~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I'm up at least 2 to 3 times a night needing to pee! Again, like you girls my back and hips hurt.

Anna- my bump feels heavy too and I've been getting mild cramping for a few days now. Someone commented on bump saying I looked lower :shrug:

Maybe we didn't decide what it was, I just recall you girlies discussing it a few days ago!

I was up about 5 this morning, had a really itchy toe (like atheletes foot - nice!!) Was horrid had to put some cream on it. Have had that a few times, always middle of the night and always in between my little toe and next one on my right foot!

Random :)

well I got no sleep. Between peeing I think it was 11 times. My son winging and my asthmas making me wheeze I just lay there all night. I am wreaked. I need sleep! course my other half gets a fckung lie in dosn he! he could for once get up and say for me to have a lie in while he looks after william but no to dam selfish. Cant wait till he gets that dam cast off i cant do everything ffs.

Excellent idea Danni! He will have to be quick though or you will be 'forced' to double up on chocs :haha:

my asthma is not good, coughing and coughing trying to get it up! and when I do all I taste is blood. My inhaler isnt working! so sick of this! my asthma wasnt even this bad years ago when I smoked! not speaking to OH he went back to bed hours ago again, its me thats awake all night feeding wingey baby and peeing yet he gets to get back to bed every day!

Hey girls. Again, missed all the bunter... Who has alreadu had babies then? I see we have 2 boys born already?

I am counting down time to my maternity...get so shorty/snorty./impatient at work with people, trying to wean them off me being there...but they seem to want to get the most out of me while I am here!! Somebody HELP me:)

Cocobelle :yipee: This is getting more exciting everyday we get closer!!!

DF, I'd go kick him outta bed and make him watch William!!!

AFM, from sleeping on left side so much and I sleep with my arms under my head/pillows that my left arm aches SO bad!!! It kept me up a while last night throbbing!!! Is this happening to anyone else??? My arm aches so bad right now too! :cry:

oh now he is trying to make amends by saying he is going to get me a new phone but i know thats shit! he will come back with feck all and say nothing he does this to try and take the heat of him. I am not giving in i have a lot to worry about, i am not getting rest and at the end of my tether with so many things and the last i need is him going on like a dickhead!

RANT ALERT

So, my friend phones me the other day to ask about baby shower as she didnt know when it would be best with my mom coming over from SA and us moving and Ashton birthday etc..
So I just said to her that I felt really embarassed talking about it cos I didnt want to have anything to do with asking people to give our baby presents (last time they threw me a surprise shower), and if she could chat to Warren as he had lists of names etc etc..

Nothing, it would appear I am not getting one :-( And there is nothing I can do iabout it. Dont get me wrong, its not about getting gifts, to me it is more a celebration of a baby on the way.. it just feels like since this is my second baby, nobody really gives a crap.. Everyone adores Ashton as he has been an absolute pleasure since birth and yes I obviously love him with all my heart but that doesnt make this baby any less special does it? It doesnt make being pregnant any easier or less exciting? When I speak to people they dont even ask how the preg is going or how I am feeling ebing 3 weeks pregnant.. ARG,, I know Ill prob look back and feel stupid being so upset about this.. I just spoke to my mom on the phone and sobbed for like 30 mins lol, feel like an idiot but i nebd over backwards for my mates-one is going through a divorce so I understand my baby shower is probs not her top priority but they are both flying to italy this weekend to give another friend a shower and she is only due in effing March or something..

Warren has said he will just organise one as I have all my other mates asking when it is and some even thinking I have had it and just not ivited them. But i am just going to laugh it off. Cant wait to be back in SA with my real friends whoa ctually give a damn..

RANT over..

Sorry about OH DF..

Hope all the aches and pains subside soon ladies, all worth it in the end ( i know you probs sick of hearing that lol)

Afternoon ladies. Glad i'm not the only one with aches and pains. My lower back is killing me has been for last week, and period like cramps getting more regular. In a routine with getting up in the night though have to go for a pee at 1.30-2am and bw 5.30 and 6am. I'm hoping this is Leo sleeping pattern as when I go he is always awake!!!! It is sooooo exciting to think 1 month from today some of us ladies will be holding our babies (hopefully !!!!!!!!!)

I was just looking through our list on the first page...has anyone heard anything from Lydia Rose?...she seems to have disappeared?

she is banned from here. She just deleted me off her facebook to so I have no idea how she is other than still expecting.

RANT ALERT

So, my friend phones me the other day to ask about baby shower as she didnt know when it would be best with my mom coming over from SA and us moving and Ashton birthday etc..
So I just said to her that I felt really embarassed talking about it cos I didnt want to have anything to do with asking people to give our baby presents (last time they threw me a surprise shower), and if she could chat to Warren as he had lists of names etc etc..

Nothing, it would appear I am not getting one :-( And there is nothing I can do iabout it. Dont get me wrong, its not about getting gifts, to me it is more a celebration of a baby on the way.. it just feels like since this is my second baby, nobody really gives a crap.. Everyone adores Ashton as he has been an absolute pleasure since birth and yes I obviously love him with all my heart but that doesnt make this baby any less special does it? It doesnt make being pregnant any easier or less exciting? When I speak to people they dont even ask how the preg is going or how I am feeling ebing 3 weeks pregnant.. ARG,, I know Ill prob look back and feel stupid being so upset about this.. I just spoke to my mom on the phone and sobbed for like 30 mins lol, feel like an idiot but i nebd over backwards for my mates-one is going through a divorce so I understand my baby shower is probs not her top priority but they are both flying to italy this weekend to give another friend a shower and she is only due in effing March or something..

Warren has said he will just organise one as I have all my other mates asking when it is and some even thinking I have had it and just not ivited them. But i am just going to laugh it off. Cant wait to be back in SA with my real friends whoa ctually give a damn..

RANT over..

Sorry about OH DF..

Hope all the aches and pains subside soon ladies, all worth it in the end ( i know you probs sick of hearing that lol)

Sweetheart, have a HUGE :hugs:

I don't think for one minute that your friends don't care about you, growing up in South Africa myself, I know just how big a deal baby showers are over there (and judging by the posts from many on here, I am guessing it is the same in the USA) but over here it is still a relatively new idea and to be honest, most people still don't have them. I never had one last time and I am not having one this time. In about 5 years time, like all traditions from over the pond I bet baby showers will be HUGE (hope so as that would be more business for me :rofl:) but for now try not to get too stressed over it babes, I bet you are still super loved by all of your friends both here and in SA :hug:

she is banned from here. She just deleted me off her facebook to so I have no idea how she is other than still expecting.

Thanks DF...why on earth did she get banned? I know there was a few threads that didn't turn out too nice!!

whoop whooop for todays post !!!!

got a letter from S.M.A. -qualify for £124.88 per week!!!

first payment of £428.16 going nto bank in the next 2-3 days!!!! wahoo -

im just looking at baby toys atm as i realised i have none yet - what kinda stuff should i be looking at?

hello ladies....DF I have also been having issues with a lazy OH. I am in the middle of a 10 day work stretch, Im totally exhausted, and I come home from work, and the house is a total disaster, dishes upon dishes staked up in Kitchen. I was pissed, so I went to bed. So this morning I get up, and there is even more dishes staked up. So no rest for me after work today, Nope I'll have to do dishes and get dinner started, and do laundry, all bc OH is to lazy to help out around the house. I'll be lucky if I am finshed with the cleaning and laundry by 10 pm, and I"ll be up at least 5 times during night to use the bathroom. Its so fracking fustrating not getting any help.

I have my baby shower this coming Saturday. So far I know of 3 people going. Thing that pisses me off the most, my best friend since kindergarten wont come (sure its a 4.5 hour drive), but I took time off, did shift swaps, and took money out of savings to pay for gas, to make it to her baby shower, and her TWO bridal showers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->