~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Urgh - anyone had pins n needles in their face?! I woke up last night with it! Now I have a splitting headache *shakes head* been having cramps too. Hope its nothing bad :s

hey hun
i woke up with the worst headache ever the other week my mw thinks i had layed flat on my back during the night which causes yr blood pressure to drop cause baby is too heavy for yr main blood vessels in yr back. paracetamol does help but its horrible at the time x x

Emmi26 that is probably why I have a horrid headache!!! I woke up on my back!!!

yep its awful ive been packing cushions behind me ever since hun its quite scary at the time isnt it !!! i literally sleep surrounded by cushions !!! x x

I am having a really crappy day...where I can't help but wish my body was my own again...even just for one day :blush:

:hugs: hunni - your not alone in that wish - i get that way some times too,

:hugs: hunni - your not alone in that wish - i get that way some times too,

I am so grateful she is still cooking after having Reagan at 29 weeks...but I guess this is all new to my body now, it has never been this pregnant before...and I am feeling every single moment of it!! I feel really guilty and selfish for just wanting a decent night's sleep :cry:

thers nothing to feel guilty about hunni - my motto has become,

"i'm grateful for the gift growing inside me, but that doesnt mean i'm enjoying the pain and discomfort that goes with it.. and that doesnt make me a bad person..."'

im pretty sure every pregnant woman out there has thought at 3/4am when theyve gotten up for the 3rd pee of the night ad stubbed their toes yet again on the bedside unit has thought - ' i cant wait for this to be over'

we're allowed to get tired, and stressed, and be uncomfortable, and NOT enjoy it. that doesnt mean we dont cherish our babies

3 toilet breaks by 3/4am?!! :haha: Since she has turned to head down I am up every half hour!!

Thanks hun :hugs:

:happydance: GTT all normal! Another hoop jumped through to get a birth centre delivery :happydance: On :cloud9:

thers nothing to feel guilty about hunni - my motto has become,

"i'm grateful for the gift growing inside me, but that doesnt mean i'm enjoying the pain and discomfort that goes with it.. and that doesnt make me a bad person..."'

im pretty sure every pregnant woman out there has thought at 3/4am when theyve gotten up for the 3rd pee of the night ad stubbed their toes yet again on the bedside unit has thought - ' i cant wait for this to be over'

we're allowed to get tired, and stressed, and be uncomfortable, and NOT enjoy it. that doesnt mean we dont cherish our babies

That all! usuallyt by 3 am thats my 5th then theres another 3 after that. I dont sleep really at all I just pee. And have fallen over wires for electric blanket, stood on the pin bit by the door as theres no carpet down yet and stepped on all sorts. The dog dosnt even get sleep as I wake her on the way to the loo. After pregnancy I can tell you this, you will wonder why you dont need to pee so often and enjoy it! my first pee I waited hours! was like a water fall but dam it stayed in there a long long time allowing me to enjoy lying in hospital bed not needing to pee. Nothing worse than needing a pee when in bed i cant sleep.

i only wake once or twice to pee ususlly . . . nudgers always been head down so im guessing my bladder adapted quik lol

:wohoo: pinklizzy

yep its awful ive been packing cushions behind me ever since hun its quite scary at the time isnt it !!! i literally sleep surrounded by cushions !!! x x

Sure is scary! My pillows seem to always fall off the bed! :growlmad: I thought maybe I woke up with My husband's Hangover too! :haha: He drank so much last night at our friend's going away party and woke up fine!

I am having a really crappy day...where I can't help but wish my body was my own again...even just for one day :blush:

:hugs: Hope your day ends better hon! :flower:

AFM, I too pee ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I literally wake up every hour or every 2 hours! SUPER annoying!

i keep waking up on my back too- although i wake up at least every 2 hours so i dont know how long i am on my back before i wake up- i have no clue if baby is head down but i hope so!

i keep waking up on my back too- although i wake up at least every 2 hours so i dont know how long i am on my back before i wake up- i have no clue if baby is head down but i hope so!
.. exactly the same here!! :nope:

I have a very sore back / hips and struggle to get comfortable - I think the max Ive slept in the last few months is about 5 hrs a night - at the mo Im lucky to get 2-3 hrs :(
Im shattered but I seem too have got used too living on no sleep

Thats fab news Lizzy :thumbup: Hope you get the birth centre you want :hugs:

Lol xx

i have kinda taught myself to sleep on my left side, plus it helps that dh always cuddles up to me at night so im kinda stuck...i rarely wake up on my back, but when i do, hello mr headache. Also my lo is laying on my left side still so my left hip is always killing me so i kinda switch from side to side at night.

My pillow always ends up on the floor too. In fact I have had a few incidences where I have almost ended up on the floor :haha: Trying to get comfy I end up too close to the edge :D

I am peeing like a damn trooper now also, but I guess being head down again (and 2/5ths engaged... Go Chunk!!) that's par for the course!

Well I had a real nice day, went to my uncles for his 70th afternoon party and was really nice :) Chunk is moving loads and my cousins twins (17 years old) were having a good old feel of the bump and offered to babysit whenever. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the movements have been ok, well I am not so worried now anyway. I have got that stomach full of eels feeling back :) I am counting about 9 periods of movement a day, so haven't hit the 10 I am meant to, but cos I have been out all weekend I am sure I have missed some :)

Night night ladies, hope you are all well :hugs : xx

Forgot to ask, I have been getting period type pains since yesterday. Nothing major but just like a real dull ache. I am getting them all the time, but no pattern or anything. What did you guys decide they were???

And also, major stomach hardenings tonight.

:happydance:
I also feel really heavy and my bump has totally dropped

Wide awake at 3am again! Bah! I have tossed and turned for about an hour now so have decided to just get up.

I hardly need to pee any more than I did pre pregnancy, which is a big clue that Herbert has nothing pressing on my bladder! I still wake up at least once every night, but that is mostly due to being a bit uncomfy.

Sophie, I have no idea what we all agreed the period type pains were, but mine happen quite a few times a day with no pattern either. Once, I did have them coupled with BH's which came every 5 or so minutes, which made my hubby feel quite unwell :haha:

Should have been on ML tomorrow, but have another week to do now due to me being a slow coach (and a few unexpected snags) lets hope I can finally finish off this week. Yesterday was the first time that I actually felt very pregnant and I am now struggling to get my socks on and just do general day to day things. I feel like a womble!

I noticed that the December Dreamers have had another little baby born, an I think that while she is very tiny, she is doing really well! It wont be long now ladies and ours will all start a popping!

Hope everyone has a good week ahead

Jo x

my bh are getting stronger and i get the period like pains too. I have put it down to that they are my body teaching itself to get ready for this baby(who will hopefully be coming soon *knocks on wood*)

I have horrible sleep its just waking constantly and the same with you girls sore back and sore hips. But I do have a giant body pillow, its a huge U shape and I sleep on one side till I'm sore then I roll over to the other side, the pillow is a godsend. But I don't get up at all during the night to pee, this baby is still sitting very high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->