~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Anyone.....i have gotten the worst heartburn all night and have had no sleep.....i ended up getting up and vomitting, and have felt nauseous ever since and just generally crappy.

Im also getting really bad upper back pain, which seems to be tied in with heartburn.

I feel so sick and like i constantly want to throw up, with basically constant heartburn.

What is going on???? :'(

I had thsat the other night, aweful :( worst heartburn ever seince getting preg x

:( i actually feel so sick...luckily im off to a MW app now so will have a chat to her.

Anyone.....i have gotten the worst heartburn all night and have had no sleep.....i ended up getting up and vomitting, and have felt nauseous ever since and just generally crappy.

Im also getting really bad upper back pain, which seems to be tied in with heartburn.

I feel so sick and like i constantly want to throw up, with basically constant heartburn.

Have you tried milk to ease the heartburn? I often get it to thepoint of bring sick :(

Is the back pain across your shoulder blades?

all boys born so far!! when will the first little girl be born?? i dont think it will be me- because she seems quite happy in there- and i dont have any family here for a few weeks still- so i guess its a good thing she seems happy! but my SIL is thinking about coming out on the 18th so then i would be happy going early!

9IB Beauty that is huge at this time!!! I thought my daughter was big when she was 6ib 6 at 4 weeks early!!!!

Glad all well you&me keep her cooking a bit longer. I'm happy that once at 36 weeks Leo can come whenever he likes - daughter was fine at 36 +1 no help needed home within 6 hrs. Going on a tour of sons new secondary school for net year today but back killing me and period type pains and feel soooo sick.

After reading the posts though you are all the same I guess it's cause we are coming to the end. Roll on Novemeber!!!!

Shan I had the same thing on Monday night-SEVER heartburn and this terrible pain across my shoulders, like almost my lungs kinda thing.. WHAT IS IT.. And I am nauseas as hell as well.. But I remember, despite all this missing being preg after Ash was born so I am trying to enjoy it :)

BLB, nice size hun wow!!! I have scan on fri so will be able to share what they think..

As for those scared of labour and baby sizes, I didnt find the pushing part bad tbh cos it's like last minute and you know you going to meet baby. For me, it was those friggin contractions and I dont think baby size matters for those?? Could be wrong though lol..

Danni how you feeling today?

Jo, I also went to forest view primary as did my hubby and he went to hillcrest high too-although we only got togther loooong after school. We have bought in Winston Park and cant WAIT to move into our house!!!! SMALL world, was telling him last night about you and he had a similar thing with a guy on a runners forum he is on.. Never far away from a hillcrest person hey hahahaha!!! Hope yourscan goes well today, glad herb has turned :)

Sorry if I have missed anyone out, I have a memory like a sieve xxx

Morning ladies my wifes waters broke last night at 11.30 at 33 + 4! our twin boys were born naturally with out painkillers at 7.32 and 7.40 this morning. Unfortunatley we don't know freddie and charlies weights yet as they have been whisked off to special baby care, they are however doing very well x

:happydance: :happydance: Big congratulations Bushtwins, hope your boys are doing well and your getting lots and lots of cozzies from them both. Its great to hear more good news. Not be long now ladies, the countdown is well and truly on. Are you all on Mat Leave?

Can't wait to hear of more safe arrivals xxx

Not long till mat leave starts now. Woohoo! I can't believe we are all going to be seeing our little ones soon!

Eeek!

im feeling a bit 'weird' today - cant put it into words, just feel off :?

Danni how you feeling today?

:hugs: I am feeling 'okay' thanks...happier after a night in my own bed, was still being sick last night, and tummy is really tender and crampy today.

Have just found out this morning that we have been given the thumbs up for our mutual house exchange, so we should be moving on the 23rd of this month...this little girl better keep cooking until the week after when my elective section should be!! Legs crossed :haha:

Hope you're all okay?

Seems there are a few of us struggling along to the finishing line.

blugh feel like crap could go back to bed. bLLLAHH! hope you all still holding in there. Got a new phone attempting to work it, dosnt seem to hard. its an lg gt350 town, sounds like some sort of car to me.

Have you tried milk to ease the heartburn? I often get it to thepoint of bring sick :(

Is the back pain across your shoulder blades?

Hi

I ended up getting something for the heartburn, worked wonders (Milanta) was such a relief, but felt nauseous all day....the return of morning sickness my MW said :nope:

Yeh the pain was across my shoulder blades, i thought it must have had something to do with the heartburn.

Shan I had the same thing on Monday night-SEVER heartburn and this terrible pain across my shoulders, like almost my lungs kinda thing.. WHAT IS IT.. And I am nauseas as hell as well.. But I remember, despite all this missing being preg after Ash was born so I am trying to enjoy it :)

Yeh same. was torture. x Felt like my lungs too, good way of explaining it

Hello Ladies

It is getting exciting now - were all in the last few weeks!! :happydance:

Nice too hear from you Sparky - how you keeping? :hugs: I started Mat leave Monday - but haven't had any rest yet as been so busy decorating/buying/sorting in readiness (although Im nowhere near ready yet!!)

Heartburn is a b**ch!! Especially at night and when I lay on my right side (which is the side I sleep on typically!!)

Good news on your exchange Dani - but OMG your gonna be busy!! Make sure you rest whenever you can-- get Allan and his mates to do as much as they can - and you just be the co-ordinator :thumbup:

BHB - Ive heard that bigger babies are easier too 'push' out too - so take it as a blessing :flower:

Right I have too crack on with the paintbrush :(

Lol xx

Jo, I also went to forest view primary as did my hubby and he went to hillcrest high too-although we only got togther loooong after school. We have bought in Winston Park and cant WAIT to move into our house!!!! SMALL world, was telling him last night about you and he had a similar thing with a guy on a runners forum he is on.. Never far away from a hillcrest person hey hahahaha!!! Hope yourscan goes well today, glad herb has turned :)

Whoa! Very small world! Well when you get back make sure you take some piccies of the area to send back to me as its been so long since I have been back! Winston Park is a lovely area, no wonder you can't wait!

:happydance: :happydance: Big congratulations Bushtwins, hope your boys are doing well and your getting lots and lots of cozzies from them both. Its great to hear more good news. Not be long now ladies, the countdown is well and truly on. Are you all on Mat Leave?

Hi Sparky honey, always lovely to see you! Hope you are doing ok. I am almost on ML, should have finished up on Friday but had a few snags so didn't quite get done. Only a few more days to go :)

AFM:I am 36 weeks today :happydance:

I have a scan this afternoon and as long as Herbert is head down I shall start on the RLT so that by the time I am full term (NEXT WEEK!!!!!)it can be all systems a gogo!

shan i hate that pain in shoulders its like you swallowed a brick! I have bad heart burn, i have rennies but they dont last long on it. I had it much worse with william and it made me throw up it was so bad! lost teeth from the acid i threw up every day,. yuk. when your baby is born immediately its gone and you will notice that! so weird not feeling sick after and sitting there in hospital waiting for the heartburn that dosnt come.

Whoa! Very small world! Well when you get back make sure you take some piccies of the area to send back to me as its been so long since I have been back! Winston Park is a lovely area, no wonder you can't wait!

Hi Sparky honey, always lovely to see you! Hope you are doing ok. I am almost on ML, should have finished up on Friday but had a few snags so didn't quite get done. Only a few more days to go :)

AFM:I am 36 weeks today :happydance:

I have a scan this afternoon and as long as Herbert is head down I shall start on the RLT so that by the time I am full term (NEXT WEEK!!!!!)it can be all systems a gogo!

I will do :)

I started on the RLT at 32 weeks and on Fri I go up to 3 cups a day. I think I oculd possibly be addicted to it, it's sooo yummy!!

Just had mw appt and AGAIN they gave me the whole 'interesting I can hear heartbeat in more than one place, hmmmmm'... And I had sugar in my urine but she said she will check it again in 2 weeks (surely too late then??).. She was in such a rush. Was supposed to bet 10.30 but she phoned to ask me to come in at 10 which I did but landed up waiting till 10.30 anyway..

Babba measuring bang on 35 weeks although I know that is hardly any indication.

I HATE heartburn and WISH I could get something else for it as rennies/gaviscon doesnt work at all..

Enjoy the painting LOL-looking forward to the pics x

Shan - I get the back pain too and usually get OH to massage it out. Glad you got something for the heartburn though :)

Anyone else suffering from restless leg syndrome - I think I might kill someone soon!!!!

My bubs is being naughty today as I haven't felt much movement. Have felt some and what I have felt is normal but I think I might just be stressing because I haven't seen the madwife for so long ( since 29 weeks )!!!

Seeing her in the morning though so can get some reassurance then.

Hugs to all
xx

I am shaking my legs at the mo, i get it at night when i am sitting watching tv, also that creepy itch that goes on legs. Its very iratating!

Morning Ladies :)

Sparky lovely to hear from you. Hope you are doing well :)

Shan I too have had horrendous heartburn the past 2 nights where I go all hot and think I am going to be sick.

35 weeks today :happydance: Congrats to Pichi and Silas too on the milestone :hugs:

I have reached pure uncomfortable status now. Have decided I hate being pregnant to the point of never going though it again :haha: I am even struggling to put my knickers on without falling over! Yes I know I should just sit down :D

Well I went to the hospital this morning for my review after yesterday and another CTG. I did as I was told and scoffed a Whispa bar and some lucozade. Chunk was good and responded well so got a decent trace after only 20 minutes.

Midwife did say after I asked that it isn't normal that I have to eat refined sugar to get Chunks heart responding properly, but his heart is fine. She suggested it could be becasue I am not 100% myself or a bit dehydrated. I am wondering if I have low sugar levels as after my GTT my levels were 4.2 which is the very low end of normal. If I have low sugar then this would surely affect Chunk too and make him less energetic maybe?

Something to mention to the consultant on Friday anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->