~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

LOL IKR!!!! I Love them! The tech that did the u/s was just falling in love with them chunkers too! LOL

She is so cute April, oh my word :)

You have a lovely day too missy

Soph, glad he is moving again x

Sophie I am so pleased Chunk has been a busy boy! You go and enjoy your super stylish Soho wedding. One tip, pack your slippers in your bag for when your heels get too much for you :haha: That is a very sad story about your friend I hope they both have a wonderful wedding day x

April, Bryelle is such a cutie already!

I also never had a 3 or 4D scan and did regret it for a while but now I have just over 4 weeks to go, I am looking so forward to the surprise of who Herbert looks like, and whether Herbs is a boy (my guess) or a girl (H's guess).

Lovely stroller Hayley, I must post a piccie up of mine, I can't wait to take it out!

Missy have a happy Saturday too hun x

Kelly, completely random question, lol. Do they still have Drive-In's in SA? My mum and I were reminiscing yesterday and just wondered as I loved going to them when I was a kiddie.

Anyone doing anything baby related today?

Have a fabby day
Jo x

i have nothing at all planned for today - hubby was on a 24hr shift yesterday so only got in 2hrs ago and is currently sleeping, he looks soo peaceful and relaxed when hes asleep

im just gonna play city of wonder on FB and mong it.

i REALLY REALLY want a macdonalds!!! but nearest one is larnaca centre, and its hell on earth trying to get in there on a saturday. plus with hubby sleepin i dnt want to wake him

Morning ladies, hope you and bumpage are all okay?

35 weeks today :happydance: Only 4 more to go...I am still in complete shock that I have made it this far!!

Soph, I know how you feel with the constant hospital/midwife visits:happydance: Not long now hun and it will all be so worthwhile :hugs: I am gald chunk has been moving a bit more for you, hope it goes well if you go to the FAU this morning, and that you enjoy getting glammed up for the wedding.

April, those are some cute pictures...did they give you an estimated weight?

Hope you are resting up Missy!!

Coco, has herbert changed position for you yet? Or are you still waiting to find out?

:happydance:my mammy is coming to visit me today, lives about 2 and a half hours away and we are going to go out for tea and take a trip over to blackpool to see the illuminations :D

My pram is working now, it wasnt stiff I was just trying to push in the release button and pull the pram top off at the same time when u have to push then pull... I had tried foir about an hour getting really stressed and angry as i hate defeat then oh came in and I said look it just doesnt come off ... and it came straight off :dohh:

lol gossipgirly

i am resting up :) just had unexpected mw visit at home! checked bp and nudgers HB and had a feel of them wriggling, nudgers still head down :happydance: but she didnt want to feel if i was engaged or anything incase she set something of - said it could wait a wee while .

Jaxon is all Crazy this morning, bouncing around all over the place. Its really entertaining to watch my stomach move all over the place.....

Looks like it is a lazy Saturday all round then! Gossipgirly I am pleased you figured your pram out and Missy its great Nudger is still head down.

Huge congrats on your 35 week milestone Danni :happydance: it must mean so much to you to have reached the point where you know your little one will be fine from here on in! Herbert (as far as I know) is still transverse/breech. I have a MW appointment on Tuesday and a scan/consultant appointment on Wednesday where I guess if there is no change, they will discuss my options. Turn Herbert turn!

Been baking today, my house smells of warm cupcakes!

one me nipples is leaking! its a sign,. I havnt seen them leak since having william and before it. And I see colostrum as that stains my clothes. One boob is squirting and other really milky for william, I got myself in the eye earlier. So my milk is changing. Which I am glad of as I know its going to be there for new one but that means cant be long now.

Hello Ladies

Ive been at the hospitals free antenatal/parenting craft workshop all day today - if your hospital does it I defo recommend it :thumbup: Was kinda hard going as I didn't sleep well last night and the room was very hot and stuffy.. but Ive learnt so much, got a tour and had a really long chat with the MW afterwards about the problem with the spacing on my back/having to get epidural put in straight away - she reassured me of so much and OH was there too hear it all too and is now much more positive :D

Hope your all well?

April they are amazing pictures!! :kiss:

DF do you use breast pads for your leakiness? Just asking as they suggested using hankies instead of the pads today - but when I went into Shaws after to get some the lady in there said it would be pointless and soak straight through?? What do you recommend? You are the BF champion :flower:

Lol xx

yeah i have some pads but they arnt leaking that much yet, nighty just had some stains for first time. At this stage if they get any worse which is unlikely till baby is born pads, But after that its a towel across the chest its that bad! well least both babies can drain this time but i remember drowning the bed in milk several times and my partner when we woke up. Takes a while to sort out but its been a long time since i seen leakage. Makes it all real now.

Jo, hubby has confirmed no more drive-in :-( Think I went twice and it was loads of fun!!! Glad you all had a lazy day, I took Ashton to a 2nd birthday party and it was totally manic and an hours drive each way.. I am exhausted and once again I got the 'you sure you have 5 weeks left' from everyone.. blah blah blah...

My boobs used to leak something chronic, I only breastfed for 8 months but I still think thats pretty good these days plus Ashton was ready to go off the boob and did so himself.. I would say pads are the way forward as milk would have leaked through anything else.. And hope you all have cabbage leaves in the freezer for those first few days??? They work wonders! xx

I dont need the cabbage as they will be drained by william and then both after. Never had the engorgement but had super full boobs before , feels so good to empty them! looking forward to having firmness back when new baby comes, my boobs are all stretchy from weight loose over the years they look good full of milk.

I was doing some reading up there, milk can turn a months before birth sometimes a few days but it would need to be a month i do not want this baby out yet. And william has the runs which to me tells me that colostrum is there which is a laxative.

Evening ladies,
Did my last Saturday at work before mat leave today and so glad it's done now, boss kept telling me to stop sitting down! :growlmad: It was quiet and my feet were so sore but never mind. Now got the fire lit and snuggled up under a blanket to watch x factor with OH. Got my GTT tomorrow so nothing to eat after midnight, must remember not to eat breakfast! :dohh:

Cheers for the tips on BF ladies :thumbup: Glad I didn't waste a few pounds on hankies!!

Lizzy you have a GTT tomorrow? On a Sunday? Thats strange? Hope it goes well for u hunny :flower:

I'm going off-line now before peoples statuses on fbook spoil X factor!! :haha:

Lol xx

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/th_crutches.jpg william helping his dad, he says here you go and thank you.

DF! He's such a cutie pie!
lol-yeah, I was surprised they booked me in for bloods on a Sunday but it's easier for me than trying to get out of work for three hours, although I will miss out on my lie-in this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->