~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

silias I was born at 36 weeks and was 7lb 8 oz, and dh was about the same but he was at 40 weeks, so i have NO idea why she is soooooo big! I even asked if it was possible my dates were wrong, but at the 20 week scan she was measuring only a week or so bigger.

I do not have a car but this is my bike.

Attachments

• 048 copy (2)hdrre.jpg
    048 copy (2)hdrre.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 12
Wow DF! Where you live is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Like in the movies I see here in the US!

BHB - Is she estimated to weigh 9lbs NOW or at birth? If now I'd ask to have her out now lol x x

I was 7lbs 8oz at 37 weeks. Chunk is on course for about 8lbs going by scan estimate but I know it is not accurate x

Sparky - I am at home and have been since July cos of school holidays, then got signed off am totally bored.com!!

Also, yesterday I said we might have out first girl Sparkler born and I forgot about Grace so I am sorry if I upset you x x

:hugs: to having the beautiful grace now listed on the front page.

I was going to ask the same...9lbs now? Or estimated birth weight?

My little girl was estimated at 6lbs at 35+3...got another scan next tuesday, she seems to be gaining half a pound a week, so if I manage to carry on til my section at 39 weeks, she should be about 8lbs.

I am guessing however, she will weigh in at 7lbs 7ozs :thumbup:

Silas, I am sure your nesting will kick in too any day now! :thumbup: Love the new car! I have a Pathfinder we got in June and it seats 7! I LOVE it! We also got a new Titan in March and having these vehicles are SO MUCH more convenient! Upgraded form an Xterra and a Mitsubishi Gallant.

Thanks, yeah we wanted something bigger since we have 2 kiddos in carseats!

AWESOME CAR!!!!! Wow :)
When you say get checked, do you mean like internals? If so then we dont get those unless under special care I dont think? We are offered a membrane sweep at 41 weeks at thats the 1st invasive part I remember from my last preg..

Thank you. Yes, I mean to get checked for cervix dilation.

I want your car silas!

I may just send it to you once we start making the payments on it, lol.

this is our car - mitsubishi chariot - 7 seater - cept ours is brown not blu

I would love a van, but my OH is completely against it. Lol.

silias I was born at 36 weeks and was 7lb 8 oz, and dh was about the same but he was at 40 weeks, so i have NO idea why she is soooooo big! I even asked if it was possible my dates were wrong, but at the 20 week scan she was measuring only a week or so bigger.

Wow, well hopefully they are a bit off. They can be. Do you wish to have LO vaginally? Or do you just not care either way? I am absolutely terrified of a c-section! But that is just because I already had my son vaginally, and I would re-do something that I kind of know some stuff about lol. Don't want to be totally lost!

Wow DF! Where you live is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Like in the movies I see here in the US!

Yeah its nice down there, some say boring but i like scenary, fresh air and green. Even if it does piss down a lot for it i still wouldnt leave. Thats a village a few mile away called Rostrevor I used to live in, that was taken at a place called the Fairy Glen (believed where fairies lived). I lived not far from it I could walk down there every day. I just pass now and pull up on a nice day.

I havnt been on my bike since march! :cry: its neglected in a shed. I like getting out for me time on it.

says 1 girl born on first page and 4 babies, did I miss something?

she is estimated 9 lbs right now! I want to try having her vaginally, but my dr said that if nothing happens with my cervix within the next week or so its c section for sure. Im terrified of having a c section too, but my dr is really good and he delievered me and all my siblings plus all of my uncle's grandbabies. So....next question...any ideas on helping my cervix rippen and all that good stuff i need it to do lol.

And DF, i am completely jealous of your place AND especially your bike *grabs a bib for drool* lol

c section is scary but you dont feel a thing. Its a relief after hours of painful labour though from past experience. Spinals scared me though. I hope I dont go that way again. I saved long and hard for my bike when I was pregnancy with william, i had a cruiser before that , actually I had 10 bikes before that haha. I change them alot but this one is the nicest ones i had anyway and worth it. Though looks a state now and needs fixed up as its just sitting there in a shed. My insurance is ......get this..........£50 a year on it! haha.

i am totally emotional lately- i just read something on facebook that made me cry- and it was supposed to be positive- is it possible to feel PPD before the baby is born because thats how i feel right now- like i dont want another baby and i dont think i am a good mom and i just want to wallow in misery and sleep all the time- except i have a 2 year old to take care of and i am a full time babysitter for a 10 month old little boy- i am just miserable today! and my dh has to work and he feels like he needs to be here with me

i am totally emotional lately- i just read something on facebook that made me cry- and it was supposed to be positive- is it possible to feel PPD before the baby is born because thats how i feel right now- like i dont want another baby and i dont think i am a good mom and i just want to wallow in misery and sleep all the time- except i have a 2 year old to take care of and i am a full time babysitter for a 10 month old little boy- i am just miserable today! and my dh has to work and he feels like he needs to be here with me

I don't know. But if it makes you feel any better, yesterday I had a complete emotional breakdown. I was crying to my 11 month old! :wacko: I was just freaking out about having another baby, and everything else. Just completely lost it for a minute. My OH came up from outside and found me an emotional wreck, lol. It was embarrassing a little. Anyhow, I think its good to get it all out before baby arrives. I kind of know where you are coming from in some ways. :hugs:

So....next question...any ideas on helping my cervix rippen and all that good stuff i need it to do lol.

EPO, lots of :sex: , pineapple is supposed to work but you have to eat a ton of it and only fresh (i would skip this one), bouncing on a birthing or exercise ball

hope it gets things moving- but most people say if baby isnt ready it wont matter much and your cervix wont do anything until shes ready

silas- how do you do it? this little guy is turning 11 months soon so prob the same age as yours and he is the reason i am so upset- I feel like i have to follow him everywhere and lift him up and down all the time and I am just so tired i cant do it- at least with my 2 year old i can sit down with her toys and keep her attention for an hour or so- but the little man is in a throwing stage and he wont hold his bottle and he gets into everything! all day long i pray for naptime and luckily he takes 2 naps right now (and is sleeping right now)

rowely, im almost done with the things im making for you. It will help you a bit when you are out this way during the winter times :) if i have time i will make one more thing, but it all depends on my lo and when she is coming lol. and :hugs: everything is ok, i feel overwelmed with my stepson too(he is 15 months), its really hard sometimes and I just sit and cry cause im scared of what is going to happen when Maddy gets here.

says 1 girl born on first page and 4 babies, did I miss something?

Sparky32's beautiful angel baby Grace is our girl, the boys are Tristan (mommy2baby2?), fairygirl's little angel, Max, and the twins who were born a few days ago (bushtwins).

Rowlie - are you miserable everyday? Or just having a really rough day? I think if you have long long periods of sadness for days or longer it might be a concern. But you might just be feeling a little run down and it's finally getting to you.

I had a terrible day yesterday! I spent the whole.day crying, everytime I stopped crying I composed myself but then just cried again. It was horrible! I felt so unbelievably depressed, it was the worst feeling, being in a slump that I couldn't pick myself up out of. So a friend took me shopping and I bought a few baby things and I only cried once and felt so much better once I got out of the house and did something.

Hope you feel better soon

Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"