~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I would have thought bringing items into a house would kind of be part of your job. The silly thing was he brought the box up to the front door without ringing to check anyone was in, so might have had to have lugged it all the way back to his van if no-one was in!!

Then he only needed to move it 2/3 meters into the house. I told him to take it back to the van as I didn't want it left on the porch and he refused as I'd signed for it.

That's when I got angry!! Pig ignorant wanker! What did he expect me to do??? Honestly. We have complained and they know who he was so should get an apology of sorts. I told mum he will say I was rude, she said so what you had every right to get angry with him!

Hello Ladies!

@Coco - if it was me I would go for the c sect - as Ive heard bad things about ECVs and that they hardly ever work? Will also be good to get the cyst removed at same time :thumbup: Obviously you have too follow your heart and do what you feel is right - GL either way :hugs:

@AM - I completely get you with the lack of sleep/stressing me out! I have tried everything to ease my hips - including a folded double duvet underneath me, copious amounts of pillows, painkillers and rolling around on a ball -- nothing has helped!! :( I go too the loo at least every hour - it hurts to get up and walk too the loo and then I can't get back too sleep with the heartburn/discomfort of hips :shrug: Dunno what else to do - but if your consultant comes up with anything please share :flower:

Lol xx

Thats really bizarre, I thought all nappies were unisex?! Well the ones over here are.

I have a midwive appointment this afternoon at 1.40. I feel fine so not worried about anything which is good. Hope you all have a good day x

Hmmm, I'm intrigued. What is gender specific about the nappies in Australia? Is it colour / design, or to do with the shape or something?

Sorry I don't think its all brands just the major one and I'm probably wrong but everytime I go buy nappies on sale it's newborn, then the next size in boy or the next size in girl. It is the way they are shaped boys tend to pee more in the front and up alot higher, I do hear alot of mothers of newborn boys complain the newborn nappies are annoying on boys as all their pee ends up on their tummy because they are not genet specific nappies. But like I said I could go to a cheaper brand I just don't want to. Every mother here will tel you only buy huggies, its also the only brand that's endorsed by the midwives of australia association (or something)

Just found a product link! Yes newborn are the only unisex ones
https://www.huggies.com.au/nappies/huggies-nappies/nappy-range

heya girls, im back from hospital - what a monumental waste of my Fucking time~~

90 mins drive down there - get there - no scan booked for me and no time to squeeze me in, they checked nudgers position, listend to HB and took my BP. . . .

they did mention my bump is bigger than my dates at 37cm so i have a growth scan on 25th oct.

dr didnt seem to give a damn!

so came home feeling pissed off, picked up my friend and went to Mothercare after and got the buggy and some bed blankets and my 2 nursing bras then tgis for dinner

sod that Missy.

I have a headache think i will go back to bed but know soon as i do i know darren will come home with william probably.

Im going to rant here. Two days in a row now, I've been at work, working on a super blurry computer monitor straining my eyes, and giving me headachs. I've also been forced to sit on a broken chair, with no back to it, that if you sit to far forward you slide off, and if you sit to far back you fall off, and your slanted to onside, so your sitting at an angle. Which is giving me a total backach along with the headach.

Im so glad I have two days off starting tomorrow. And Saturday is going to be a busy but fun day, I have my baby shower and then a rib cook off at a friends house. Looking forward to a nice warm and fun filled weekend. It will be nice after having a hellish two weeks.

Maybe a C-Section is better then Jo, looks like all the signs are telling you to go that route anyway :)

Sophie, that must have been funny-crazy preggie lady screaming at some wanker delivery man HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I want to lose my cool too, darnit.

Sorry about the hangups girls and feeling so shite-at least you have somewhere to vent where we all understand and nobody will judge :) xx

I have an anterior placenta too, but due to lo's size(massive lol) my dr is highly recommending a c section for both of our safetys. I am terrified of having one, but I know im going to be ok. I was really looking forward to trying a vaginal birth...unless something gets going by at least the middle of next week(I turn 37 weeks next week!!!!) its definetly c section. Im not really scared of the healing, just cause I heal pretty fast. Im just nervous about the pain killers cause I always get really really sick when i take them.

As for my new craving, eggo waffles with peanut butter and syrup and grape juice...mmmmmmm. I am really craving wine too for some reason, but not until after bubs is out and only a little at that. It just sounds so good!!!!! (thats the italian coming out in me i think, i have been having a little bit of wine here and there since I was about 15 lol)

silas- how do you do it? this little guy is turning 11 months soon so prob the same age as yours and he is the reason i am so upset- I feel like i have to follow him everywhere and lift him up and down all the time and I am just so tired i cant do it- at least with my 2 year old i can sit down with her toys and keep her attention for an hour or so- but the little man is in a throwing stage and he wont hold his bottle and he gets into everything! all day long i pray for naptime and luckily he takes 2 naps right now (and is sleeping right now)

I would imagine it is a bit easier for me since he is my child. It is always a bit more difficult looking after someone else's child, imo. But it definitely gets rough some days. I find my temper being much shorter with him - then I feel like a big jerk afterwards. I am kind of embarrassed to say, but his crib has become a bit of my best friend. I put him in there when I need a break. He cries, and hates it of course, but I am sure he would much rather have a mother taking care of him that is a bit more relaxed than just completely stressed. So perhaps you could try something like that? I just take like a 5-10 minute break at times. It really helps me gather myself up. But I will say having an 11 month old is really tough on the body when you are pregnant and sore already.

I am sooooooooooooo over pregnancy now. I just want to cry. Can I hide under a rock for the next 4 weeks or so please :cry:

Agreed! I am in so much pain in my pelvic area that I just want to die when I think about getting up from a lying or sitting position. I dread going to bed, as it is never comfortable anymore! I am soooooo sick of it. I can't imagine 5 more weeks. :nope: I don't think i'll be able to walk by then. Lol

Went to bed to clear head while waiting on parashitamol to work. Dozed. Now feel even more like shit but without a headache and I took a dam rennie before going and guess what I have heart burn again! and before another person reccoemnds me rocket fual for indigestion I cant have any of the rest of them I think milk works better than rennies to be honest. Just a shit day for all round then here.

:hugs: to everyone who is feeling crappy today - apparently all the November Sparklers are having a collective bad pregnancy day :cry:

I've been sitting on my sofa all day watching films and knitting. Ribs feeling sore from all the kicking, indigestion and micro-stomach are pissing me off as well. Not sure whether to wish for the baby to engage, knowing that'll bring a host of new problems.

Just found out that the last of the girls on my ante-natal course has had her baby - it was actually for babies due in Oct so I was 4 - 6 weeks behind them all. In a way it makes things feel nearer (they were all at my stage when we started) but I do also feel very impatient now that I'm the last one!

I wish I could knit hinkybinky, I wouldnt know were to start.

I start my nct antenatal course tonight runs up until the 28th oct so hoping il see it through till the end, they cancelled the one for my due date so im going to late nov early december course, hopefully there will be people in same boat with the last one being cancelled x

I wish I could knit hinkybinky, I wouldnt know were to start.

I start my nct antenatal course tonight runs up until the 28th oct so hoping il see it through till the end, they cancelled the one for my due date so im going to late nov early december course, hopefully there will be people in same boat with the last one being cancelled x

One of the girls on mine was due the Tuesday after our last session on the Sunday. I thought I was doing it at about the right time, but in the end I felt really way behind everyone else! I think it's good to do it nearer the end anyway so you'll remember everything.

i have my buggy :D been playing with it :D

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ng=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=340782031&mcb=core

Sorry to hear everyone feeling so bad today. I am 36 weeks today!!!!! 4 weeks to go.

Only problem I have is really bad lower back pain. I have had it for a few days now on and off and baby has really gone quiet. He does move but much less than he has been. Just want him here now.

Hope all of you feel better tomorrow.

I think hedgewitch has had her baby pretty sure she was due nov 16th

Hi ladies, just a quickie to say thanks for the comments as have been having a pretty poo few days :(

Have the consultant in the morning, so will ask him some questions to give me some focus for the next few weeks :)

Night night, nightime is here, the pain in the chest has begun already :(

Tomorrow I am in to 39 days! its flying and I am no where near feeling prepaired at all i just cant picture it its so different than with william where it dragged on and on and i was ready when I was over due now I am here thinking its so close!

ergh iv been asleep for an hour and ping wide awake and just cant get comfy :(

everyone should listen to this song, its my baby song, i play it to baby all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5p-05HvAhc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->