~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

your not the only one hun, im so glad my oh is so understanding and supportive xx

Don't worry girls, I haven't had sex since March :haha: Think it is the longest I have gone in my life (well since you know!!)

I have to say being a single pregnant mummy has not affected me at all until Thursday when I had that bad day. All I wanted was a hug and be told everything will be ok :(

Not to dwell though :)

Urgh - anyone had pins n needles in their face?! I woke up last night with it! Now I have a splitting headache *shakes head* been having cramps too. Hope its nothing bad :s

Does anyone know of anything I can take for a cold that actually works? :(

My OH works in a call centre with hundreds of people so I suppose it was inevitable in this weather that he would catch something, and of course pass it onto me!

I feel terrible, luckily the sore throat only lasted one day but I'm still struggling coping with the stuffed up nose, it's giving me such a headache and preventing me from eating properly cos I can't breathe right... but I'm sure you all know what a cold feels like so I won't ramble!

Any advice appreciated as I am a big baby when it comes to being poorly! :(

Urgh - anyone had pins n needles in their face?! I woke up last night with it! Now I have a splitting headache *shakes head* been having cramps too. Hope its nothing bad :s

Thats a nerve thats being pressed on probably caused by headache or resulting in it., had that on my neck from an injury for years (thats what I got for working to much and being to tired to race a race bike home in the dam rain) what kinda cramps?

I have had two colds. Paracetemol will help with headache/aches and pains. You can also use vics vapour rub to help with blocked nose. Drink some honey and lemon too.

It is rubbish but colds we have to just suck it up :(

Hope you feel better soon x x

Just mild period type cramps. I get pins n needles down one side of my body when I get a migraine but that's not what kind of headache I have :(

Back from the dreaded GTT, they had trouble with my veins but apart from that it all went ok. Can ring up later tonight for the results. Got home to find that the heavy rain had flooded the cellar and OH is at work-managed to fix the pump though so it's all good.
On the plus side the long wait at the hospital meant I got a lot of knitting done-making LO a blanket and feel like I'm running out of time to get it finished.
Also pulled up the carpet in the nursery and floor boards are all in really good condition so next step is to hire a sander and get that done.

yeah i used to have migrains but was from nerve damage and the pins and needles. Get that checked anyway, i still get patches of pins and needles where my epi dural and spinal where from william! also have peripheral neurpathy so i get sore nerves only happens when i get stressed, lack of sleep etc.

keep an eye on them cramps anyway. could be UTI something like that.

girls tmi but has any one been suffering from a regularly occuring upset stomach... every now and then for the past few days i get a tummy ache a few times a day and need to go to the loo and its not loose but its soft or its wind. Do you think it could be the iron tablets or something iv eaten? Iv been taking them for a few weeks now though

Iron tablets bung you up hun. That's maybe why you've been getting an upset tum tho?

Loulabump, you can take muscinex, Sudafed or any of the tylenol cold stuff. I had a cold for 3 weeks and doctor told me those.

Pichi, I too have woken up with a horrible headache!! :cry: It hurts so bad my teeth hurt!!

GossipGirly, My iron tabs do this to me too. I heard that they will clog you but mine are doing the opposite! :shrug:

Soph, i can imagine how it must be difficult sometimes but you are doing so well :) You will get that man hug (and a bit more hee) one day, when it's the right person to daddy and not father your chunk.. Hope that makes sense I am such a babble mouth..

For a cold, I rub vicks on my feet and put socks on and just sweat it out-works everytime.. Do it after lemon juice, hot water, honey and a cap of whiskey, should be ok for babba just the once xx

Not sure about the pins and needles or sore tummy.. Hope they both feel beter or go away..

x

girls tmi but has any one been suffering from a regularly occuring upset stomach... every now and then for the past few days i get a tummy ache a few times a day and need to go to the loo and its not loose but its soft or its wind. Do you think it could be the iron tablets or something iv eaten? Iv been taking them for a few weeks now though

gassy type? all sorts of things can happen this time. lots of things to make you think its coming only it can take weeks! I know I had them all near the end and ended up over due still. I take spa tone iron, tastes rotten but dosnt have any side effects like the tablets as they busted my arse :cry: my ass still bleeds from them to this day. So not worth it. spa tone! I am anaemic to.

Loulabump - I don't think you can take Sudafed etc in the UK (possibly different preparation than in the States, or maybe different advice applies...). We are not supposed to have anything with decongestants in it.

I was told by doc that the only things safe to take are paracetamol and to use vicks for the congestion, and as Soph says, drinking honey and lemon can also help.

(ps. Which call centre does your husband work in, not Ventura is it? I used to be there every week with my old job working for one of their clients!)

gassy type? all sorts of things can happen this time. lots of things to make you think its coming only it can take weeks! I know I had them all near the end and ended up over due still. I take spa tone iron, tastes rotten but dosnt have any side effects like the tablets as they busted my arse :cry: my ass still bleeds from them to this day. So not worth it. spa tone! I am anaemic to.

i dont think its the hint of impending labour or anything, just worried maybe Iv eaten something and having these upset stomach types might affect the baby?

Loulabump - I don't think you can take Sudafed etc in the UK (possibly different preparation than in the States, or maybe different advice applies...). We are not supposed to have anything with decongestants in it.

I was told by doc that the only things safe to take are paracetamol and to use vicks for the congestion, and as Soph says, drinking honey and lemon can also help.

(ps. Which call centre does your husband work in, not Ventura is it? I used to be there every week with my old job working for one of their clients!)

yes it is ventura :haha:

You can take co-codamol if paracetemol doesn't work, if thats any help and stock up on lockets or tunes. My OH swears by hot Ribena he's sure that works for him when he has a cold! Although we all know differently lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->