~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

oh wow another sparkler on their way :) how far along was you&me?

aww congrats on the twins bushtwins!

The babies are coming thick and fast now!! really need to get my hospital bag packed!! Hope the twins are gonna be ok :hugs:

Dani was due day after me so I think (without seeing my ticker) that she is 35 weeks 3 days?

Lol xx

.. speaking of all these babies.. anyone know how Mummy2baby2 and Tristan are doing?

... and Bushtwins - u were due same day as me I believe right? 5th Nov? So babies are 35 weeks old... obv the older they are the better, so I hope Im right :hugs:

Lol xx

Wow, congratulations and i hope the twins are okay! The babies really are popping out now!

congrats Bushtwins - hope they come out of specail baby very soon x x

my amazon order = £210 - whoops , went a bit gaga!!! hahaha

Sophie I missed your post about Danni!!

Thinking of you Danni, I am sure your little girl will be fine when ever she comes as she is almost fully baked!

Huge congratulations on the birth of Freddie and Charlie Bushtwins. Tell your wife she is a super star!

Our babies are really starting to want out now, the impatient little monkeys! I have my hospital bag 80% packed, but have only put in cotton wool for Bertie so must do their little bag this weekend.

Thanks for the info Missy, hope mine comes through nice and quick and Herbert still needs a few things.

coco I have a nikon D3000 with VR lens kit. Its easy to use, but in saying that theres so much I dont know how to do on it but you can take pictures on it effortlessly without having to set things when you have the vr lens on auto. Loads of other settings to. Theres newer ones out now as i got mine last dec for myself for xmas. .

DF, thank you so much, I am thinking of treating myself to a leaving work pressie :) Your pictures are amazing and I still think you should take it further one day! x

Not much I can do I dont know much just what I see and like i take pics. you cant go wrong with nikon or cannon dlsr.

this baby in me maybe small but dam its strong! Ouching and gasping here!

Oh yeah, I have a canon 500D, I don't know if its the same model no. in the UK or not.

Wow, congrats Bushtwins on the boys!! And I agree, your wife is one incredible woman!!!!!

Danni, how very exciting!!!! Babies really are coming now hey, April you are going to be busy with the updates :)

Jo that is amazing, did you go to Hillcrest?? What year did you matriculate?

Congrats Bushtwins xx

My goodness, the babies are all starting to come now! It makes me worry as I haven't started to even arrange stuff yet. Guess I should start packing a bag in about a week or so. Don't want to be completely unprepared! I will leave the unpacking of the babies things for a bit closer to the time I think.

my bags are all packed - with the exception of food n drinks -snacks etc and my notes -

Kelly sounds like it!! Lol

Congrats Bushtwins!! I will update later when I get on my laptop.

Thinking of you you&me!!

AFM, I am not feeling good again! Back was hurting bad last night and I woke up all night long with a sore throat! :cry: Damn sinus infection/allergies again!! :growlmad: My head is stuffy and the drainage is makingme nauseous!!! Blech Wish I could take my allergy meds! :( It's gonna turn into another cold!!! They always do!!

I think I have officially started nesting!! I washed all of Bryelle's clothes and blankets yesterday. Today I plan on organizing now.

Aw, good luck you&me...fingers crossed for you!!! Congrats bushtwins!!! xxx

dam it" we took advantage of william being away with his grandparents and had some nookie, now i am sore and convinced baby is dead and if its not then its coming out or something in the next day! I hate this! i was like this all the way through with william to, convinced sex will kill baby even though we where not like rabbits at it . I am sore ! i didnt get baby one out that way and i dont know how the hell baby 2 will come out there. TMI sorry.

Congrats to Bushtwins and good luck for you&me! I hope all the new ones and their moms are doing great and are healthy and happy

Today is tuesday which means my ticker moves up a week to week 33. I can't wait for 35. I just have in my head thats a big week. and then 35 and 6 days I move to the last box. I think next week when I find out my c-section date I'm going to change my last ticker that just is a count down but leave the other 2 since they tell me about development and just because I'm going in a week early doesn't mean it speeds up the development.

Anyways 7 weeks left but with the c-section being planned for me its actually just 6!

OH! and I'm finally 49 days left...not a big deal but makes me feel good

I called in sick to work today...decided that 10 days in a row to work is just to much. I plan on doing nothing all day long, just sit on couch watching tv/movies and surfing the web.

Congrats bushtwins

Congrats on your boys bushtwins :)

had my scan and all was fine, chunk is estimated now to weigh 5lbs 8oz which is nice and average :)

hospital are still not happy with the ctg's. Finally got some answers and basically he is not active enough for their liking and his heartbeat doesn't accelarate enough when he does move. But she did say that "could" be normal for me. She also told me to ask my consultant what his plan is for me whether he wants to let me go naturally to term or if I will be induced early :)

so I am back to hospital for anther trace tomorrow. Oh and my feet have gone a bit puffy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->