~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Really?? Eurgh.

Sayin that if I didn't eurgh at it I probably wouldn't be here :rofl:

I am sooooooooooooo over pregnancy now. I just want to cry. Can I hide under a rock for the next 4 weeks or so please :cry:

Sorry you ladies are so over it :-( not long now. I keep waiting to see when I hit that wall.... Hopefully its a few weeks away.

Have you ladies bought nappies yet? I have been buying them when they're on sale and I was content on having 150 newborn nappies but then target had a huge baby sale and they were so cheap I bought a box which contains 100, so now I have 250 newborn nappies. I've had so much conflicting information about babies outgrowing newborn nappies at 1 month then babies outgrowing them at 6 months. I think I've bought too many :-( and I was such a psycho buying the cheapest of the cheap I would be so annoyed if any go to waste. How many have you ladies bought?

Love

just do what im going to do, i got a crap load of diapers from my babyshower(we are talking like 800), most are newborns and 1's but I got a tip from a friend she said when the baby outgrows one size, just take the package back to the store and be like, "my husband got the wrong size". Works like a charm i have heard ;)

you cn sell still sealed nappies on ebay too .. .

Morning Girls -

hos apt for me today - then mothercare in the afternoon . . . and last anti contraction tablet at 6pm . . .

oooh Missy busy Day :) Good luck. I think I will mostly be sleeping to catch up with not getting sleep now. No matter which way I lie it is painful and the heartburn is awful, nothing has eased it tonight :(

Shan come join me we can have a party :happydance:

:hugs: for not being able to sleep hunni

:blush: im one of those shameful people who hasnt suffered heartburn, or multiple trips to the loo - once a night does me - about 4am. . .

:blush: im one of those shameful people who hasnt suffered heartburn, or multiple trips to the loo - once a night does me - about 4am. . .

Hate to say it but there's still time... I was still getting up only once a night up until last week, now it's twice at about 1am and 4am and I'm sure will get worse. Think baby's getting a fat head! Loo is downstairs as well.

You might be one of the lucky ones though (fx)

i get up 4 or 5 times, but then again they are wanting me to drink more fluids to try and help with the low amniotic fluid in there with bubs....more water= more pee.

I get up to the toilet at least 5 times a night :dohh:

Plus I wake up everytime I turn over due to my hips behaving like that of an 80 year olds :haha:

Rowlie - are you miserable everyday? Or just having a really rough day? I think if you have long long periods of sadness for days or longer it might be a concern. But you might just be feeling a little run down and it's finally getting to you.

I had a terrible day yesterday! I spent the whole.day crying, everytime I stopped crying I composed myself but then just cried again. It was horrible! I felt so unbelievably depressed, it was the worst feeling, being in a slump that I couldn't pick myself up out of. So a friend took me shopping and I bought a few baby things and I only cried once and felt so much better once I got out of the house and did something.

Hope you feel better soon

Love

I feel miserable everyday during the time I am with the kids without DH and the reason I feel better when he is around is he lets me hide in my room and takes over care of the kids. I think I might have stretched myself a little thin taking on a "job" this late in my pregnancy and I keep thinking I will just tell the mom I cant do it any more. But i only have 2 more weeks plus the end of this week and next week we have a holiday so i only have him 3 1/2 days...so I just need to buckle down and accept the responsibility- its just now i feel like deciding to have another baby was an awful idea because if i cant handle this there is no turning back to just having one again...dh promises i am just super emotional because i am pregnant- i hope he is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->