most of them so its nice having to share now (not in a great way of anything).

I have an app in less than 2 weeks again for a scan and that freaks me out as they said baby was small only not to worry but course I will worry!

I've not had hands and feet poking out - this little one has always been facing inwards which isn't always a bad thing I guess

Chunk sticks his bum out :haha: I get a small part of my belly go rock hard and feel really weird!! I used to see my belly totally move, but not at the moment.

To be honest, the past half hour he has been moving a bit :) I guess the movements seem weaker for some reason, I don't know why!

I find if you put your hands at the bottom of your bump they like the cozyness n have a wee wiggle. I also have the hard wee bum poking up at the belly button lol

Before this week movement issue when I sat down so my bump rested on my legs it felt like I had eels in my belly :haha:

well I got a kick so hard it brought tears to my eyes. I didnt like that at all! trying to do star jumps in me.

Sophie I have just been reading your update for today and you do not need to apologise for having a bit of a moan as anyone would be a bit down in your situation. Its good that they are keeping a very close eye on you but not having any definite answers as to why Chunk is a bit quiet must be very frustrating. Hopefully once you have your scan your care team will be able to shed some light on the best way to move forward.

Try and enjoy the wedding tomorrow :hug:

Thanks Jo :hugs:

Now I am wondering whether to go to FAU before the wedding like the midwife suggested.

If you think you need to, then go.

If you think you will spend all day worrying while at the wedding, then go before hand or you wont enjoy the day. It must be such a pain (especially if they keep you hanging around for so long before seeing you) but like you say, Chunk is worth it!

I will :) Am going to decide what to do in the morning! I have been looking forward to this wedding for so long! It is at the Groucho Club in Soho, a private members bar, where celebs hang out lol! The couple whose wedding it is are media bods, Lorna the bride does voice overs for Living TV and MTV :) I used to live with Dan when I rented a room in his flat :)

I just really want to dress up and do my hair etc and have a day where I don;t feel like a big fat heffa, even though sadly I am currently a big fat heffa :haha:

I bought them some lovely wine glasses from John Lewis, so they have to invite me round for vino when Chunky is here! It is a sad story, but Lorna had fertility probs due to clamdiya and thought she'd never get pregnant and one of her tubes was blocked. Then she got pregnant earlier in the year but it was ectopic and she lost her other tube. Devastating for them :(

April post pics of scan ok!!

xx

Gotcha! :thumbup:

I've got a Q for you girlies... Have any of you experienced light cramping? I've been getting little bursts of cramping, thought maybe peanut is snuggling down as she's already head down? :shrug:

Can't believe there might be some more sparklers born this month :)

I get menstrual like cramps sometimes with my BH. They last about 20 to 30 second and then go away. I don't get them every time I get a BH though.

OMG Shan!! Last box!! :happydance:

Its all getting scarily close now!! Especially as Ive just finished work!!

Look at this poem my work mate wrote me (we started together) :cry: ...

TO LAUREN

The time has come to say goodbye
No need to be sad or even cry
For we know its good times ahead
For you to build a family instead.

All the courses and learning we have done
Some of it boring but mostly fun
We found a bond and get on well
As a desk neighbour and workmate pal.

So say au revoir and not goodbye
As we shall meet again bye and bye
At that time you’ll have an addition
A little girl is your mission

So may God bless you?
And your baby too
Both now and in her lifetime through
From a friend that will remain forever true.

God Bless

Trev XX

How sweet is that!!?!

Lol xx

What a lovely Poem! :kiss: Very Very Sweet! :flower:

April, good luck with your scan today. I love the little tradition of Bryelle wearing Longhorns when she comes home, I have a little silver set of longhorns on the back of my car that we got as a souvenir from our trip to Texas last year!

I think Herbert will wear this little outfit for coming home in as its so soft and snuggly: https://www.johnlewis.com/32174/Style.aspx
Its tricky as we don't know if we will be needing Pink or Blue so white seems a good safe bet!
Jo xx

Awesome! Hook 'Em Horns Baby! :happydance:

I think the outfir you picked out is super cute! :hugs:

MY STROLLER IS HERE. I put it together all by myself which is impressive for me as it came in a million pieces and things like that frustrate me. This did too a couple of times but I really wanted to put it together so I got through it.

I haven't put my son in it yet to try as I'd have to adjust all the straps and by the time I had put it together I was tired but it looks really nice. It works with the infant car seat we already owned so thats good. Plus when the younger one is out of the infant seat and into a seat like his brother I like that they can face each other.

It means I can see if my older son has spit up or vomited or drooled on himself which is a daily occurrence. The seats also have 3 different positions. Full up, middle, and laying down to nap. Most only have 2 positions, up or down and up is to up for my older son so thats another reason I chose this stroller.

Heres a link if anyone wants to see it....https://www.strollers.com/Contours-ZT009-RBY1-CNT1026.html

Such a Lovely stroller! :D I don't think I could have put it together! LOL

Hiya again, have had a lay down and a Chinese!

I am really worn out and pretty pissed off. Just a long day, then people have annoyed me, when normally I doubt I would care!

Anyway, after being referred to FAU for montoring this afternoon I got there at 2, but they were well behind :growlmad: Got seen at 3 and put on the CTG. As expected the heart rate was pretty static with barely any movements. After being left on it for over an hour and no-one coming in except to tell me to uncross my legs, I took myself and my numb arse off the monitor as my car park ticket had run out. Got told to put more money on grab a drink and come back.

Came back and got put on the CTG again for another 50 minutes. After drinking a big bottle of Tango the heart rate was a bit better, as in his rate accelerated and decellarated a few times, there was more movement but not loads.

So after looking at it I have been given a kick sheet I have to complete. I have to fill in any movements over a 24 hour period. She wanted me to go back tomorrow, but I have a wedding, although Chunk is more important it was agreed I'll go in in the morning if I am really concerned. I can still go to Labour ward tomorrow night and Sunday if I need to. Then go back for my normal appointment on tuesday.

I guess my point is, my baby shouldn't be moving only when I eat or drink something? That is the only time I seem to get any kind of response from him these days with very little if anything in between. considering it was difficult to get a CTG reading a few weeks ago cos he was too active and the monitor kept losing his hb I am actually very bloody worried. I don;t feel like they aren;t taking this seriously cos they are, they are doing over and above I suppose, short of admitting me to hospital or delivering him now.

I can;t tell you how on edge I am at the moment :(

Sorry for the rant girls :hugs:

I'm sorry Hon! :( I am keeping you and LO in my thoughts and prayers love! :hugs:

Here are my favorite pics from today's scan! Once again, she was hiding in my Uterus Wall. She was all cozied up and sleeping! :cloud9: Such a Sweet Little Princess! :flower:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/FILE_1.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/FILE_3.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/FILE_9.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/FILE_18.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/FILE_19.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/FILE_24.jpg

Thanks Anna! :hugs: I LOVE looking at her! LOL She looks JUST like her big brother! :cloud9: She has My Lips and Mark's Chin and Nose Just like Jace! She is so cute!

I am glad I never got a 3D done as I can't wait for the surprise of what he looks like :)

But sometimes I really wish I had got one!

Some positive news here is that Chunk has been really active tonight! Always the way isn't it :haha:

I just wanna see how accurate they are! LOL I would have not had one if it were not free! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->