~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Thanks hun, sounds normal then. I have been getting bouts of feeling nauseous too, its awful isnt it.

I srsly could write a massive list of all the aches, pains and aflictions i have right now lol. Im betting most of us are the same :(

Has been a bit warmer all of a sudden here in SA the last few days, but feels 10 degrees warmer for me, over it already!

Yeah I think it is normal :)

I have been feeling pretty heavy and achey for a while, but today is the first day I have totally felt like an old lady :rofl:

Apart from my bump now being like a rock stuck to my front, my back is achey and stiff like hell!

How are we gonna cope another couple of weeks :D

Can't wait for us to stop moaning on our November Sparkler Mummies 2010 thread and coo over each others kids :happydance:

So are many of us running high temperatures? Because I sure am. I get so hot so easy.

So are many of us running high temperatures? Because I sure am. I get so hot so easy.

Same here. I am always warm. Guess it's okay since I can't do up a jacket anyways.

Glad everyone is still doing great despite the aches, moans and pains! :hugs:

Official Notice: You ladies talk too much! :D

Well, still pregnant. Very uncomfortable. My Joseph is 11 months old now, his first birthday is Oct. 30. :wacko: Scary stuff.

We are trying to get a new car ... gosh, why does it have to be so expensive? We got them talked in to $300 down, but now have to get full coverage insurance which is running atleast $170 for a down payment, and a ton a month. :|

I hate life. But need a reliable car. Bleh.
I have internet again, so will probably be on a bit more. :)

silas- dh wants a new car too and the reason i wont let him get one is money! cars are so expensive! and he doesnt want to trade in our current car he just wants another car- and something manly and new and expensive- like a new truck or something- looking at $700 a month payments....yeah right!

Morning girls! So glad it's not just me having the crazy 'hot flushes' or feeling like an achy old woman, I guess that's just what happens when you're almost ready to pop lol!
I've been awake most of the night with a stupid cold that has been going through everyone at work, very glad I'm only doing a short day today. Got the HV coming over at 4pm so need to clean the house and attempt to keep the dog under control!
Good to see you back Silas!

We need to get a more reliable car too, its just hard because we are on a tight budget as it is.

I have been getting "hot flashes" too. I can't seem to cool down. Thankfully fall is finally her in Utah and its cooling down, its SOOOO nice :)

I'm roasting constantly! I always have to sneak through the back at work and stick the air-con on otherwise I feel like ill melt! :rofl: also seem to be getting all the aches n pains the rest of you girls have too. 5 more weeks hopefully and my little peanut will be here :)

Hi Silas:winkwink:

I am also having the hotflush thing, feel like an old granny and yesterday/last night the heartburn was absolutely INSANE but in some weird way it makes me happy that babba is doing all these things to my body..

I had nausea last week and was sick all over the kitchen floor, Ah, pregnancy is such a beautiful time :haha:

Oh, and I won a photoshoot for our Warren, Ashton and myself (and bump of course). Going on Sat and I am rather excited!

Ooh yeah heartburn is another I've got. Was given this amazing stuff from the MW for it. You take it and the burning is gone :D

Woohoo on the photoshoot kelly

1st month maternity benefit just hit my bank :D

**off online shopping now!!**

:hugs: all round girls x

If people haven't seen dani's (you&me) waters broke last night she is in hospital. They may deliver today if they don't try to keep her going another 10 days.

We may have our first sparkler girl born today :)

Morning ladies,

Had a bad nights sleep again (although I didn't need to get up) so I am still trying to wake myself up to do some work. I am so nearly finished now, just one order to go so the quicker I get on with it, the quicker I can go on maternity leave and I really need to be on leave now as I have had enough!

Kelly if your friends are from SA then they should know better! Bah to them! On another note, I have a feeling we went to the same High school in SA. What a small world hey! Enjoy your photoshoot and remember to post piccies!

Bartness and Hayley, sorry you are both feeling so tired, Bartness honey you are working way to hard! Your work should be ashamed of them selves making a heavily pregnant lady do such a long stretch without a day off!

BHB, glad bubs is ok :thumbup:

Good to see you back again Silas :)

DF, can I pick your brain on your camera honey? I need a new one, yours looks fab and I would love to learn to use something other than a point and shoot but I am worried yours is a little complicated for me (I think I saved the link of what you have).

I have been feeling a bit nauseous too and for the first time this whole pregnancy, I was actually sick the other day! Not really suffering with hot flashes but I do know that I feel warmer than I usually do.

I have a MW appointment after lunch, lets see what position Herbie is in today! Will report back later x

1st month maternity benefit just hit my bank :D

**off online shopping now!!**

:hugs: all round girls x

Yay! Have fun :)

I have been accepted but can't return the form until I have stopped working so I guess that will be Friday (fingers crossed!). Hope it won't take too long to come through!

thanks AM for update on You&me - eek a sparkler girl on their way!!

i sent my form off ages ago - but they had it in wrong office, rang about it monday 27th, letter is dated the 29th saying yes, u qualify for 124.88, and back dated from last month when i hit 26w. and the money went in bank today the 5th - so pretty quick :D

Good luck you and me hope all goes well. How exciting our first baby girl.!!

Morning ladies my wifes waters broke last night at 11.30 at 33 + 4! our twin boys were born naturally with out painkillers at 7.32 and 7.40 this morning. Unfortunatley we don't know freddie and charlies weights yet as they have been whisked off to special baby care, they are however doing very well x

coco I have a nikon D3000 with VR lens kit. Its easy to use, but in saying that theres so much I dont know how to do on it but you can take pictures on it effortlessly without having to set things when you have the vr lens on auto. Loads of other settings to. Theres newer ones out now as i got mine last dec for myself for xmas.

Only had 5 pees last night! and got to sleep longer than an hour at a time. Thats good lol I had rennies for heartburn so that helped to.

Morning ladies my wifes waters broke last night at 11.30 at 33 + 4! our twin boys were born naturally with out painkillers at 7.32 and 7.40 this morning. Unfortunatley we don't know freddie and charlies weights yet as they have been whisked off to special baby care, they are however doing very well x

oh congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->