~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Glad you have been allowed home for a bit you&me and hope you arn't in too much pain.

I had a 32 week scan today to check my placenta has moved up (which is has) so I can have a natural birth! I am pooping myself though as they said babys head is big and the estimated weight is 4lb 11oz already!

Soooo scared of giving birth :(

Glad you have been allowed home for a bit you&me and hope you arn't in too much pain.

I had a 32 week scan today to check my placenta has moved up (which is has) so I can have a natural birth! I am pooping myself though as they said babys head is big and the estimated weight is 4lb 11oz already!

at my antenatal class last week midwife said a big baby is better to give birth to as it aplies more pressure therefore helps itself out! she had experienced giving birth herself to a small baby....4lb something and a larger baby and said by far the small baby was really hard to get out lol!

so id say not to worry to much :thumbup:

Great news Dani, they said the same thing about the baby's head sealing it too! I had another leak a few weeks ago, at the same time he went breech. Coincidence, I think not!

Keep her cooking x x x

Really pleased that everything is ok Danni and that little Miss is safe to keep baking for a little while longer. She is already a good weight though!

Kelly, I did go to Hillcrest High (and Hillcrest Primary and Forest Hills too) but I left when my family moved over here half way through std8 (or at least that was what it was called then). Are you moving back to the Hillcrest area?

AFM: Been to see the MW today and she thinks Herbert is head down :happydance: I am having a scan tomorrow which will confirm things so fingers crossed! I am measuring at 34 weeks though, so 2 weeks behind which is odd as I am usually a week ahead. The MW did say that it could be because baby has moved positions, we shall see tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how much Bertie weighs now.

my baby is smalll 4lbs plus they said.

I can feel pressure really loads on my bladder and pelvic area like its all going to bust down there!

at my antenatal class last week midwife said a big baby is better to give birth to as it aplies more pressure therefore helps itself out! she had experienced giving birth herself to a small baby....4lb something and a larger baby and said by far the small baby was really hard to get out lol!

so id say not to worry to much :thumbup:

My DD's were 8lb 5.5oz and 6lb 1oz and the bigger of the two was definitely easier to push out ;)

Congrats to bushtwins

Take it easy you&me

Hugs to everyone else :D

AFM - I am a first class MONG!! Went to my "345" madwife appointment only to discover that I should have been there at 930 this morning - I had looked at the time of my appointment on the 5th August!! Was gutted as I havent been for 5 weeks and even though I dont think for one moment there are any problems its nice to have that reassurance from a trained professional!

Thankfully my madwife is lovely and is gonna squeeze me in at the start of her appointments on Thursday.

oh god I am fecked in labour then, william was big and hard to get out had to go to emerg c section so this one will hurt as its smaller??

my baby is only tiny too! they say she'll only be about 6lb something at full term!

its not that it will hurt more its just harder cos they dont have the weight behind them to force themselves out. makes sense when you think about it!

humm your having a girl maybe mine is to. I think by full term it will be just over 6 or about that. WIlliam was 8 13 and i was much bigger and rounder with him.

tbh im trying to just tell myself that, during the labour i will deal with whatever happens, no matter how scary or awful it is at the time because thats what we do isnt it....things are thrown at us and we always get through the other side, where as if we were told before hand what was gona happen we'd say theres noway i will get through this. its happened to me in my life loads, so im just using this attitude to help me through the coming weeks......its working so far :haha: lets hope it continues!

Hmm you never know that could very well be a little girl in there doing all the wriggling...not long now to wait before you know, and we see loads of pics lol!

oh and you will see pics dont you worry haha lol

I am trying not to think about it it is best to go with the flow and not get worked up. Last time i didnt know whatr to expect and this time i kinda do but hope it gpes differently. I look forward to after feeding and meeting baby, I know thats the best part in the world when its all over and worth it.

yeah i think that attitude is best, its the only way or id be pulling my hair out and having panick attacks about it!

Cant wait to see everyones baby pics on here! it'll be surreal when it will be baby talk instead of pregnancy talk :haha:....then the new stresses begin....but i just cant wait!!

oh god I am fecked in labour then, william was big and hard to get out had to go to emerg c section so this one will hurt as its smaller??

It wont necessarily hurt more, just may be harder to push out - my smaller DD needed help with forceps.

you know it hasnt sunk in on me yet! wtf after 34 weeks you think it would! haha. Same with William i didnt get it till he was born it seemed weird.

Well ladies....my little Maddy is NOT little. Went to my dr's appt today and he told me the results of the growth scan, the tech was wrong about her being around 6 lbs, comparing her measurments at 20 weeks and yesterdays scan my dr says she is closer to 9 lbs(give or take a lb). Also they found that my fluid was low, mine was a 7 and it should be closer to 10. So now I am going to NST's twice a weeks plus ultrasounds each time to check fluids. Also he checked my cervix and its still thick and closed tight. He says if Maddy keeps getting bigger and my cervix does nothing within the next couple of weeks i am having a c section. But he wont let me go past 39 weeks. One good thing about today, during the fluids check we got to see her little face. She was opening and closing her mouth and sticking her tongue out :) it was adorable! ALSO, the tech commented on the amount of hair she is going to have, because the hair has lots of calcium in it it shows up on the us, and let me tell you, this baby is NOT going to be bald! lol

Anyone.....i have gotten the worst heartburn all night and have had no sleep.....i ended up getting up and vomitting, and have felt nauseous ever since and just generally crappy.

Im also getting really bad upper back pain, which seems to be tied in with heartburn.

I feel so sick and like i constantly want to throw up, with basically constant heartburn.

What is going on???? :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->