~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

DF you sound like you worry to much hunni-I promise promise promise sex will not harm your baby. We dtd loads with ashton and he came out fine, no head dents LOL and had to be induced as it didnt even work to get him out after 37 weeks.. Maybe you are sore because you havent done it in a while and so those muscles had a little work out?! Sorry you are so scared.. And baby will come out just the way he/she is meant to and how is safest according to midwives-be it natural or c sec so try relax, have a cup of tea and smile at the thought of holding your beautiful baby soon!!! Thinking of you

Sophie, let us know how it goes tomorrow. Hayley I also thought like 35 was a big week :) Glad you managed to get a day off Bartness

Loves and hugs ladies
xxx

Oh and how embarassing, after my rant yest-hubby has just told me that my friend was in touch with him today about bbay shower so I asume they are waiting for my mom to arrive which is what they did with Ashton and now I feel like a right tit!!! STUPID hormones

I only worry when i have sex even though i know its ok we done a lot of it last time . very uncomfortable!

Ya, I feel a bit like a beached whale when we dtd hahaha..

omg finally found this thread i wondered where it'd disapeared to.

hope everyones doing ok xXx

Just had visit from the HV-she seemed really nice and friendly. Will see her again after being discharged from midwives.
Baby has been super active today after a few quietish days, been having lots more BH's too, assume that's what they are anyway, quite uncomfortable!

I have sort of stopped all sex with my husband. It's extremely awkward in pretty much every position and plus because I'm having a scheduled date I really do not want to go early and I know theres a very small chance this would happen but because they say have sex when your overdue I don't want to kick start anything.

Not that its very hard to avoid it since its not really all that fun right now anyways but I know my husband is not very pleased about this.

Im thinking about calling up L&D here soon. Jaxon has been really quite this morning...had a glass of apple juice and laid on couch for about 1.5 hours counted maybe only 5 or 6 movements in that time and not very strong ones....Im worried.

I think the same hayley, afraid of starting it off. Plus I am so not feeling attractive with my big belly!

Ok so about 5 minutes after I post my last message...the little brat starts going nuts...I'm sure he is ok now.

hugs bartness - try something colder? icy water or ice cream??

hubbys at work tonite so i had chinese for tea- i think nudger liked it cos they went wild - but now have hiccups - poor child x

Bartness, the little stinker! LOL :hugs:

I feel like crap with this head cold I have again, but the smell of my Turkey baking in the oven is Delicious! :cloud9: Can't wait until Dinner time!

I ended up in hospital feeling like a fool last time when william didnt move for a while, then when i got there soon as they got the doppler out he kicked it! doh! lol they do that they go quiet to make you crap yourself.

Ohhhh Chinese!! I think I'll have some left over Chinese for lunch, along with a nice ice cold cream soda. Random thought of day, I miss China (lived there for one year, teaching English in Huangshi, Hubei).

Turkey sounds good too...hmmm...maybe Friday I'll have to try cooking my first turkey....

Bartness I use this recipe:

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Perfect-Turkey/Detail.aspx

It is SO GOOD and SUPER easy! The Aromas are AMAZING!!!

Being that it is getting cold outside made me want a Thanksgiving Dinner early! :haha:

OOHHH, that sounds amazing!! I'll definetly be trying that recipe out!

Thank you everyone!! I really appreciate your support :hugs:

I woke up at just after midnight in a pool of water, which came gushing out even more as I stood up...I now know what it feels like when waters break!!! I had been having back ache for a few days, but thought nothing of it, and had gone to bed with what felt like period pains.

Labour ward had me go straight into a delivery room, put on a trace, swabs, bloods etc done, belly was tightening quite a bit, and baby not showing much movement, I started being sick and my blood pressure went through the roof...they admitted me and did a scan this morning.

Scan showed babies estimated weight at 6lbs :thumbup: which is really good for 35+2, front waters are still intact...they say it is my hind waters that have gone, they are happey to hold out on delivery (I am meant to be having an elective section)...I asked them to let me go home, rather than keeping me in until baby either makes an appearance, or anything else happens which forces delivery...so I am finally home, tummy is very tender, the period pains are still there...but I am being closely monitored and at the smallest sign then I have to go back in...they think as the waters went baby shifted down more which could have caused it to seal for now, baby is quite far head down.

So for now it is just a waiting game!!

Gald all is ok Danni and she is still baking :) Look after yourself, it's all just sooo exciting x

Mmmmmm, all this talk of turkey is making me HUNGRY

Thinking of you Dani! :hugs:

Kelly, try smelling it baking! OMG I cannot WAIT until Dinner time! :haha: But Jace has soccer tonight so we can't eat until AFTER soccer! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->