~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

missy I got that much too, totally wasnt expecting it :)

ooo y she get banned? tbh she did my head in a bit she was very oppinionated sorry :blush:

she is banned from here. She just deleted me off her facebook to so I have no idea how she is other than still expecting.

Thanks DF...why on earth did she get banned? I know there was a few threads that didn't turn out too nice!!

Blimey! I didn't realise she had actually been banned.

not sure what was the icing on the cake probably to many reported posts. I dont understand the girl thought she was nice then she went and deleted me but I am not worried I aint adding any more people like that , bit on the nasty side.

Thanks Jo, you are so sweet... These friends are actually from SA and living here now-been friends for ages and they threw me Ashton's shower.. 'she actually said the other day when she phone 'ah, second babies aren't as important hey' Say WHAT, I know she didnt mean it like that so I just kept quiet but yes, hormonal as shit the last few days.. Had a quiet word with myself though and am going to snap out of it and grow up as I know I am seemingly acting like a spoilt brat.. That must hurt about your friend Bartness :-( And sorry about the OH issues everyone-think we are all just reaching the end of our tethers and find small things LARGELY annoying or upsetting.. But smiles and hugs alround

Hope you are having a lovely day everyone, soon soon soon and we get to cuddle our sweet precious babies!!!!

Not gonna slag her off as didn't know her just from here and thought she was a pretty sweet girl. Thing was she was just "young" and by that I don't just mean in age. she had issues clearly and her personal life was totally up in the air. she was really insecure and used to jump in to threads at any given moment and get into arguments.

Well if she ever reads this (which I doubt!) I wish her and her son (Oscar I think she planned to call him) all the very best for the future :)

Hello Ladies

Lydia put a thing on facebook about 8 hrs ago saying she was deleting people she didn't know IRL, but somehow I'm still her friend? I guess she missed me? But in a way its good cos we can still keep up to date with how she is doing .. and she is still in the facebook group :thumbup:

Im shattered after a long day of sorting out bank related issues and shopping/decorating nursery... as long as the carpet and cot both arrive this week it should be finished by the weekend :thumbup: and then I can finally organise my hospital bags - I feel so behind everyone on that one!!

Gonna just go chillax for the rest of the evening - before we crack on again tomorrow - will prob only get short bursts of coming on here this week - so hope you all have a fab week !

:hugs:

Lol xx

I was the only one she deleted, she mentioned about baby pics and certain people she didnt want to see them so I must be some sort of creep then. She dosnt know you or black hair beauty and you are there so I do take it personally. I prefer if poeple just deleted and said nothing rather than put up in status they are going to have a cull .

DF dont worry about it hun! she would probably love to know shes annoyed you! i think there are just some people like that!

One month today til babys due date :wohoo: cant believe it!

hope all you girls are doing well! i dont come on this thread that often cos it moves so fast lol and i get left behind :haha:

not really annoyed just some people are really childish on the internet, its only facebook ffs.

LOL at WIlliam here, news man said "good night and good bye" williams standing there" alright see ya later" waving at the man on tv lol

i know, people are especially bitchy and childish on fb! sometimes their status' drive me insane!!

:haha: william :rofl:

im so sad :( im holding back tears.. meant to start my nct birthing classes tonight and was really looking forward to meeting people as we moved in july and I have no one really apart from hubby. Anyway, classes were cancelled due to mix up with the venue but it feels like im destined never to meet anyone.. bump, baby and beyond coffee mornings have been cancelled last few weeks that i was going to start, aquanatal was missed last week as hubby got stuck in traffic after work and I missed it as I need the car to get there, this morning I was meant to help a woman run a toddler group and meet some more mums but she cancelled as her boy has croup and poorly :( sorry for miserable self pity post but I just feel so alone as moved from family/friends for hubbys job :cry:

aww sorry to hear your feeling crap hun :hugs:! i can just imagine how lonely you must feel! at least youve got the bnb girls :winkwink:

hopefully everything gets sorted soon and all these opportunities result in you meeting some lovely new friends! sounds like once everything gets up and going and the set backs are sorted you'll be meeting loads of people!

im so sad :( im holding back tears.. meant to start my nct birthing classes tonight and was really looking forward to meeting people as we moved in july and I have no one really apart from hubby. Anyway, classes were cancelled due to mix up with the venue but it feels like im destined never to meet anyone.. bump, baby and beyond coffee mornings have been cancelled last few weeks that i was going to start, aquanatal was missed last week as hubby got stuck in traffic after work and I missed it as I need the car to get there, this morning I was meant to help a woman run a toddler group and meet some more mums but she cancelled as her boy has croup and poorly :( sorry for miserable self pity post but I just feel so alone as moved from family/friends for hubbys job :cry:

could be worse I dont get to meet anyone from here or go to any sort of meetings. I have no friends either my only friend moved away, she did apologise to me in message other day for not being on contact then didnt contact me when she said so i am not calling her, i hate chasing people. I dont know anyone with a child the same age as me in real life that would meet up. Sad I know.

energy abound! yesterday i had so much energy- i can only call it nesting- i went through dd's closet and pulled everything out- got baby stuff and her stuff sorted, cleaned my office and paperwork, cleaned my room, came downstairs and cleaned the kitchen and livingroom- i havent had that much energy in months!! yay for nesting! it is supposed to happen a few weeks before birth and i have 5 weeks left

Im so exhausted, and I still have 3 days to go. Im in on day 7 of a 10 day work week, and feel like I could just pass out. I'm actually thinking about just calling in sick tomorrow, so I can rest up and be rejuvinated for the rest of the work week.

I know I wont get any rest this coming weekend, as my brothers will be in town with my neices and nephews for my baby shower. And OH and I have a friends "annual ribfest" party/bbq...no rest for me.

Well went to the l&d this morning for reduced fetal movement, she hadnt moved since about 8pm last night so i was really concerned. Got there and of course, she started moving, but they wouldnt let me leave until they got a good read on her. She was being a stubborn baby and kept wiggling and rolling around so the monitors had a hard time keeping on her hb. I fell asleep a couple of times listening to her hb, its so relaxing.

As for the ultrasound today, she is HUGE lol. The last us she fit in the whole screen, now only one body part at a time fit. I had the tech make sure she was a little girl(because people in my family made me paranoid lol). She is estimated to weigh 6 lbs 11 oz!!!! The tech even said she is measuring pretty big for only 35 weeks. So we shall see what the dr says tomorrow. Also my placenta is still in front and she had her face pointed toward it, but we did get to see glimpses of her profile and of her chubby cheeks! I can't wait to kiss on her and cuddle with her!!!!! Hopefully it will be soon!

I am so tired today and lately. I had so much to do today and I did the bare minimum I had to and I still feel exhausted. Tomorrow is not so busy so hopefully my son will have a nap and I can join him.

My back is killing tonight :( and I've had a few twinges that feel like AF pains *sigh*

i have a sore back to and all crampy. I had some braxton hicks back today and they where a bit sore and felt sick and dizzy. Very tired from lack of sleep.

I have been getting breif periods where i get all hot all of a sudden? Only last a few minutes then im ok? Anyone else had this?

I do Shan, I also get bouts of nausia too! I think the flushes are just hormones, I have to walk out of rooms to cool off or take my top off or something. In Britain it has rained non stop for a week lol it isn't warm (was about 16 degrees today)

I also slept all day hence me being wide awake now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->