~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

blugh feel like crap could go back to bed. bLLLAHH! hope you all still holding in there. Got a new phone attempting to work it, dosnt seem to hard. its an lg gt350 town, sounds like some sort of car to me.

I have a new phone too! One of those samsung galaxies!

Congrats Bushtwins on the birth of your twins, hope you are doing well.

Danni, I hope little one manages to hang on a little longer, you've done fab so far! I'm moving house on the 26th of October and having a stretch and sweep on the 27th! Why do we do it to ourselves haha.

Glad to hear everyones doing well though apart from the heartburn etc x

bleh RLT is minging!! staarted on 1 cup a day but its bloody horrible, tastes like dishwater... doesnt help that I let it get a bit cold! x

I add a sugar and makes it yummy. Well I love it but then I love green tea too so perhaps I am just weird haha!

ooo sugar I will try that, I love green tea mind just not this stuff x

quite pissed at my dad. I mean I know my parents parenting style is different from mine but some of the stuff they do around WIlliam pisses me off. My dad knows fine well my son is scared of the piano and the sound of a key has him runniung and crying, so my dad things this is great to see him do this and i asked him several times to stop as william was getting nervsou and looking somewhere to hide. I eventually bit his head off as he wasnt listening then got a cheeky answer back "what is there a rule you cant touch the piano" to which I said you know dam rightly it scares him your laughing and looking at him thats not fair!

they used to do that on my sis,scare her and laugh which i do not think is one bloody bit funny! thats nasty.

Was like teh other day when he was in their car for a few mins when my mum fancied paying attention to him after 3 months of ignoring him. he hit the horn, so he got scolded and shouted at several times and called bold! poeple want him to do it, they show him where horn is he does it and gets scolded? he is a toddler ffs he is going to do that and its not bold. Another barney over that,.

and they wonder why he has never been near their house!

Hi Sparky honey, always lovely to see you! Hope you are doing ok. I am almost on ML, should have finished up on Friday but had a few snags so didn't quite get done. Only a few more days to go :)
Nice too hear from you Sparky - how you keeping? :hugs: I started Mat leave Monday - but haven't had any rest yet as been so busy decorating/buying/sorting in readiness (although Im nowhere near ready yet!!)
Morning Ladies :)
Sparky lovely to hear from you. Hope you are doing well :)

I'm doing better girls thankyou, think i'm starting to find a peaceful place in my life where i can be with Grace. Come on you should be off work feet up, cup of tea in hand and in the other a nice big slice of cake haha thats what i imagined i would be doing once i had finished.
Never mind decorating and shopping, leave that to daddy haha.

Take care ladies and can't wait to see the pictures of all those gorgeous sparklers xxxx

Hi Sparky honey, always lovely to see you! Hope you are doing ok. I am almost on ML, should have finished up on Friday but had a few snags so didn't quite get done. Only a few more days to go :)
Nice too hear from you Sparky - how you keeping? :hugs: I started Mat leave Monday - but haven't had any rest yet as been so busy decorating/buying/sorting in readiness (although Im nowhere near ready yet!!)
Morning Ladies :)
Sparky lovely to hear from you. Hope you are doing well :)

I'm doing better girls thankyou, think i'm starting to find a peaceful place in my life where i can be with Grace. Come on you should be off work feet up, cup of tea in hand and in the other a nice big slice of cake haha thats what i imagined i would be doing once i had finished.
Never mind decorating and shopping, leave that to daddy haha.

Take care ladies and can't wait to see the pictures of all those gorgeous sparklers xxxx
:hugs:

silas- dh wants a new car too and the reason i wont let him get one is money! cars are so expensive! and he doesnt want to trade in our current car he just wants another car- and something manly and new and expensive- like a new truck or something- looking at $700 a month payments....yeah right!

Bleh! We got a SUV-type car, for more space for babies and baby essentials when you go somewhere. But its definitely only a 5 seater, but with 2 car seats it makes it tight. But we are happy with it .. our payments are going to be $303 a month. Its a used car - was nearly $7000 without interest.

We need to get a more reliable car too, its just hard because we are on a tight budget as it is.

I have been getting "hot flashes" too. I can't seem to cool down. Thankfully fall is finally her in Utah and its cooling down, its SOOOO nice :)

I definitely understand this blkhairbeauty! We are on a rather tight budget, even more so now. We wont be doing anything "fun" for sometime. Once I get a job, which will be SOON. We will be alright. But until then? Bleh, I don't even want to think about it! Lol.

Hey!!! :wave:

Morning ladies my wifes waters broke last night at 11.30 at 33 + 4! our twin boys were born naturally with out painkillers at 7.32 and 7.40 this morning. Unfortunatley we don't know freddie and charlies weights yet as they have been whisked off to special baby care, they are however doing very well x

Congrats! xx

Kelly sounds like it!! Lol

Congrats Bushtwins!! I will update later when I get on my laptop.

Thinking of you you&me!!

AFM, I am not feeling good again! Back was hurting bad last night and I woke up all night long with a sore throat! :cry: Damn sinus infection/allergies again!! :growlmad: My head is stuffy and the drainage is makingme nauseous!!! Blech Wish I could take my allergy meds! :( It's gonna turn into another cold!!! They always do!!

I think I have officially started nesting!! I washed all of Bryelle's clothes and blankets yesterday. Today I plan on organizing now.

I have started to ask myself ... where is my nesting? :( It needs to kick in ASAP.

dam it" we took advantage of william being away with his grandparents and had some nookie, now i am sore and convinced baby is dead and if its not then its coming out or something in the next day! I hate this! i was like this all the way through with william to, convinced sex will kill baby even though we where not like rabbits at it . I am sore ! i didnt get baby one out that way and i dont know how the hell baby 2 will come out there. TMI sorry.

I am sorry, but this made me LOL. I feel so heavy and uncomfortable after sex its just ********. And now I get BH contractions back to back for like 10 minutes after sex too! Annoying.

Thank you everyone!! I really appreciate your support :hugs:

I woke up at just after midnight in a pool of water, which came gushing out even more as I stood up...I now know what it feels like when waters break!!! I had been having back ache for a few days, but thought nothing of it, and had gone to bed with what felt like period pains.

Labour ward had me go straight into a delivery room, put on a trace, swabs, bloods etc done, belly was tightening quite a bit, and baby not showing much movement, I started being sick and my blood pressure went through the roof...they admitted me and did a scan this morning.

Scan showed babies estimated weight at 6lbs :thumbup: which is really good for 35+2, front waters are still intact...they say it is my hind waters that have gone, they are happey to hold out on delivery (I am meant to be having an elective section)...I asked them to let me go home, rather than keeping me in until baby either makes an appearance, or anything else happens which forces delivery...so I am finally home, tummy is very tender, the period pains are still there...but I am being closely monitored and at the smallest sign then I have to go back in...they think as the waters went baby shifted down more which could have caused it to seal for now, baby is quite far head down.

So for now it is just a waiting game!!

Good luck hon!! xx I hope she sticks for a bit longer!!

Well ladies....my little Maddy is NOT little. Went to my dr's appt today and he told me the results of the growth scan, the tech was wrong about her being around 6 lbs, comparing her measurments at 20 weeks and yesterdays scan my dr says she is closer to 9 lbs(give or take a lb). Also they found that my fluid was low, mine was a 7 and it should be closer to 10. So now I am going to NST's twice a weeks plus ultrasounds each time to check fluids. Also he checked my cervix and its still thick and closed tight. He says if Maddy keeps getting bigger and my cervix does nothing within the next couple of weeks i am having a c section. But he wont let me go past 39 weeks. One good thing about today, during the fluids check we got to see her little face. She was opening and closing her mouth and sticking her tongue out :) it was adorable! ALSO, the tech commented on the amount of hair she is going to have, because the hair has lots of calcium in it it shows up on the us, and let me tell you, this baby is NOT going to be bald! lol

Wow blkhair! That sounds much too crazy. Hopefully the scan is a little off or something. Do bigger babies run in your family??

quite pissed at my dad. I mean I know my parents parenting style is different from mine but some of the stuff they do around WIlliam pisses me off. My dad knows fine well my son is scared of the piano and the sound of a key has him runniung and crying, so my dad things this is great to see him do this and i asked him several times to stop as william was getting nervsou and looking somewhere to hide. I eventually bit his head off as he wasnt listening then got a cheeky answer back "what is there a rule you cant touch the piano" to which I said you know dam rightly it scares him your laughing and looking at him thats not fair!

they used to do that on my sis,scare her and laugh which i do not think is one bloody bit funny! thats nasty.

Was like teh other day when he was in their car for a few mins when my mum fancied paying attention to him after 3 months of ignoring him. he hit the horn, so he got scolded and shouted at several times and called bold! poeple want him to do it, they show him where horn is he does it and gets scolded? he is a toddler ffs he is going to do that and its not bold. Another barney over that,.

and they wonder why he has never been near their house!

Wow DF, that sounds like a bunch of crap. I would be upset as well. I get upset when people laugh at scaring my son. He is rather shy and jumpy - he literally shakes a ton when he is scared - and he does this mainly around new people. He prefers his mommy or daddy most of the time - but people think its funny to like screech or make loud noises at him and nearly give him a heart attack. Its not really funny at all. :shrug:

---

Well Madelyn is very high up today - feels as if she is trying to come up my throat. I hate it. Still having my extreme pelvic pain! Ridiculous honestly. I am surely convinced this baby is not staying in until November! Even if she wants to - I don't think my body will make it. And that is honest.

When will you ladies start getting checked? My MW doesn't start checking until 37 weeks. So I have a bit more time still. Unless I start having regular contractions or something.

We got a new car yesterday.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/98-00_Isuzu_Rodeo.jpg/800px-98-00_Isuzu_Rodeo.jpg

This isn't our actual car - but ours is same color and everything.

Its nice ... like it so far. :)

Silas, I am sure your nesting will kick in too any day now! :thumbup: Love the new car! I have a Pathfinder we got in June and it seats 7! I LOVE it! We also got a new Titan in March and having these vehicles are SO MUCH more convenient! Upgraded form an Xterra and a Mitsubishi Gallant.

AWESOME CAR!!!!! Wow :)
When you say get checked, do you mean like internals? If so then we dont get those unless under special care I dont think? We are offered a membrane sweep at 41 weeks at thats the 1st invasive part I remember from my last preg..

Hi all,

I've had a letter from my GP today asking me to make an appointment to have the flu jab. It's just the regular Winter flu jab rather than swine flu but I'm not sure whether to have it or not. Does anyone have any advice / experiences to share?

Off to the hospital tonight for a parent craft class on home birth. Not sure what to expect but will soon see!

Hi all,

I've had a letter from my GP today asking me to make an appointment to have the flu jab. It's just the regular Winter flu jab rather than swine flu but I'm not sure whether to have it or not. Does anyone have any advice / experiences to share?

Off to the hospital tonight for a parent craft class on home birth. Not sure what to expect but will soon see!

I had mine done a couple of weeks ago. I did it because I want to take all precautions I can for Bryelle. I DID get every single side affect though! Blech. I feel better now though.

I didnt get it, I declined the flu shot. But here in the US, it includes the H1N1, and that just plan scares me! In the end its a personal choice, and your the only one who can decide if its right or wrong for you.

it was mentioned to me when in uk , but i was b4 12 weeks, when i moved out here to cyprus no one has said anythin about it!!

but then cyprus only had 450 confirmed cases and 0 deaths .... such a little place hardly anyone was affected

this is our car - mitsubishi chariot - 7 seater - cept ours is brown not blu

Attachments

• 38244800_1.jpg
    38244800_1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member