~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Well the wedding was amazing! Had a lot of fun, and my sister looked GORGEOUS! I am definetly paying for it today though, my everything hurts lol. Maddy is being a little bit quieter today, but i think its mostly cause I am tired and we had a long day yesterday. Im so excited for monday though!!!! I get to see my baby girl again before she comes, hopefully they will say she is good enough to come out, my belly is seriously HUGE! Im going to post a bump pic on my facebook soon so you guys can see....My stomach has also dropped Big time. So it could be soon ladies!!!! :D

df are u still bf william? how will u manage the two of them? sorry for being nosey im intreiged xx

So kinda TMI but I haven't had a solid bowel movement in like a week. It's always sloppy and I can't decide if its something in my diet or just being pregnant

df are u still bf william? how will u manage the two of them? sorry for being nosey im intreiged xx

been asked that a few times in here. It works tandum feeding many have done it and I am sure I can to. I imagine I will feel like a pig lying on a farm somewhere :haha: I go with the flow. I say it will be fun. William is interested in babies now and when he sees one on tv he always asks what it is and looks at my belly, i dont know what thats about thats weird for his age.

aww i bet it will be hard work, u are a better woman than me i pan to ween at about 6/7 months I think as baby starts on solid! well done you x

I planned to wean then to lol seems I went past that stage time just flew. I think whenever william is ready, maybe by 2 he will he dosnt have as much as he did then ok. And after this one 2 years and I can put the boobs away and get very drunk. even though you can drink while breastfeeding not the type of drinking session I plan on doing.

So kinda TMI but I haven't had a solid bowel movement in like a week. It's always sloppy and I can't decide if its something in my diet or just being pregnant

hormones can do that I had that in both pregnancies but its on and off, havnt had it in a while i am the opposite now. Also they say its a sign of coming labour and your system clearing out. But I dont know that dosnt happen to everyone I though.

I planned to wean then to lol seems I went past that stage time just flew. I think whenever william is ready, maybe by 2 he will he dosnt have as much as he did then ok. And after this one 2 years and I can put the boobs away and get very drunk. even though you can drink while breastfeeding not the type of drinking session I plan on doing.

haha u will prob have 3 drinks and pass out!! :haha:

I think the smell of a west coast cooler (1%) and I may pass out lol its been a long time. Just want a west coast cooler but do not trust me with just one I will want a few more and I cant be having that around children. Havnt drink since before I was pregnant with William!

i have been having loose bowel movements, and now they are back to the point i need to use my stool softener again :(. Oh well....and for the record, my husband is the best. All last night he told me how beautiful I looked and how I looked better than my sister(the bride), and when we woke up this morning he cuddled up to me and told me that he never wants to lose me and that I was the most beautiful woman in the world *cue the water works* :D

beauty- that would make me feel special too! DH has tried to be sweet but with all my hormones making me crazy mean i feel bad for him- at least my :sex: drive is back with a vengeance- its almost worse than when we first got married!:blush: lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that's how I feel lol. I can't get enough of it and dh is kinda done with it lol. oh well....i told him he better take it while its good cause it wont be happening for a while after Maddy gets here lol.

thats what i told DH- he keeps forgetting the whole 6 week thing after shes born- last time we tried it at 4 weeks and it was awful! this is way TMI but i had stiches from my tear- not as many as an episiotomy but enough and he tore one or two of them out....dont want to repeat that again

i can count on one hand the amount we have had sex since i got pregnant :( where the hell is my sex drive!

i can count on one hand the amount we have had sex since i got pregnant :( where the hell is my sex drive!

yeah that sounds like my sex drive since being pregnant. But hubby doesn't really want it either so it's just easy to not have sex.

Even tho neither of us want it, its still depressing.

Ah Kelly, that is such a shame, they were really good fun!

BHB, glad the wedding went well and your H sounds such a sweetie!

Hayley, I have the complete opposite problem. I am never the most regular person but last night I realised that I couldn't remember the last time I went! It is not causing me any problems or discomfort but I will mention it to my MW on Tuesday.

Just noticed I am now on the last box EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! That is just too scary!

Mine and OH's sex drive has gone completly too! I'm just too exhausted all the time. I do worry about it though :(

He still worrys about having sex and says it would freak him out if the baby moves whilst we are doing it

yeah that sounds like my sex drive since being pregnant. But hubby doesn't really want it either so it's just easy to not have sex.

Even tho neither of us want it, its still depressing.

yeh same for us, my drive has dissapeared byut oh doesnt mind too much as he is tired after getting up for work at 6am and being up half the night with my non sleeping/peeing... and its just too damn hard and uncomfortable now x

Girls I feel so much better seeing I'm not the only one having no sex, I mean I knew alot of other women wouldn't feel like sex but it was worrying me hubby didn't mind or care but it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

sex has been a no go for us too - we tried in 1st tri - but ended up bleeding so told n more til after 13w, so we tried about 15w and it did nadda for me - so hubby was like its no fun for me if ur not having fun - tried again about 22w -ish, and i still got no fun - and now we ant even if we wanted to cos of the pprom .... roll on 6weeks post natal hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->